Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,578 members, 7,965,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

New Jobs For January - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Jobs For January (712 Views)

Verified Ongoing Job Vacancies For January 2016 / Job Vacancies For January-April 2015 / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Jobs For January by jango(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hello House

hello i have an info concerning a site that they pay me for inviting people to the site. it is real and free , it wont cost anything .As we are seeking for a better job lets give this a trial. use your full name for account holder name and western union for means of collection of your money. it is real and free. just click on the link below and register.

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=captain09

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas And Offshore Jobs / Send Your Cv / ELECTRICITY TARIFF REVIEW IN NIGERIA. WHAT IS THIS RAUCUS ABOUT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.