Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,386 members, 7,913,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju (41969 Views)

Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Rejoinder To Wailing Wailers,Buharist And The Disgraceful Budget. By Demola / Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by anigold(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/buharis-win-tinubus-loss-lagos-cannot-bonus-demola-rewaju/

This sounds like the truth.

Eventhore the last election was MASSIVELY characterized with POLITRIBAL-SENTIMENTALISM
and BAISED-ELECTIONEERING DOCUMENTATION
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by wunmi590(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by duni04(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Agbaje is a good man, but to vote for the PDP and the likes of Bode George, obanikoro and ogunlewe? God forbid!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by hucienda: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deep

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That's why we must vote J.K and buy life jacket for a lagoon party.Change has finally come to lagos it time to sweep away tinubu 16 years of kleptocracy and familiocrtacy-govt of the family for the family and by the family.

J.K is OK
J.K we know,J.K we love
Αℓℓ this change ure shouting is still APC
TEAM A+

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by rexbuton: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Anapuao:
Lalasticalala you are indeed champion on nairaland. 12views and frontpage shocked I bow
Back to topic: let the best man win
THe guy is a dictator.. He controls the FP.. IN fact, it should be renamed Lalasticalala page

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by kendrick9(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
I don't care

Group of old fools
this....
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by akilo1: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
front page thgs,lord i thank you for this opportunity,dedicated this to sai buhari and incoming governor of lagos state,ambode on my mind if pdp lile make then come kiss my ass
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by philips70(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
So this hungry blogger is oblivious of the fact that Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier of Jimi Agbaje? I will prefer a Tinubu anyday to the hawks surrounding Agbaje. Jimi will never be governor in Lagos. If Uba and the Ibos love him so much let them groom him to take over from Obiano in Anambra.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by tucky200(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
*yawning*.....too long, ah ah what happen
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Anapuao(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
rexbuton:

THe guy is a dictator.. He controls the FP.. IN fact, it should be renamed Lalasticalala page
it's seriously unbecoming shuoo
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Sanuzi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
na April 11 go judge

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by MKO4ever(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is RRRRRubish
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Gluckdude(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let the game begin...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by cooljude(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Interesting write-up, i would like to see power shift in lagos state but it would be a blow to APC if they lose Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by datguru: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbish! Who are they deceiving All this shiiit of a write up is just to make Nigerians think they will give us a transparent government. Buhari cannot do that, not so soon. This write up is APC sponsored
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Hemanwel(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
HYPOCRISY is when you want 'CHANGE' at the federal level but kick against it in Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by fboycaestro12(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That's why we must vote J.K and buy life jacket for a lagoon party.Change has finally come to lagos it time to sweep away tinubu 16 years of kleptocracy and familiocrtacy-govt of the family for the family and by the family.

J.K is OK
J.K we know,J.K we love

You must be from one Anambra,Imo,Enugu or Ebonyi. The only solution to your problem is that you return to South East if you don't like the way Lagos is governed, na by force to live Lagos? If you think Tinubu has taken over Lagos then go back home that will ease your pain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Playing the Tinubu card never helps. It did not help GEJ nor will it help JK

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by nellykidies(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
too long oh!!!!!.but all our politians hv questions to answer.
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Reptyle(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
georjay:
Major reason why tinubu will try to rig the election if it appears that jimi agbaje is winning...we need change in lagos too...even though fashola has done his bit...I still tink tinubu is the one controllin..ambode is just a puppet...we have to show tinubu that he cannot remain the landlord of lagos for ever...just as we displaced pdp at the federal level..we are ready to displace tinubu too and he must nt try to rig it...

If he indeed has plans to rig and decides to wait till it appears Agbaje is winning, then he has lost the elections.
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Flets: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by olanie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow!

PDP got some writers though.

But they haven't learnt from the presidential election.

Don't attack persons!

Attack the ISSUES!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Baawaa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
No one can deny that Lagos has moved forward in the past few years but the amount spent to achieve this is equivalent to the amount used to build the great city of Dubai into what it is today.
This sentence settle the case,PDP Governors also borrowed monies, but nothing to show for the debts.For this reason Lagos don't need the prodigal PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by onatisi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Many nigerians are still wondering and looking at how buhari intends and plans to control the crooks and criminals that surrounds him and who helped him win the election. It will be a miracle if buhari is allowed to champion or carry out any real tangible anti corruption crusade.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by georjay(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:
who has time to read all this?
The only thing that matters is Buhari should probe tinubu if he is truly against corruption...... if he doesn't,then it means all what he said during campaign was rubbish,which then means he is equally a partner in crime..
. Funny you...what is tinubu stake in the pdp led federal govt...d ansa is natyn I guess...d only purse that has been infested by tinubu is lagos state treasury...so what u ar sayin nw is dat buhari shud start investigatin all the 35 states for corruption HELL no...the people he can directly investigate are the people that av participated in looting the national cake...
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by fboycaestro12(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
They keep deceiving Agbaje the same way they did to GEJ.

I'm glad April 11 is just around the corner, people like this Rewaju will stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Akainzo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
JK is a technocrat? Maybe this blogger doesn't know what a technocrat means and thus can loosely use it to define Jimi Agbaje.

The last time JK was in anything deemed technocrat was in 1998, and since then, he has been a politician. What manner of technocrat cannot grow a business from a one branch entity in 25 years? I simply reject such a person.

If he can't be trusted to handle a pharmacy and grow it, how then should he be entrusted with managing the biggest economy in Nigeria? He can only bring retrogression and division to it. I therefore do not support a JK candidacy.

My 2 cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by okeamuboy: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

J.K is OK
J.K we know,J.K we love

You and JK are just kidding. All this in write up in order to water down what Tinubu has achieved with Buhari and co.

The writer brought up the issue of the dept profile, for God sake, every state and country in the world are indebted for one reason or the other. The most important thing is can we see what the money is been used for? I go through Iganmu-Orile, Mile 2 axis, it is only a blind person that will not appreciate the capital intensive project there.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
sanandreas:
When will logos be liberated from this tinubu's Godfatherism? It is just like the saraki's reign in kwara. I really don't care about politics. This might just be change in government but not change in individuals.
Whenever u learn how 2 spell Lagos well.grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by shamecurls(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
JK is Just Kidding

Ambode is the real Deal
Re: Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju by Sweetlemon(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
philips70:
So this hungry blogger is oblivious of the fact that Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier of Jimi Agbaje? I will prefer a Tinubu anyday to the hawks surrounding Agbaje. Jimi will never be governor in Lagos. If Uba and the Ibos love him so much let them groom him to take over from Obiano in Anambra.

Classic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.