Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal (1095 Views)

I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike / Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by nhop: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Controversial actress and upcoming singer, Tonto Dikeh slammed men indirectly by comparing them to dogs.

Tontolet said dogs are faithful than men and no one should ever compare dogs to men!

Poko Queen shared a pic of herself with her dog on her laps and captioned the pic with “Who ever says MEN are DOGS, NEVER KNEW A DOG..#100% faithful creatures #LOYAL #extremely Loving”

Well, Tontolet might be trying to hit back at Chris Brown for his ‘Loyal’ track!

http://nexthop.com.ng/you-are-not-dogs-tonto-dikeh-slams-men-says-they-are-not-loyal/

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
who be Tonto Dike. here in vietnam we don't have such names.
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by sinaj(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
xo kul smiley
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
"upcoming singer"?!
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by goodmorning40: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
This girl has refused to grow up. Pls drop that upcoming singer from her story before she deafens us with another hit
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
no be today this geh lack sense.
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by lordkeme(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
masterchi:
who be Tonto Dike. here in vietnam we don't have such names.
taught u said u were In Nairobi d oda day
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by axortedbabe(f): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sense isn't really common..
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Zellie: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chris Brown? Does CB even know she exists grin

She's not far from the truth though
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hahahhahaaha I just became a fan because this babe say whatever the hell she damn fit. grin
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by hensben(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why she nor go talk so wey she dey use the dog for self service..
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by jmoore(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2015
So the dog is f**** her?

Okay oh.
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by NegeduGrace(f): 1:16am On Apr 08, 2015
her dog d enjoy walahi..anyways na she knw mayb dat her guy don run back to his wife sha..which guy go gree woman control am like dog?she no book so?
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by NegeduGrace(f): 1:18am On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Hahahhahaaha I just became a fan because this babe say whatever the hell she damn fit. grin
mama u gather shape(no homo intended ooo)hope say u don drop babies for hubby sha?..no vex for my qstn abeg(no quarel intended)
Re: You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
lordkeme:
taught u said u were In Nairobi d oda day
I just moved to south sudan this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Australian Teenage Paparazzo Who Makes An Average $1,500 From Each Pic / Ibinabo Fiberesima Relocates To London UK For Masters Degree After Emeka Ike Won / Whadafuck! SEE Amazing Sum Spent By Man On Drinks In Lagos Club(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.