Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:37 AM

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians (28211 Views)

Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by lecat(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
RomanceLander:

[size=13pt]Mind your grammar sir before you abuse someone publicly[/size]

Well said.
http://ovilarge..com.tr/2015/04/tinubu-and-jerry-igbokwe-of-apc-appeal.html
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by felibrain: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerians will soon know that they made a great mistake.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Evathyst(f): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
We have an outgoing President that is a perfect democrat despite his shortcoming. No wonder he's the only Nigerian Leader and one of the only few global leaders to gain the status of a global statesman, democratic icon, and candidate for Mo Ibrahim award and Nobel Peace prize.
The moment I saw the post, I didn't bother to check who posted such crap.

Phew! It's the deserter! The change agent now turned tribal warlord. Now lemme educate you like I alwz do;

1- One doesn't win a peace prize by watching helplessly as insurgents slaughter citizens in their hundreds.
2- One doesn't win a Nobel peace prize by dividing one's country pple along tribal & religious lines.
3- One doesn't win a Nobel peace prize by arming the different militia groups like NDPVF, OPC, etc.
4- One doesn't doesn't win a Nobel peace prize by watching his associates unleash terror on the opposition party. e.g Fayose, Mbu, Wike, and co.
5- One doesn't win a Nobel peace prize by saying 'stealing is not corruption' because that statement is enough to incite the masses whose wealth are being plundered.

I could go on & on to list. In summary, whoever is coming to the dining table must come with clean hands. Let a reasonable person preach the gospel of peace and not Mr. Clueless.

Lest I forget, did you just say GEJ has assumed the status of a global statesman? Chai! Even the devil will blush @ that lie you've just spewed. U'r a pathological liar!

In case your history & govt teacher died young, lemme educate you again. The one & only political leader in Nigeria that has assumed the level of a global statesman is OBJ. His contribution in stabilising the politics of Africa has been phenomena. Needless to mention his role is Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Mali, Equatorial guinea, Congo, etc. But your GEJ what has he brought upon us? International condemnation. Remember South Africa & Morocco backlash? Lolz!

Lemme leave you to ruminate on ds words till next time I'll stumble upon ur deceitful post again. Meanwhile, GEJ till when? Abeg remind me again grin

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Is Jona still a President? Things have been quiet around him lately.

your stupidity get levels.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2015
snapshot:

your stupidity get levels.
Shattaap Oluku.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by cybriz82(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:
When he and his wife were forming Rambo in Rivers, Bayelsa, and Ekiti States, imposing thugs as Governors, recklessly interfering with the powers of a duly elected governor, playing politics with the unbridled butchery of thousands of hapless Nigerians, and his pathetic wife constituting herself into an unmitigated political nuisance, He never deemed it fit to give us this 'Salvation Army' speech undecided

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, GEJ has suddenly metamorphosed into Pope Jonathan Paul, preaching peace, tolerance, and fairness everywhere he goes angry

Yes, Nigerians understand the need for peace and fairness in the upcoming elections. ... But we don't need a chameleon like GEJ to tell us that. .. And no, APC won't act all 'fair and just', and allow blood-hounds like Fayose and Agbaje remain or get into power angry .....

CHANGE MUST BE TOTAL !!! angry
see where ur cry start n see wia e end.upon all dat we never see wetin dey beat u..

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Jollymich(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]change must be total including rochas
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shattaap Oluku.

you dey ask wether Jona na still president?
must you tell everyone that you are this ignorant?Buzzoooo!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2015
snapshot:

you dey ask wether Jona na still president?
must you tell everyone that you are this ignorant?Buzzoooo!
You are foolish not to understand the simple context under which I asked such question.
Very dull thing.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Arogunmasa(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:
When he and his wife were forming Rambo in Rivers, Bayelsa, and Ekiti States, imposing thugs as Governors, recklessly interfering with the powers of a duly elected governor, playing politics with the unbridled butchery of thousands of hapless Nigerians, and his pathetic wife constituting herself into an unmitigated political nuisance, He never deemed it fit to give us this 'Salvation Army' speech undecided

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, GEJ has suddenly metamorphosed into Pope Jonathan Paul, preaching peace, tolerance, and fairness everywhere he goes angry

Yes, Nigerians understand the need for peace and fairness in the upcoming elections. ... But we don't need a chameleon like GEJ to tell us that. .. And no, APC won't act all 'fair and just', and allow blood-hounds like Fayose and Agbaje remain or get into power angry .....

Esp. Lyk Ifayose, he has no place in a democracy. He is waxing philosophical bout rule of law, na now he no say rule of law dey.Shioor!. Last Bullet: Yoruba are not known to condone nonsense even if it involve their own, eg. Oba Akiolu but na ewo, oba o ki ko oro je. Apology to my Ibo peeps, d word of the Oba is law! Ase!!!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Arogunmasa(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

Esp. Lyk Ifayose, he has no place in a democracy. He is waxing philosophical bout rule of law, na now he no say rule of law dey.Shioor!. Last Bullet: Yoruba are not known to condone nonsense even if it involve their own, eg. Oba Akiolu, but na ewo, oba o ki ko oro je. Apology to my Ibo peeps, d word of the Oba is law! Ase!!!

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Macelliot:
Igbos are the Jews of Africa....
Any Naija State without the Igbos is dead economically....
This inferiority complex towards jews is tragic in an African tribe ....
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are foolish not to understand the simple context under which I asked such question.
Very dull thing.

me dull? so what are u? first class mumu.
ok Jona is not the president,the president is Tinubu,Akpamu.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2015
snapshot:

me dull? so what are u? first class mumu.
ok Jona is not the president,the president is Tinubu,Akpamu.

You are still acting profoundly dull, did you go to primary school?
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are still acting profoundly dull, did you go to primary school?

hahahahahah,its obvious that you are paranoid,
but you have to calm down,to answer your question,i
attended primary school.What about you?
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 1:52am On Apr 08, 2015
snapshot:

hahahahahah,its obvious that you are paranoid,
but you have to calm down,to answer your question,i
attended primary school.What about you?

Your comphresion of the basics exposed you
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Your comphresion of the basics exposed you

oga shut up and keep quiet,stop acting like you are a rocket scientist,
as far as i am concerned you are not smart for asking if Jonathan is still the President
even a child in Nigeria knows that,admit you should not have asked such a silly question.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by masterpix(m): 2:09am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Is Jona still a President? Things have been quiet around him lately.
your pf said it all alarara
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2015
snapshot:

oga shut up and keep quiet,stop acting like you are a rocket scientist,
as far as i am concerned you are not smart for asking if Jonathan is still the President
even a child in Nigeria knows that,admit you should not have asked such a silly question.

You are simply dumb beyond measure
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by snapshot: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are simply dumb beyond measure

You are not making any sense,but all u kept doing is repeat the word dumb,dumb,dumb,
face the issue are you supposed to ask such a question.But you mumu sha.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2015
/
Oh how time has changed!

Are we supposed to erase from our minds the excesses of CP Mbu against Rivers State with the connivance and taciturn support of GEJ and his wife?

\
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

My brother no problem, Ur so called change is here already, no need to rant anymore. And I will say it that posterity will judge u... Cos all I can see from is tribalism and not the truth.
Wen apc and other party won in edo, osun, ondo, anambra and other states, it was a fair election. But the state won by pdp bayelsa, ekiti and surely rivers. Then it was rigged.
U people just living double standards! So all states should be controlled by false change. Even pdp wasn't desperate to control 36 states. Cos Goodluck congratulated all winners of gubernatorial elections regardless of their party.
My advice for u is see things from a plain ground and see that GEJ is not desperate after all...
U r letting tribalism mind Bleep u.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by preferred29: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2015
So english na your linguafranca? my brother leave dat thing. Let him spake it so far he communicate his message. Pls language na d one we your parents spark well welll, mine na YORUBA.

RomanceLander:

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by tariwhyte: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2015
People like u I wonder if u ever attain the least primary school because u talk like a fool,please learn how to talk before someone teach u how to talk u fool
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by HirstMOG(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

You don't even know when to appreciate and applaud good speech just because you are blinded by hatred, the same that is making your traditional ruler fooling himself as if he owns any human's life!!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by franksam2009: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Jumangel:

so you hate the hausas, but u re pained that the yorubas hate the igbos. Hmmm what goes around, comes around. But come to think of it. What has your hatred of the hausas reduced from them? NOTHING!
read my post carefully before you quote me, I didn't say am pained because the Yoruba hate the igbos , but it seems like you spoke on behalf of your tribe, undecided
Jumangel:

so you hate the hausas, but u re pained that the yorubas hate the igbos. Hmmm what goes around, comes around. But come to think of it. What has your hatred of the hausas reduced from them? NOTHING!
read my post carefully before you quote me, I didn't say am pained because the Yoruba hate the igbos , but it seems like you spoke on behalf of your tribe,,, now I understand the jealousy. but sorry to disappoint you we Igbos will keep on growing in riches/population
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by HirstMOG(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Pavarottii:

My brother no problem, Ur so called change is here already, no need to rant anymore. And I will say it that posterity will judge u... Cos all I can see from is tribalism and not the truth.
Wen apc and other party won in edo, osun, ondo, anambra and other states, it was a fair election. But the state won by pdp bayelsa, ekiti and surely rivers. Then it was rigged.
U people just living double standards! So all states should be controlled by false change. Even pdp wasn't desperate to control 36 states. Cos Goodluck congratulated all winners of gubernatorial elections regardless of their party.
My advice for u is see things from a plain ground and see that GEJ is not desperate after all...
U r letting tribalism mind Bleep u.

Thank you my brother. Their so called change can't even recorgnize one Nigeria. I am not surprised, Fashola has done it before by sending Ibos in Lagos home as if they are the founder of Lagos. We are watching as well as the world cos change means a lot... Change my foot!!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by djdavisy(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Talk Shit about GEJ I don't bloody care, baba is still one of my hero!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by steryj(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Handing over government to opposition is the worst nightmare of African leaders going by what i term as vendetta being unleashed on serving government and its supporters now and after transition. Sometimes you may not blame these leaders because opposition parties in Africa are yet to grow into maturity. God help Nigeria, God help Africa!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by generalissimo(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

You don hawk gala for inside hot sun so tey ur brain don melt. You could have as well maintained ur peace if u didnt have any meaniful thing to contribute. U have been consumed in the flame of hate to the extent that u can no longer differentiate ur right from left. Shame on u :-x
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by AbujafarImam: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
RomanceLander:

I see nothing wrong with his grammar,but if their is any why dont you point it out?
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by okotv(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2015
ILIDEFI:

We want change in Lagos. The wind of change must blow in Lagos.
APC - change
PDP - power. We are singing the same tune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.