Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

“origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos (805 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun / Adeniyi Johnson Threatened Over Secret Love Child [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.

I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

SEE MORE : http://goldrushnews247.com/origin-drink-made-me-threatened-the-igbos-oba-of-lagos/

Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by misspatsy(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Is dis some sort of joke or wat cos am rollin with laughter here oo...Oba u no go kill person na orijin go enter lagoon nw
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by yungEX(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahaha LMAO!!!!
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by alberto2k(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank God say no be weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Airforce1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny grin
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Inkman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol
and the family lived happily after
end of story

but the wise ones know

na wetin dey your mind before
na him shayo go help you display wella
thank you grin
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
FNN........orijin101 see what you have caused
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
We don't need this...we too busy tidying business as usual cool
Money must be made, we too big for this utter bullshyte grin grin grin grin

....I don't believe the topic, though *sips my Origin* angry
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by ramdris(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
This op na confirm otondo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Audio or video of him speaking or Idonbilivit dis poo..

Orijin ..nah..impossicant

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] / Fans Beg Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo To Make Their Secret Affair Official / ENTERTAINMENT: Woju Crooner, Kiss Daniel Loses Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.