Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu (42585 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / OPC Warns Against Staging Biafra Protest In South West / Stop The Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu- OPC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by teufelein(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
lisimmo:
All these flat head ibos will never learn more i understand why Benjamin Adekunle said "the iboes need to be reduced considerably"

The fastest way to lose the love of the majority is to have the iboes supporting you ardently. If in doubt ask Jonathan then ask Jimi Agbaje after Saturday. April 11

As far as i know, no iboe man will be president in this country. BUHARI will rule his 8 yrs and hand over to South West for another 8 yrs the power will shift back to the North in short let's say in 2039 we may discuss the issue.

you talk too much..real men do not talk, they act..the best you'll do is to start a real WAR. i'm tired talking, we want to solve that problem by WAR, the winner takes all, NO PRISONER!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Mekky2010: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tell me the name of the person that killed Adolph hitler. I don't know how you value thrones but it is very very disrespectful. You can't try that in places like kano or katsina.

For it is written, how you make your bed so shall you lie on it. If u make ur self look like a goat don't complain when ppl start offering you grasses to eat.
Full stop.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by mickeymimi: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
if the Igbos vote for the continuity of APC in Lagos, they stand to gain more. It is in their interest that they vote for the APC.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by kalohkaloh: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
My dad is Yoruba, my mum is Igbo! I love both of them passionately! Which side do I support in this epic Lagos battle between these two brilliant tribes as am itching to contribute. Somebody please advise!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by ayoman: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
No mans land? So a empty land dropped from the sky? Your eyes will soon open
kendrick9:
What are theseilliterate bunch of agberos group called Opc talking?.
instead of them to condemn the loon(oba akiolu),they are talking nonsense... Respect my foot!
Lagos is a no man's land, everyone has the right to live freely there without some useless oba making stupid threats...
Opc is talking trash!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by franksam2009: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
LAZY JEALOUS TRIBE
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by funnanya: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
Yea. Tell the flat headed iddiots undecided
like Banki W. idiat.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
CC: Lalasticlala

The Oba must NEVER be disrespected. NEVER EVER!

Nowhere in Nigeria -east of the Niger- is the Yoruba or any other tribe accorded the kind of gesture the Igbos have been enjoying in Lagos in the last 12 or so years since these bonafide Igbo men entered into the Lagos political scene.
are we no more 'one Nigeria '?
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
No mind them o, when they were fighting for one nigeria in 1967, I guess they were short sighted to know that Igbo are too competitive to deal with, today they are regretting cos of our progress and dominant nature
shadowgwalker:
are we no more 'one Nigeria '?
Theses Igbo people were having £20 in 1970, with no home, no education, no amenities, today its a different ball game, the people that fought us are now crying cos of our progress in all spheres of human endeavour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2015
The seat has already being reduced to nothing.
way toward is either for oba Akiolu to apologize or. For him to honorably leave that seat
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 09, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
No mind them o, when they were fighting for one nigeria in 1967, I guess they were short sighted to know that Igbo are too competitive to deal with, today they are regretting cos of our progress and dominant nature Theses Igbo people were having £20 in 1970, with no home, no education, no amenities, today its a different ball game, the people that fought us are now crying cos of our progress in all spheres of human endeavour.
men, I weak oh!their way tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by dapsonlou(m): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Nashoji:
I'm an Igbo guy living in Lagos, the oba of Lagos and the oba of your village are mad. bring down heaven let me see.

Thunder strick that your mouth. I will insult your Igwe , but I have respect for my elders
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by dapsonlou(m): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Adewunmi84:
sebi awa la n ta ile fun won.Can they sell land for us in onitsha,awka,enugu n d likesThey shud pls be very kaiful.my fear is that if jimi Agbaje wins the election.igbo wil contest under PDP platform and win in 2019 and na there the tin go end..ingrates!!!

If Agbaje wins he will be a 1 term governor, because he will sellll Lagos to Igbo's for Vote. Give Igbo small power they will skim , plot Hijack then loot. Same thing they did to GEJ.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by chuose: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2015
IGBO PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE SHOP AND ATTEND AMBODE'S CAMPAIGN.
THEY ARE NOW FORCED.

IS THE OBA OKAY UPSTAIRS?

Today, hundreds of shop owners, especially of Igbo, were reportedly forced to shut-down their shops at the Idumota Market, Lagos Island and ordered to go and join the APC candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode .

This is coming when the Lagos monarch is under heavy criticism for threatening to deal with Igbo residents of Lagos if they ddid not vote for his APC candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode.

One of the traders in an sms message to reporters said, “We arrived Idumota market to our shops as early as 8am. Shortly after, some thugs came, ordering us shut our shops on the orders of Oba Akiolu. They gave us 10 minutes to hurriedly close shops and join the waiting vehicles parked in front of his palace, and heading to Orile, venue of Ambode’s campaign led by the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.”

Some of the Igbo traders who deal on pharmaceutical products in the market said when they arrived the market, some messengers informed them that Oba Akiolu ordered everyone to close shop and join buses numbering over 100.

A Pharmaceutical products dealer, said: “We were shocked at what happened today (Tuesday) in Idumota market. When we got to the market, we were caught unawares by a purported order from the Oba of Lagos, directing all traders to close shop and join a bus heading for Ambode’s campaign.

“We were shocked by this directive, because we were never informed the previous day (Monday) about this directive. More worrisome is the fact that I lost millions of naira because of this self-serving coercion by the Oba.”

Another pharmaceutical products dealer, said: “I feel this recent forceful directive by the Oba is in fulfilment of his recent threat to deal with Ndigbo if they fail to vote for his preferred candidate. But as far as I am concerned, no amount of threat or coercion will deter me from making my choice at the forthcoming governorship election in Lagos State.”

Some Igbo traders view the monarch’s order as not unconnected with the campaign of Ambode in the Orile axis of the state. President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and other APC national leaders were in Lagos today to lead the campaign train

http://www.genechy.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-shuts-igbo-shops-in.html
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Waspy(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Too much insurbodination......

With recent happenings, coveteous claims and conta- claims, one day,(might be a thousand yeaars from now, might be more or less) just one day, it will be night and all chickens will have to go home to roost and then each Israelite will know where his tent is.

Ojo kan ooo jokan oooooo. Eje(blood)
ni o fi omo ale han.

Aitete pekan iroko........Yoruba roun ooo #JosKillings
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
ShineuEye:

That's why you're backward in kano and katsina.
do u mind the ediot that's y off all names its- abduljabbar4 he choose to answer, how sure are we dat he is not a boko haram agent...
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Smile4luv(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Would an Akiolu even shine the shoes of Hitler or Musolinni? NO

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by IBROHIM: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Deltagiant:
Black Africans are most times stupid. So "sacredness of the stool" must be defended even when the occupier is threatening the lives of innocent law abiding people? You guys must be big time jokers!!!!!

Leaders that were one zillion times more powerful than the Oba of Lagos Island were dethroned and even killed cos of their demeanor.
Would an Akiolu even shine the shoes of Hitler or Musolinni? NO

Idiiots!
Ewu Gambia!! Where in the south east is any non Igbo tolerated! They cause problems in the north and now in the southwest!!!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by HirstMOG(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2015
ERockson:

We shall know big fool when that time comes. But don't forget we, the Yorubas know how to deal with fools. Check history for details

Yes of course, yorubas are always known for their betrayal nature so, I am not surprised!!!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by HirstMOG(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2015
ERockson:

We shall know big fool when that time comes. But don't forget we, the Yorubas know how to deal with fools. Check history for details

Yes of course, yorubas are always known for their betrayal nature so, I am not surprised!!! Cowards!!!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2015
illiad:
[/code][code]

It will never come near me because I don't believe it. So its on your head because you believe it.

grin grin grin enu e lowa yen. Ogun enu lo fi n sere bi makaroni yi.

You dey play with curse like indomie. Na mouth dey kill person. Person wey Oba dey threathen dey there dey laugh. You wey the matter no concern carry your mouth dey drive rough come jam. You dey console yourself say you nor jam. Okay now the one wey we dey see so na who jam am?
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by auskenfine(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
When an adult makes himself like rice; children devours him. An Igbo proverb.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by iWise(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is it me or is the author of this piece more interested in taking jabs at Gani Adams as against passing his message across?

I'm tired of hearing about how benevolent the Yorubas have been, in allowing non Yorubas, the Igbos in particular, thrive in the political landscape of Lagos; no one seems to be concerned about the innumerable contributions made by the Igbos to the economic prosperity of Lagos. Is it not fair that a people who contribute that much to the well being of a society be given a say in how the affairs of the society is administered?

Abeg this people should shut up already!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by mrtimycc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:

Igbo nation will never forget Col Benjamin Adekunle who killed ur people like flies and starved the rest during the civil war. When u get home asked your father. Yoruba aren't cowards, wisdom makes you love peace. If u want war this time around, noone will not fire a shoot we know what will make an average Ibo commit suicide.
Who be this one? U dey seek my attention abi, ok! If u sure say u be coward quote me again!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:

Igbo nation will never forget Col Benjamin Adekunle who killed ur people like flies and starved the rest during the civil war. When u get home asked your father. Yoruba aren't cowards, wisdom makes you love peace. If u want war this time around, noone will not fire a shoot we know what will make an average Ibo commit suicide.
no one will eva forget major uchendu, who killed ur ppl like flies. If war eva comes to the south west even if am a priest, I will personally demand dat my entire congregation comes home with at least 5cowardly heads...
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by francoima: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yea its disrespectful for anyone to insult an oba.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by ngcars(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2015
wink
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Because when we wanted to go, your low mentality leaders allowed britain and co to use them to stop us.
So we are on a mission.

One day ur child will ask u, where were u when Igbos bought 80% of lagos.
Keep ranting without statistics, your eye will open one day.

U think say agboru na bussiness?
uhm..mark my words..wen d time comes..wen yoruba wil send iqbo packinq in laqos..dat is wen u wil no dat all d houses d iqbo r livinq in laqos r rent house...am just worried 4 dat person decievinq u iqbo's

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS) / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.