Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (68499 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by midasbliss(f): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Uhmmm. Itz Nt D Party, Bt The Kinda People In It!
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by XBLadez: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
I laugh my ass out at those who keep chanting change, change, change. There's no change in the real sense. APC now is characterized with the PDP people they were running away from. When an old man like Obj is an APC member...you know what's coming

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by XRAY21(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
achemedez:

Lol... Make I teach yhu? grin grin
yes pls
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
They Are All Criminals. They Dont Mean Well For This Country. Rather, Their Pockets.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by saintol(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
waayoooo Allah... Kai... Chineeke... See as these theives are changing guns. When thieves change riffles, will the thieves not still be thieves? Are these not the same people deceiving people? With this massive defection, mark my word, APC may not last if care is not taken.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
XRAY21:
yes pls
[size=50pt] OK... I'll Pm you...follow 1st
[/size] cool cool grin
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by okpamson15(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Instead of stvpid people to remain in PDP and cause heat to the oposition so that the change they are singing wil truely come to pas they are busy runing away.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by XBLadez: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
The "Old" PDP have to leave for the New PDP to take stage. Featherweight politicians can go and join their greedy colleagues in APC. #Still PDP
Always PDP! cool
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by frankyychiji(f): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Keegan:

Consolation of a loser. You too can join then, what are you waiting for?
Hahahaha...my analysis obviously got you sweating in your palms huh? Wake up and smell the coffee my son grin
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by XBLadez: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
wakacome:
Shut up!!!they don't even know your miserable self at PDP,losers forming PDP!!!!!!You recognize pdp but pdp does not know you exist,you are only a pdp on the internet seeking cheap attention!!!cry of a [b]looser!!! [/b]
May thunder divide you into 89,000 parts! Asswipe, did he quote or mention your name? Learn to mind your business and stop being a nuisance online. And what's looser? Brain-drained Buhari's brother
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by XBLadez: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
anonimi:

It is not the new PDP. APC has been and remains the OLD pdp as the waste basket of the rejects that have caused our country so much havoc in the past 16 years.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Lmao! And you quoted more than 19 people from PDP. Change indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahaha, group of arm robbers leaving their dislodged gang to a more formidable and viable gang. OBJ has joined, GEJ will soon join. Lol, this team Tinubu and team OBJ will loot life out of Nigeria
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by xtervaganza(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
The "Old" PDP have to leave for the New PDP to take stage. Featherweight politicians can go and join their greedy colleagues in APC. #Still PDP
you this no get shame oooo

You should just shut up forever and find somewhere to die asap

You're a born loser. thank God you left the winning team before you pollute it with woe begotten luck
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by xtervaganza(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The thieves in pdp are going out. 2019 we are coming back to aso rock if Nigeria won't break up. Am tired of Nigeria. Not seeing myself as a Nigerian.biafran
biafran you say? Roasted meat you never said

If dem born you and ojukwu dead body well make u raise any stoopid biafra outside Internet. U don die be dat

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Happytina(f): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by gbengus17: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC--CHANGE,, BEWARE OF NEW FRIENDS,
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC=Aggrieved PDP Congress.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Mannylex(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Akpabio go soon join
After Apc takes over my state cheesy

You really see that happening? I don't believe APC would take over AKWA-IBOM or any south south state anytime soon. Though I am ardent supporter of APC but it's too sudden for PDP to lose grounds in those areas. If they lose it, then we are looking at PDP becoming a kowa or MPPP in 2019. Lol

P.S: I would want APC to win Rivers because of that thug Wike.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Defcon1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dharniel:
There are more to come...
PDP going into extinction.
you think it's a good thing??
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by kingmzee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am expecting jonathan in APC
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Seamareggae(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
wakacome:
Shut up!!!they don't even know your miserable self at PDP,losers forming PDP!!!!!!You recognize pdp but pdp does not know you exist,you are only a pdp on the internet seeking cheap attention!!!cry of a looser!!!
Lol... Guy... Free that guy ooo...
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by israelmush(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
This just came in how hilarious

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Sirdayor(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Politicians are like prostitute.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Defcon1:

you think it's a good thing??

B4 nko
The party has nothing left.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Hitunnu(f): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dirties
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by solayd(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is not good omen for our polity undecided
Who will now stand as opposition to push those pple that promise us change
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by opesola(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
All these political prostitutes are hungry. They are cowards and looking for a means of livehood to survive. Who are they fooling. Let buhari, tinubu, fashola, amaechi and co be extremely caeeful. Cos they are virus that are being sent to pollute their plans
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by LTSHANGY: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
wakacome:
Shut up!!!they don't even know your miserable self at PDP,losers forming PDP!!!!!!You recognize pdp but pdp does not know you exist,you are only a pdp on the internet seeking cheap attention!!!cry of a looser!!!

must you show your stupidity? Listen, the people you are yelling for don't even care about you..
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by patpeypey: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Realdeals:
It is true that success indeed has many friends, no one like to be associated with failure; this is a list of politicians that defect to the All Progressive Congress after the victory of its presidential candidate Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Ex-Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor, dumps PDP for APC, also PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd) also dump the PDP

In Kwara Gbemi Saraki, younger sister to Senator Bukola Saraki and the PDP youth leader in the state defect to APC.

Dr. Olusola Oke, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in the 2012 governorship election in Ondo state has concluded plans to defect officially to the All Progressives Congress (APC)

The current Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud also jump the ship from the PDP to APC

Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd) and former AGF Michael Aondoakaa dump the PDP in benue state

In Oyo state Mrs. Ayoka Lawani, a prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) also crosses to APC

The Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio, was among the hundreds of politicians from the ruling Peoples Democratic party (PDP), who defected to the APC.

In Abia state, mother of the former State Governor, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Elder (Mrs.) Eunice Uzor Kalu, leader of the Reality Organisation in the South-East and and her members joined the APC. Also, former member of the House of Representatives and brother to the ex-governor, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu and ex-Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu, joined the APC.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/04/08/list-of-top-politicians-that-dump-pdp-for-apc-after-buhari-victory/

APC seems to be looking more and more like PDP! APC has actually produced the 'CHANGE' . Buhari really has his work cut out! Wish him Goodluck
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by omojeesu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
THAT IS THE WORTH OF OUR POLITICIANS. THEY HAVE NO PRINCIPLES. MANY ARE DOING IT THINKING BEING IN THE SAME PARTY WITH BUHARI WILL EXEMPT THEM FROM POSSIBLE PROSECUTION OR ARE SEEKING RELEVANCE IN THE NEW DISPENSATION. CERTAINLY THEY ARE NOT DOING IT AS PATRIOTS.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Decentdamsel(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
wakacome:

In my lifetime,I've never seen an ediot dat is equally stewpid at d same time...thankks to u,I jjes saw one
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Uncletony(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
They are not politician but husslers!....all izz well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.