Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari (2475 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Read: Here Is My Pledge For Buhari/Osinbajo on ELECTION DAY 14th Feb 2015. / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
www.jovialmum.com/2015/04/why-ambode-cannot-afford-to-lose-in.html?m=1

The President-elect, General Muhammadu
Buhari, on Tuesday, April 7, revealed why it’s
mandatory the governorship candidate in
Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode is sworn in
come May 29.

According to Buhari, Lagos State was too
important for the All Progressives Congress
(APC) to lose to the opposition.
General Buhari disclosed this at the APC rally
in Orile area of the state. He urged Lagos
residents to vote en masse for the party’s
governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr
Akinwunmi Ambode on Saturday.“Defy all
elements, whatever it may be, and vote for
APC from top to bottom,’’ he said.

Buhari told the crowd that Lagos, with its huge
investments, could not be toyed with.
He said; “Don’t attempt to be on the wrong
side of the centre because we are now the
centre.

“Tell your neighbours, your relatives and even
the opposition party to please bury the hatchet
and fall in line and vote for APC,’’ he added.
The President-elect assured the people that
they stood to benefit a lot if they voted for the
APC. Buhari said that he would prioritize
investment in Lagos infrastructure, noting that
the state is a “mini Nigeria”.

He said; “Gov. Babatunde Fashola has told me
how much the state has been spending to
maintain Federal Government infrastructure,
including roads, buildings and other
institutions.

“I urge Ambode, who will be the next governor
of the state, to harass me sufficiently to
honour my undertaking,” he said.
Buhari commended Chief Bola Tinubu, an APC
National Leader, for all he had done in terms
of mobilizing revenue to sustain development
in the state. He also commended Fashola for
his hard work, commitment to the state and to
the country.

“I am extremely impressed, “he said.
The president-elect who arrived Lagos this
morning to campaign for APC Guber candidate,
Akinwumi Ambode, also met with former
President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Lagos State
Governor, Tunde Fashola, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi, APC chieftain, Ngige
and other dignitaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by fendorf(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
We believe in you my president.Sai buhari sai baba!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
And when a man is mendacious, how do you know? and wait, irrespective of how the mans character might be, or our efficient searched right person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by xpac01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sounds like a threat tho.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even we ordinary Lagosians will keep reminding you to fulfil your promises to lagos.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by bigtt76(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
They don't need to harrass you sef ...you're right in their pocket grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Our president

We trust you. Redeem our country from the previous clueless leadership

8 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by sammyj: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
we believe in you SAI BUHARI! !

3 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by akinboyepelumi1: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good one for d APC.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by ademega(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
I Dont usually trust humans but I think I trust this GMB guy so much .

5 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
What about the two party system we canvassed for in Nigeria? Gradually, it's turning into a one party system then one day when they get too comfortable, they begin to misbehave like PDP did. All the pdp stalwarts that stole the local governments money in some states have de-camped into apc and are still canvassing for the same position they used to loot.
Our political platform is faulty. It is based on sentiments anger and grief. Only in Nigeria you hear de-camping and all the nonsense.
Do you folks hear about democrats de-camping into the republicans party in the United States? Their political platform is based on beliefs and values while ours is based on what I can't even define. We have a wrong platform and our FOUNDATION will for ever be shaky till it crumbles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Huskut(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm sai baba everywhere u go
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
We appeal to all Igbos to please rub off negative insinuations caused by Akinolu's lose mouth and vote for APC in Lagos to enable witness more rapid development.

We know all Igbos to be Christians, we take the blood of Jesus beg una to shun all propaganda that the opposition is banking on to woo your vote.

APC at the TOP and APC at the State guarantees more economical growths which Ibos will benefit tremendously.

Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Coasting to fp
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by abduljabbar8: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
He is even sure that Ambode will win

Vote wisely
Vote. Ambode
Vote APC

4 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by missangela: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sirniyeh:
We appeal to all Igbos to please rub off negative insinuations caused by Akinolu's lose mouth and vote for APC in Lagos to enable witness more rapid development.

We know all Igbos to be Christians, we take the blood of Jesus beg una to shun all propaganda that the opposition is banking on to woo your vote.

APC at the TOP and APC at the State guarantees more economical growths which Ibos will benefit tremendously.

Igbo kwenu!

Nonsense!, Jk we know!,

1 Like

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by san316(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Na this Oba dey try to spoil show. Lagos is a project that has started, it mustn't be truncated due to ethnic division.

Lets give to Ambode so that the project will continue.

Sai Baba

Sai Ambo

Sai Eko.

2 Likes

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by thunderrider: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:
What about the two party system we canvassed for in Nigeria? Gradually, it's turning into a one party system then one day when they get too comfortable, they begin to misbehave like PDP did. All the pdp stalwarts that stole the local governments money in some states have de-camped into apc and are still canvassing for the same position they used to loot.
Our political platform is faulty. It is based on sentiments anger and grief. Only in Nigeria you hear de-camping and all the nonsense.
Do you folks hear about democrats de-camping into the republicans party in the United States? Their political platform is based on beliefs and values while ours is based on what I can't even define. We have a wrong platform and our FOUNDATION will for ever be shaky till it crumbles.

It's not everyday you read sensible comments like this on NL

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by sagio09: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okay gen.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by sagio09: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
xpac01:
Sounds like a threat tho.
Na una type dey heat d polity,naw wat sense does dix ur statement makes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Cutesexy1(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Marty2020: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Atleast make ena try another party for lagos, since The country in all don decide try another.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by OluwaChinenyenwa: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2015
So can someone tell me why i should vote pdp?? After the oba threatened me? I have heard..
Apc has my vote, even if they dont. Rigging is allowed.. My vote doesnt count.. Rubbish
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Marty2020:
Atleast make ena try another party for lagos, since The country in all don decide try another.

Don't try that, it would be detrimental to the Ibos in Lagos. This is time for Lagos to enjoy the best from the government at the centre. 16yrs of PDP have deprived Lagos lots of federal benefits, it's just being fortunate that Lagos is being paddle by intelligent persons like Fashola. The pace has to be continued and so Ambode must continue the work of excellence in Lagos

1 Like

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by xpac01(m): 4:47am On Apr 08, 2015
sagio09:

Na una type dey heat d polity,naw wat sense does dix ur statement makes.
Really? Then you've not known me.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by Pavore9: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Yiboe don't like yoruba....so dey will vote jaykay...becos dey r jealous Pipul who want lagos to fail....,like d PDP failed in d SE.... grin

We do not want Lagos to fail because Lagos has been a home to us.

1 Like

Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by AustineE1: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Yiboe don't like yoruba....so dey will vote jaykay...becos dey r jealous Pipul who want lagos to fail....,like d PDP failed in d SE.... grin
how can Igbos want Lagos to fail,a lagos they invested in,even more than Yorobbers,dont forget Lagos is no mans land,Tinubu from Ogun governed Lagos,Igbo Reps,delta Rep all representing Lagos.Nobody Owns it,so nobody wish it evil.
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by efilefun(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2015
sai baba
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by efilefun(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2015
JK is just kidding!!!
missangela:

Nonsense!, Jk we know!,
Re: MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari by osamaBUSH(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2015
So is GMB indirectly saying He is going to abandon opposition governed states just like the PDP did So much for change undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadly Epidemy Kills 16 In Ondo State; Spreads By Hand Shake / My Clannish Outburst On Buhari's Appointments / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.