Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone (1147 Views)

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by baicom(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Before I start this post, I want to say that what works for one person may not work for another. This is my spin on things… I’m entitled to express what works for me and you’re untitled to disagree….
Personally I don't think there is a big deal in going through one's partner's phone. Not because you feel like they are cheating or you don’t trust them but sometimes you’re just curious. Its not like I’m dumb, naive, insecure, envious or possessive. I know guys and ladies are capable of cheating just like every other person but I don’t go through my parner's phone expecting to find some dirt. I do it because I’m curious and nosey… that’s it so what is your take on this?
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by 2dice(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you wanna live LOnG/Longer checking your partners fone isn't an option

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by djeezy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
With their permission it's okay. Devoid of that is simpliciter invasion of privacy. If you decide to check, you may not like what u'd find.
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by vizkiz: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
the last time I did that, I ended up having a nightmare...you know those kindda nightmares you see another nigga straffing your girlfriend cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by charijee(f): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:
I tell you bro. ....not even out of curiosity or naivety
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Too long to read,but truss me if she is light skinned I will peruse the phone angry
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by bbeckky: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yesso because wht u don't knw can never make u sad or depress u
2dice:
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by 2dice(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
charijee:
I tell you bro. ....not even out of curiosity or naivety
true talk
take life simple but don't be an assswhole
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by charijee(f): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
vizkiz:
the last time I did that, I ended up in a nightmare...you know those kindda nightmares you see another nigga straffing your girlfriend cry
Lol and you can't stop shedding tears. ...too bad
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by 2dice(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
bbeckky:
Yesso because wht u don't knw can never make u sad or depress u
yea u right
even worst to the female gender
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by princesspinky(f): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
It depend on whom ur partner is, as for me I do make use of my husband's phone every time no shaking.
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by baicom(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
djeezy:
With their permission it's okay. Devoid of that is simpliciter invasion of privacy. If you decide to check, you may not like what u'd find.

What if you found out something odd?
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by vizkiz: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
charijee:
Lol and you can't stop shedding tears. ...too bad

nah...I called her number but it was waiting! shocked at 2am cry
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by witnezHD(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]I don't think it OK..... ∽
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by djeezy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
baicom:

What if you found out something odd?
I don't even check. Before your partner will allow you to check, they just know their isn't something odd. But when you venture to check without their permission, then be ready for anything. You might even have heart attack.lol
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by ShirelleBaby: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah.

When you are tired of being happy--help yourself with your patner's phone.

Even if it is clean,a HI u see there from a female will give u wild thoughts
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by eyeon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
I could not only feel but can see your adrenaline popping as you wanna go to his/her messages(inbox).
Really an unhealthy adventure to embark on.
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by charijee(f): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...I called her number but it was waiting! shocked at 2am cry
Maybe a call came thru from the customer care line undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
charijee:
Maybe a call came thru from the customer care line undecided

at 2am? angry
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by charijee(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
vizkiz:

at 2am? angry
Very possible wink
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
na to get heart attack be dat na
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Bellalistic(f): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
We chk just because we are nosy & curious....buh dont tink its ok
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by bbeckky: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

yea u right
even worst to the female gender
but d truth be told unless u don't love ur partner u will always b tempted 2 knw wht he/she's up 2 wt his/her fone especially whn they take it ard or are always on it
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by gbemi514: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its good 2 check ur partners fone if u wanna play games.......otherwise make sure an HBP tablet comes in handy
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
it depends on your motives for checking the phone.
if you're suspecting him/her it's better not to touch the phone to let peace reign

on oju o ri kii bokan je
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by 2dice(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
bbeckky:
but d truth be told unless u don't love ur partner u will always b tempted 2 knw wht he/she's up 2 wt his/her fone especially whn they take it ard or are always on it
yea yor right
i do try not to go to msg
only pictures tho it hard to do
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
What you seek for in your partners fone you will definitely find. Don't give yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
charijee:
Very possible wink

I hope you are not expecting me to believe that undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by whizqueen(f): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Checks n Balances cool
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by SleekyP(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
time is money undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Go Through Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I prefer keeping my privates private, and I think she has that too.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Whose Best Friend Is A Woman? / 5 Reasons Why So Many Relationships Fail Miserably / 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Mind Being Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.