Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah (707 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
The entry of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) into the Nigeria political landscape as pro-President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign and advocacy group, certainly changed the political configuration of the country.
At the time, many people thought that the group was just another addition to the growing list of advocacy groups, it did not take long before TAN proved that it has come to blaze the trail in political advocacy by creating an unprecedented record in campaign strategy.
With flamboyant campaign exploits across the six geopolitical zones, it did not take long for TAN to become a nightmare to the opponents of President Jonathan that hitherto enjoyed the lacklustre performance of his managers in the handling of the job of showcasing the President’s litany of achievements .
In its determination to redefine electioneering and entrench new method of public engagement, TAN unfolded uniquely packaged programmes that mobilised and moved all public perception, convincing over 12 million Nigerians including the indecisive ones to sign-up to drum support for the President Goodluck’s re-election bid.
After building a sellable brand, distinct from other advocacy groups seeking for economic benefits, TAN, who ab-nitio demonstrated unusual capacity to self-sustenance, left no one in doubt that the group looks beyond mere electoral campaign.
In a media chat to chat a new course for the post President Jonathan era, the National Coordinator of the Non-Governmental Organisation, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah announced that he has no iota of regret leading the group to campaign for President Jonathan.
Expressing readiness to work with the President-elect, Ubah spoke on the strategies TAN employed to ensure the re-election of President Jonathan, nothing that TAN will this week come us with a roadmap.

What is next for TAN
Well, before the end of this week, we will come up with next roadmap for TAN. We are planning to invite all our supporters to, first, thank them on the role they played in the presidential election and equally give them a sense of direction on our next line of action.

Don’t forget that the governorship elections comes up this weekend and I think it is very important we chat a new course and give our teeming supporters a new sense of direction and the role we intend to play during the elections in the states.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113299
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
TAN, who the hell are they
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by LubricatingOil: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where is the 18 millions voters you promised GEJ?

Yeah, what is there to regret? After-all, you got your Capital Oil back and your name removed from subsidy scam crooks. You are living on a borrowed time cos, Mallam Dogo aka "Mr.Kwaroptiion" is coming in next month.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by sammyj: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Story for the godssssssss, after you and all your TANiods on Niaraland failed you still don't have regret, regret koo magret nee !!! grin grin
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Bevista: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
If I was given that quantum of money to do such a shady job, I wouldn't regret either.
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
SammyHoe:

TAN will die a natural death like its predecessors, i remember the Daniel Kanu and the 1 million march for Abacha team. Their supply was directly from Jonathan, once it is cut short, it dies. That TAN initiative was dead on arrival, when i first learnt about them, i thought it was a project group, like Youwin, but then it turned political, thats when they missed it. RIP
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Young03(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok...u don chop moni finish cum de talk all ds
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Baawaa(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
TAN was fraud,no more TAN
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by iyatrustee(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
How would you regret when business was good?
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by abduljabbar4(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
You got what you want so why will you regret? Isn't it all about money?
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by jaybee3(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
You got paid for your effort na so how you wan take regret am?
Re: I Have No Regret Leading TAN For Jonathan -- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why will he regret when he has already made his money?

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov Okorocha Voting / . / "We Will Go Back To Drawing Board", Akala Congratulates Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.