Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members (470 Views)

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members by BrAkingNews: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/olise-300x198.jpg[/img]

It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members

The Peoples Democratic Party has told its members decamping to the main opposition party, APC that it is uncalled for and very immoral of them to decamp to the opposition simply because they lost the presidential election.

Olisa Metuh, the National Publicity Secretary of the party, while speaking with journalists yesterday in Abuja and answering questions about why thousands of the party members have been decamping to APC, Metuh said he wonders why party members should resolve into that and wonders what those decamping will teach their children about morals. His words after the cut.

“It is right for anyone to defect or move because the Constitution allows for free association. But basically, it is immoral for someone to leave his party because we lost the presidential election few days ago.

“It is about the character. Yes, you have the constitutional right to move or defect, but what lesson do you want to teach your children?

“Just because we have lost the presidential election? Yes, we want members (in our party) but not fiddle-minded people.

“We want people who are committed, but the fair weather people are free to leave us. Those who are committed will still be with us.”

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/it-is-immoral-for-you-to-decamp-to-the-opposition-party/
Re: It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
I was suspended before the Presidential Elections although I mobilized and voted for GEJ.

Even after that, I've not been invited for meetings and if I attend, indirect speeches will be directed at me.

I Moved on to APC and I was given a warm reception.

Last bullet-- Who wants to be in the Opposition anyway?
Re: It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Suddenly the cursed umbrella seems to be too small to accommodate them all.
I kinda agree with him anyway. They should remain in the opposition.
Re: It Is Immoral For You To Decamp To The Opposition Party, PDP Tells Members by IVORY2009(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Demdem:
Suddenly the cursed umbrella seems to be too small to accommodate them all.
I kinda agree with him anyway. They should remain in the opposition.

(1) (Reply)

Phobia That Might Come To Play On April 11 -gubernatorial/sha Election / Akwa Ibom Poll: A Battle Ground For Pdp An Apc / Police Arrest A PDP Thug Who Intends To Snatch Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.