Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,056 members, 7,903,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (52318 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by peeboy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
change is allowing the president to pick his team without inteferance. Change is a shift, a complete deviation or an improvement from what was obtainable in the past. It could be positive or negative. Dunno which this recycled politician desire to bring. For now just watching.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by IGBOSON1: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
OmoNwa:
The wind of change is blowing

^^^........And fowl nyash is about to open! wink

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Bonuwa: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
I said it
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by FRCS(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It will hit them like bomb when Northerners exert their born to rule mentality and SS/SE side with the North to complete the sidelining of SW.

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

Wen he has finish payment of wat they spent wit interest cry cool
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by dafuturis(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bawsse:
That is why I laff when I hear ppl say "Tinubu will influence GMB"...

Buhari is someone who can jail his mother for corruption...

Tinubu will be able to provide a list of possible ministers, but they MUST be up to buhari's standard... Shikena!
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Maghan37: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It will hit them like bomb when Northerners exert their born to rule mentality and SS/SE side with the North to complete the sidelining of SW.

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Shutup!!!!!!! At least yorubas will have a say unlike during GEJ's dispensation who ignored d yorubas.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Maghan37: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari shine ur eyes like segun arinze and don't allow Tinubu to lead u astray. shocked shocked shocked
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by tushburg(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC put your house in oder before you disgrace yourself publicly
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by londoner: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
At the end of the day, we are yet to realise what this whole election really was. all i see is a re-creation of a one party state in Nigeria and the usual blood sucking nature of people about to be drunk on power. the old stooge are simply being reinstalled. Buhari can not be so naive as to think that he was not just being ridden on by others in this election.

I just hope that after four years Nigeria would have taken a step in the right direction.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by londoner: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol, the millions of nigerians that went out to vote, can you see how soon you do not even feature in their decisions/ those people that were rallying tirelessly, when was the last tie they addressed you...... TINUBU who probably did not even vote at all is submitting a list of who will govern over you and you are powerless to do anything about it.

I am yet to see any change..............
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I like your laugh bro. Ma follow you laugh. grin grin grin cheesy
Wind of change blowing GBOGBOGBOGBOGBOGBOGBO everywhere causing cracks on "solid walls" and blowing roofs open. grin grin grin

Dem for call am breeze of change e for even better. Wind ko? Tsunami ni? grin cheesy
Kiakikakiakikiakiakiakiakiakiakiakiaki...Igbo women laf! De wind sef commot our roof for Akwa Ibom...LOL.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by kronaldo4life(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fowl yanch go soon open
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by kanosalami: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2015
efilefun:
this is trash, at first it was obasanjo that was dictating for baba, now it is tinubu, when will this people get a life and stop poking their "losing nose" in to the Peoples general's matter
When Yaradua and jonathan won we never heard how obasanjo or others helped them select their cabinet now that change is here everybody had been spewing their own trash... Awon mofos
keep dreaming why did obj had problems wit gej
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by kanosalami: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2015
[lol.quote author=Madawaki01 post=32470782]don't u think u should change ur signature?u are such a bad loser[/quote]
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by BobUg28(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Bawsse:
That is why I laff when I hear ppl say "Tinubu will influence GMB"...

Buhari is someone who can jail his mother for corruption...

Tinubu will be able to provide a list of possible ministers, but they MUST be up to buhari's standard... Shikena!
Lies! This is Nigeria my dear, you can't bite the finger that feeds you. Provided that APC remains the ruling party in the Nigeria Government today, Buhari will always stand to give immunity to the Apc bigwigs like Tinubu and his ilks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.