Stats: 3,178,930 members, 7,906,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP (5882 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / NBA Promised To Help Fayose To Recover Stolen Funds / Impeachment: Fayose, PDP Beg Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by sheymoni(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Abi aye PDP fe baje ni? Where were they when that product of unsuccessful abortion was raining insults on president elect?
Fayose will be impeach & heaven will not fall
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2015
kolaaderin:

i dont do local checkmate soup....... back in those days of Maria in Los Angeles. grin grin grin grin
lol, lookin back it was real fun and those were the bomb.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
We cool. *chop knuckle* Checkmate is one soap I can't remember. It's either I didn't watch it or was too young to understand the story. After the storm, shown every Thursday on NTA Network. Singing: "oh what next, after the storm" (not too sure of the lyrics). I remember one soap in which Bob-Manuel, Ego Boyo and one guy were siblings; was it checkmate? Can't remember jare. We are talking of 1990/ 1991/1992 here.
that was checkmate, you got the lyrics right.

Back to the topic, Fayose will not be impeached.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2015
lovat:
that was checkmate, you got the lyrics right.

Back to the topic, Fayose will not be impeached.
Please wake up jor! Impeachment has entered his domain.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please wake up jor! Impeachment has entered his domain.
the lawmakers will lose out on saturday then Fayose supporters will cause commotion until may 29 when those lawmakers tenure will expire
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
lovat:
the lawmakers will lose out on saturday then Fayose supporters will cause commotion until may 29 when those lawmakers tenure will expire
We shall see. All I know is Ifayose is a gonner!
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
if after may 29 Fayose is still there then you ll have to change your profile pix cos this one is blurry and old 2013
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
if after may 29 Fayose is still there then you ll have to change your profile pix cos this one is blurry and 2013
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2015
lovat:
if after may 29 Fayose is still there then you ll have to change your profile pix cos this one is blurry and 2013
I'm sorry Mister but I won't dance to your tunes. All I know is Ifayose will be removed before year ending. As per my blurry pix, fi le be! I luff it like that!

Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / 2023: Ṣeun Oṣewa Gets Savage Reply From a Twitter User / Picture Of Shettima Watching Peter Obi Being Loved At The NBA Conference