Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Winning A Muslim To Christ. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning A Muslim To Christ. (3261 Views)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / 9 Devastating Actions White Slave Masters Took To Convert Black People To Christ / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 3:53am On May 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Beautifully written
I particularly like ur analogy

I invite EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 mukina2 ummsulaym BetaThings ameenahz Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy dragnet tiarabubu khairate Sissie Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool sino smoy Muliks Concept roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna yazach ayinba1 ypeace etc to read this.

I'm still working on it kun. Funny story BTW, even though we all know where you pulled this turd out of, just like everything else you christians say, your a*s. I still don't understand why you idiots feel the need to lie to spread your religion, actually, I do: your religion is dung. Jesus is not the son of god, funny thing is the only verse that explicitly states that was a a verse that was added (probably out of desperation) and then removed later, what else do you gits not know about? And don't even think about quoting john 3:16 for me. There is only one God, he is far exalted above having a son, And jesus was his Messenger, and Muhmmad is his Messenger, the seal of all prophets, the last and most beloved of all. Your religion was born out of the ignorance of a wicked man, and the jews hatred to accept anything good from the Arabs, they feel they are the chosen race, no wonder they feel superior to everyone else, one clear example is the story bogus story of ishmael and isaac in the bible, an unbiased reader clearly knows your version of the story is just winnits, again whenever you try to hide the truth, you can never supress it completely. Mr. Kun, you need to stop wasting your time here, your religion is damaged goods, no one is interested in buying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers. / Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / Who Knows Pastor Adebayo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.