Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

“origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos (1526 Views)

“origin Drink Made Me Threaten The Igbos” – Oba Of lagos / Oba of Lagos ban origin drink.plead for forgiveness / How PDP Thugs Threatened The Life Of APC Members (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by goldrush111(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.

I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

http://goldrushnews247.com/origin-drink-made-me-threatened-the-igbos-oba-of-lagos/

Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oohh...its not the devil dis time
hahahahaahahaa Origin u r in trouble

Why didn't d origin make u abuse Tinubu or fashola who were with u there... Or make u do something else sha......

Anyways "out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh"
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by nzeobi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Origin should av made you jump into the laggon
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked Origin kwa angry

Someone can lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie *In Emma Oh Ma God's voice* undecided lipsrsealed

They've forgiven you Kabiyesi!!! sad you don't have to give flimsy excuse. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh..

1 Like

Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by Mrbigman1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pisure of him drinking orijin or idntbeleiveit
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by wordcat(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Igbo na-ekwu okwu is o Onye kpara nku ahuhu is ngwele pukwute ya oriri.

Kee nke bu kwa Orijin biko nu?

A ga kpo nkea egwuriegwu ka obu gini?
Re: “origin Drink Made Me Threatened The Igbos” – Oba Of Lagos by abacusCm(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op,is it true that Ibo guys do use legs to wake their father?

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time In Nigeria All Oil Producing States Are In Opposition Party / EXPOSED! Kalu’s Letter To Obasanjo In 2005 OBJ Doesn't Want You To See(photos) / VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.