Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (787 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by farem: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos reacts to Oba of Lagos anti-Igbo comment- PREMIUM TIMES

The Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos, Nwabueze Ohazulike, has appealed to Igbo residents in the state to remain calm ahead of Saturday’s gubernatorial election.
In a press conference at his palace in Lagos, Wednesday, Mr. Ohazulike said that he was not part of the group of Eze Ndi Igbos who paid a courtesy visit to the Oba of Lagos on Sunday.
“Eze Ndi Igbo of Lagos State, the head of the Eze Ndi Igbo structure in Lagos State, had no knowledge and was not involved nor invited to the so called courtesy visit to the first class Oba. This speaks volumes,” Mr. Ohazulike said.
“The Igbos have a long history of cordial relationship in Lagos State with the Yoruba community and other Nigerians and shall continue to cherish such relationship and make concerted efforts to protect and enhance it and to continue to promote the spirit of unity of Nigerians, love, peace and inter-ethnic harmony in the state.”
Details later…

Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by usbcable(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
let ds tribal rants end o
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nokiae5: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
the words of a wise man maketh ways to flourish gentiles
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by kamer: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Igwe has spoken..iigweehhhhhh...may your days be long
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Sloan: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
It is too late for this eye-service diplomacy!

Time to sensitize all Yorubas and galvanize them to action.

Ahmadu Bello & the northerners action against Ibos in the 1950s - 1960s, till date was right in hindsight! They cannot understand any other way!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eze-ndi-Nsi-na-aro, you are on your own kiss
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by ibedun: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sloan:

Ahmadu Bello & the northerners action against Ibos in the 1950s - 1960s, till date was right in hindsight! They cannot understand any other way!

Sadly and unfortunately I have to support you.

I heard the royal families in Isolo/Oshodi are incensed that they will be represented in the Federal House of Assembly by an Igbo man. He he he ...we told those greedy basta*rds to be cautious when selling land that has been held in trust for them for millenia. Yoruba go RONU by force.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by frankzone: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Now this is eye-opening!
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sloan:

Bring it on. Yorubas cannot do jack! I swear. Do you even have the liver to lead the war or are you hoping on the opc to do it for you.
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Missle4(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sloan:

You are a fool
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by FreeGlobe(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
ibedun:

Sadly and unfortunately I have to support you.

I heard the royal families in Isolo/Oshodi are incensed that they will be represented in the Federal House of Assembly by an Igbo man. He he he ...we told those greedy basta*rds to be cautious when selling land that has been held in trust for them for millenia. Yoruba go RONU by force.
You people are deceptive. There is nothing "sadly or unfortunately" about your response, to your person. come out straight and stop acting like a jellyfish. Cautious when selling lands? hehehehe, you know how much we are talking here?
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by bamidele029: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sloan:

We must alert everyone, no more time for niceness and Jimi must move to Abia after he loses because he is certainly not welcome here again . Jimi is a traitor

Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by FreeGlobe(f): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
bamidele029:

We must alert everyone, no more time for niceness and Jimi must move to Abia after he loses because he is certainly not welcome here again . Jimi is a traitor
empty rants. you and your likes cant do jack. Agbaje will win. Go and face your state politics
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
bamidele029:

jimi is a bastard,he will b givin d omoboriowo treatment

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by Omololu007(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Bring it on. Yorubas cannot do jack! I swear. Do you even have the liver to lead the war or are you hoping on the opc to do it for you.
who is dis ibo b1tch rantin ova hia,ur eze ndigbo is a coward,y is he askin for peace? My prayer was dat d presidential election would lead to violence,but it didnt..i pray dis governorship election will lead to blood shed btwn yoruba and lagos by god grace...i cant wait to cut ibo b1tch lik u i lay my hands on in ikorodu
Re: JUST IN: Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment by FreeGlobe(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omololu007:
who is dis ibo b1tch rantin ova hia,ur eze ndigbo is a coward,y is he askin for peace? My prayer was dat d presidential election would lead to violence,but it didnt..i pray dis governorship election will lead to blood shed btwn yoruba and lagos by god grace...i cant wait to cut ibo b1tch lik u i lay my hands on in ikorodu
empty rants, you cant do jack. As a matter of fact, you wont even come out to the field. Shut up

(1) (Reply)

PDP And APC Joined Forces To Fight Against Labaran Maku In Nasarawa Guber / Angry Mob Drags A Rapist Of Out Of Jail, Beats Him To Death / Borno: The Dymystification Of Sheriff’s Political Empire-by Stanley Nkwocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.