Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala (41099 Views)

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari - Femi Aribisala / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari In The Election, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Karma remains a bitch!
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ojnnaco(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Many people simply didn't realize the bolded.
The election was not won because the people love Buhari, but because people were tired of Gej's kleptocratic government.
I still haven't forgiven him for the hike in PMS price in 2012; of which we haven't seen the dividends.
They u go again.... Dats a nice own. Am yet to know y PMS price was skyrocketed at d oda period of new yr thereby frustrating d poor and even d rich
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by dipotech: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Femi Aribisala has lost his sense of judgment, he's just looking for job like Reuben Abati.
No more no less.

How can JEGA say that non-indigenes 'PVC' should not be printed in Lagos? The same JEGA conducted 2011 election that favoured GEJ, something is wrong somewhere. Jonathan in power for six years does not have anything to lay claim on as his achievement other than rail transportation and probably agriculture, he promised electricity but failed, he almost collapsed education and health sectors yet he's trying, corruption and stealing are increasing on daily basis, all the past criminals are being giving national awards and appointments instead. What kind of leader is that?Security in shambles.

Femi Aribisala is not sincere if i may say.

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by nuranasiru(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
ABEGI GO REST JOR...
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by shitshappen(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Paid piper, it's written all over you.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
For anyone who care to listen and listen good one thing is sure we the yourba's through bitterness that leads to blindness have imoposed the north on nigeria again. Just look at the PVc distribution. I repeat it would take a miracle for the south to produce anoda president without major support of the north. Those underage voters are already in the database. If you watch the knew the voters population was already skewed favoring the north this I know because I was a corper during the 2011 registration exercise. Where we had ppl as young as 13 coming to register and the issue of multiple registration. One person can register in as much as 6 places. I wonder how the next census would be carried out. I am yourba but I see a grand plan to disenfranchise the SE. Cos SS will always claim their oil. One thing the SW should neva oppose the north otherwise our machinations would hunt us. But I also see the APc imploding or because its already too large. Nigeria is already set on collusion course. With little resource left I wonder how they would mange this country. Buhari needs all the luck he can get. To my SW brothers who think that you can solve gorilla warfare by a strong hand good luck. It all about to happen.

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by jaytee01(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Femi the disgruntled attention seeker!
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Eniye30: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice write up, Mr Femi, ur analysis was encompassing n very expository. It was obviously a gang up btw the entire north, South west n Jega. They think they r born 2 rule, n they hv won once again. We know where 2 hold their balls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by agabusta: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
chukzzy1:
hahah you are asking whether buhari was manipulated in his first stint.He was just a stooge,Idiagbon was running the country!!!...Idiagbon went to mecca for pilgrimage and then bang!;Babangida and his cohorts carried this niccur like an old woman out of dodan barracks

This still shows that the man is wrong in his submissions! Idiagbon was not a northerner nor does he belong to any Northern born-to-rule clique. He is a Yoruba man from Kwara state. Infact what you said further shows how wrong Aribisala is because history shows that Buhari will commit the greater responsibility to his deputy in contrast to Aribisala's claims. So by stating that Osibanjo will be made redundant does not have any basis and cannot be intelligently deduced. The Northern elite till date does not like Buhari simply because he cannot be manipulated. It is the common people on the street that loves him.

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Eniye30: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Allohrandy:
The writer of this article is very biased. Election was rigged in both north and south by both pdp and APC. However, he didn't talk about the toxic votes GEJ got in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers. If the election was free and fair, Buhari would still have won GEJ
how many votes were u xpecting GEJ 2 gt in Delta, AKB n Rivers. It suppose 2 surprise u dt he got far less than he did in 2011. Every dog has his day, they hv won 2day, 2moro is another day.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ransomed: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
One of the enemies of Nigerians just used his computer to pour out his desperately wicked mind. He wanted violence to erupt so as to sell war stories to foreign media outfits. Thank God your evil plans failed. Ntor.... Nigerians have won.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by mavinc4u(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice write up
what I like most about this article is A faith to support the weak and minority but the strong always suppress the weak forgetting that God made them to be strong as to help the weak.

Meanwhile the part that got me laughing is sending the vice president elect on an errand to fetch water, this is very risky grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by REALODUA: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2015
dearpreye:
Karma remains a bitch!
those r his opinion, if president Jonathan had delivered at least a piece of his promises the story would have been different . Corruption reign supreme in his regime and this femi guy think it's a conspiracy ? What a joke !
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Rexyl(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Should APC lose the Lagos governorship election, Tinubu would be left in a quandary. All the Northern timber and caliber who were missing in action throughout the campaign when Tinubu, Fashola and other Southern politicians were running helter-skelter with Buhari, will soon come out of the woodwork to claim their Buhari inheritance. Inevitably, they will overshadow the Southern brigade...
My faith requires me to support the weak. Therefore, I will always support the minority against the tyranny of the majority. We cannot be reliant on South-South oil in Nigeria and then treat one of their sons as if he is an impostor for being president of the country. The fact of the matter is that this presidential election was the result of a vicious and malicious gang-up of the majority ethnic groups against the minorities.

geedeex2:
Gibberish by FEMI ARIBISALA

You mean there is no sense in Femi Aribasala observation! Stop fooling yourself and face the reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by sweetgala(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2015
kilo234:
there is alot of sense in this op write up but Nigerians are blind by sentiments. it is only when it has dawn on them they will realise that a fast one has been played on the south south and south east

There is nothing sensible about it. Jonathan lost the day he decided to remove subsidy without prior notice on new year day. That act then resulted in the Faruk Lawan issue and subsidy probe and all the attention to NNPC and Petroleum fund since.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by tammie24: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2015
kilo234:
there is alot of sense in this op write up but Nigerians are blind by sentiments. it is only when it has dawn on them they will realise that a fast one has been played on the south south and south east
No just SS and SE
A fast one has been played on Nigeria as a whole!

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Many people simply didn't realize the bolded.
The election was not won because the people love Buhari, but because people were tired of Gej's kleptocratic government.
I still haven't forgiven him for the hike in PMS price in 2012; of which we haven't seen the dividends.
this is exactly my point. Ppl voted for buhari because there wasn't any other strong and sellable candidate alternative to gej. The lessons that nigeria must learn is that our democracy needs more than 2 strong national parties. In a normal sense if atiku or another big candidate had contested in the last election apc wouldn't have won and most likely pdp too would have lost out. The case of oyo state is an example where 5 leading and strong candidates are going in to the guber race . The peole in that state have various options to choose from.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Rotimi47: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
collinspro:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/07/femi-aribisala-how-jega-defeated-jonathan-for-buhari-in-the-election/
you are an attention seeker, somesone won almost in every state in the South West & you say they don't like him! Someone won Lagos with over 160,000 votes! Abeg kindly provide 160,000 votes without rigging abi you think say na beans? Bihari true winning margin would surely be highyv& that of Jonathan votes lower if the voting sheets are peoperly cross checked & counted. Jonathan is a true players& I Duff my cap for him as he Will be be remembered that he handed over power to the man who really won; very soon you will see countries inviting him & given him awards & part of UN responsibility to handle but what will be said about you?
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by madjune(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
This man Aribisala is always chasing shadows.

He was the same man that said Buhari will cry again; but now, he's the one crying.

Mr Femi, in the past 4 elections; buhari was clearly rigged against in some places and he always lost out in the end.

People like Mr Femi never cried foul.

And just this once, the gods have favored Buhari, he's raising alarm.

2015 is not for hypocrites.

It's for CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by sweetgala(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
For anyone who care to listen and listen good one thing is sure we the yourba's through bitterness that leads to blindness have imoposed the north on nigeria again. Just look at the PVc distribution. I repeat it would take a miracle for the south to produce anoda president without major support of the north. Those underage voters are already in the database. If you watch the knew the voters population was already skewed favoring the north this I know because I was a corper during the 2011 registration exercise. Where we had ppl as young as 13 coming to register and the issue of multiple registration. One person can register in as much as 6 places. I wonder how the next census would be carried out. I am yourba but I see a grand plan to disenfranchise the SE. Cos SS will always claim their oil. One thing the SW should neva oppose the north otherwise our machinations would hunt us. But I also see the APc imploding or because its already too large. Nigeria is already set on collusion course. With little resource left I wonder how they would mange this country. Buhari needs all the luck he can get. To my SW brothers who think that you can solve gorilla warfare by a strong hand good luck. It all about to happen.

Abeg sharap, you did not see how the Jonathan government marginalised the SW imposing useless idiots like Fayose , Omisore , Kashamu etc on us
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by sweetgala(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
agabusta:

This still shows that the man is wrong in his submissions! Idiagbon was not a northerner nor does he belong to any Northern born-to-rule clique. He is a Yoruba man from Kwara state. Infact what you said further shows how wrong Aribisala is because history shows that Buhari will commit the greater responsibility to his deputy in contrast to Aribisala's claims. So by stating that Osibanjo will be made redundant does not have any basis and cannot be intelligently deduced. The Northern elite till date does not like Buhari simply because he cannot be manipulated. It is the common people on the street that loves him.

They simply hate buhari , IBB till today does not know what to do next. Abdulsalam is short of words ,Dangote is lost for his next course of action, Atiku feels some security being in APC

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by straight2point(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
My believe is that these same tricks will be used on them (south west) as well. For now, let them enjoy the ride.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by slap1(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
Guy, your presentations here does not suggest you even went to secondary school talkless of a university. I am sure I am not the first person to tell you this.
Even if you were, I just seconded you. What rubbish!
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by slap1(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
I read articles like this to improve my grammar and sentence construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Mhudi: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

Try and read bro, we don't have to spoon feed you what he said. Read it, Nairaland is not a TV staion where you watch and listen, it is required you're able to read and write to visit this forum.

Now go back and attempt to read the article.

Read what? There is no any iota of truth in this parochial and self-interest article. The article is 1000 light years from objectivity. Repeat the election a million times with 100% perfection and without rigging, President Jonathan will still lose the election to Buhari. Analyse the election results yourself and discover the truth without the slightest inputs of sentiments and party partisanship. Some people will forever be chanting that underage voters voted in the North and stealthily fail to mention the percentage of voters turnout across the country. How do you explain a percentage turnout of 50% voters in Kano and the Northern states compare to 80% and above 90% in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. I live in Port Harcourt and I could not vote because before 12:00 noon on that day, election has been concluded in my polling unit, and for every 10 persons I asked if they voted, I hardly get 1 person that voted. The election rigging that occurred on March 28, 2015 was outrageous and unprecedented in the history of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by slap1(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
hassan85:
Intresting. A not surprise ds days when Losers are expresing dia frustratns ds way. Mind u, aribisala always paintd Gmb black, nw hes ur president. Come may 29, his pics wil be in every serious institution u enter into. Thats who Aribisala keeps wasting his tym denting his name. Can u tel me anyone comment u read dt says Mr Aribisala gets brain? I ve read almost al his articules and saw him on interviews, his hates are making him grow gray hairs. Probably same with u. Grow up Go to school.

Don't even go to school; go to T. B. Joshua!

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Rexyl(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
kilo234:

possible of gang up by some politicians to make themselves the strongest while others will be reduced to the weakest is foreseen, and if such happens the experience may not be better than before.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by TOLUWAYEMI(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
mobaking:
Femi. Is simply doing the job he was paid to do. He will soon get himself another pay master.Afterall man must wack.
Fani Kayode,Reuben Abati,Doyin Okupe et al wrote much more than this before they 'repented of their mouth diarrhea' and were rehabilitated by juicy appointment. I know Mr. Aribisala too will soon be 'born again' but this time, it won't work for you
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by obailala(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
jamace:
Can you swear that Buhari won fair and square? : https://www.nairaland.com/2233686/election-claim-free-fair....the-kind
I can swear with my life that Buhari won the election. Just the same way I can also swear with my life that Jonathan won the election in 2011. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, you cannot compare the population of the North to the SE/SS... and then to complicate matters, the SW and middle belt pulled their support from Jonathan. Only a miracle or a mad case of rigging could have made Jonathan win this election.

Seriously, did you really look at the results of all the online polls?... Why do people actually think Jonathan could have won this election with just the SE/SS votes?
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by vislabraye(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
emmasege:
And somebody says Jega wasn't partial. I knew Orubebe's outburst was actually an accumulation of jega's partiality over time & not solely because of what happened @ d collation centre.
Only God can save this country of ours. So appalling that a section (thiefnubus) of my race were part of this conspiracy. Their eyes go soon open & then they'll know the meaning of aboki & mallam.

GEJ fall people hand. He knew the right thing to do but did not do it. How can you allow Jega to remain in that position for such a long time? He should have changed him long before now.

Weĺl, let him accept the defeat. It looks as if he's tired of the whole thing. As for me, i cannot allow my ego to be bruised o. Lai lai. Aĺl these things happening around him make people believe he is weak.

But all in all, i hope Buhari delivers his promises and prove PDP supporters wrong. Let him build the economy and eliminate corruption. Let him PROBE the past government if he is to fight against corruption. This is not time to celebrate.

Another painful thing is that people shouting change are not people of integrity. Truth of yhe matter is that if GEJ were from the North, I doubt this would happen to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Mhudi: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Underage voters my ass. If true, are they even up to 1000 compare to the rigging and manipulation of results that saw Rivers, Delta, and Akwa Ibom producing millions of votes and recording more than 80% voters turnout?
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Telfax(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.