Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Can He Gain Admission Into US, California - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can He Gain Admission Into US, California (464 Views)

Gain Admission To Any University In Nigeria Now-- Expert Advice / Gain Admission Into University Of The Witwatersrand (wits);johannesburg / DON'T PANIC ..u Can Gain Admission Into University Without JAMB.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Gain Admission Into US, California by 9niceguy(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2015
I have thought over this for awhile now and I decided to share it here as I may get some advice.
A friend of mine is ready to school abroad, (US precisely) with his HND but he doesn't have any clue on how to get started with the processing.
Please anybody that can be of help should try and help a brother. (About financial aspect, that's no problem to him)
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sarkari Naukri / Study in the UK for free! Best Fully Paid UK Masters Scholarships / Are You Living Your Life Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.