Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,666 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photo of a Nigerian fraudster who was arrested in U.S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo of a Nigerian fraudster who was arrested in U.S (2187 Views)

Nigerian Fraudster Created ‘ghost’ Kids In London (photo) / Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) / Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo of a Nigerian fraudster who was arrested in U.S by Sunny4Gold: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2015
A Nigerian native, Chibuzor Nwaobasi was sentenced to 23 months in prison for credit card fraud in USA. They have all opportunity but they want to get rich overnight.

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) / Diamond Bank Banker Pastor Kayode Fatoyinbo Short Dead By Armed Robbers / I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.