Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika (48143 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ayam out of network coverage. tongue

I'm in the land of the dead. grin
Huh? Wetin carry go there? "Did you die?" grin
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Huh? Wetin carry go there? "Did you die?" grin
You don't need to see death before you can access this land of the silent people. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to see death before you can access this land of the silent people. tongue
did you see my grandpa?
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
did you see my grandpa?
Yeah, he said you should go back to APC. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by RotrEmmanuel: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
cyril83:
Useless power monger..... See her face like ojuju calabar grin
. Your mother didn't even succeed to become the only woman to your dad due to her DULL nature, talk more of becoming a first lady of the most popular black nation.

Even in your mom's next world she can't even be a first lady in your ward talk more of LGA.
PEJ, even with her flaws deserve some respect because she has got international recognition which even your Dad can't get.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, he said you should go back to APC. grin
that's not fair angry angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
that's not fair angry angry angry angry
Maybe na the fake one na tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Maybe na the fake one na tongue
na why you no want loan peppyluv2 give me? I sent her mail sef, I be wan ask her whether she fit find a space in her heart to accomodate us. As per say me go be assistant boyfriend. You na the boss!! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Cchuks27(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
She's back to fight with Amaechi over Rivers state election. It's gonna be very hot in Rivers state. She's throwing everything and the kitchen sink at that election o
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
na why you no want loan peppyluv2 give me? I sent her mail sef, I be wan ask her whether she fit find a space in her heart to accomodate us. As per say me go be assistant boyfriend. You na the boss!! grin
grin chai! peppyluv du suffer for your hand sha.

No worry she will soon be here. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin chai! peppyluv du suffer for your hand sha.

No worry she will soon be here. cheesy
Oga na your footstep I de follow o.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by quinty(f): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls let mama peace be in peace ooo grin ... I just like her person
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sijo01:
Ride on mama peace. You're out of Aso rock but your woman hood will continue to live there tongue

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by esther1994(f): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
cyril83:
Useless power monger..... See her face like ojuju calabar grin
Grow up.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by kliq(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
frankkad:

Market dey ooooooo but customers refuse to buy our product. Na only me waka comot for market. Olodo mama piss

Hhahahahaha grin

Be nice to the outgoing 1st lady
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Charlotte15: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
This woman don bring wahala cone Rivers state. This na final showdown. Best of luck to my good friend ameachi. E no go easy o!
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by kliq(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
Great woman! 90% of the "men" ranting here can't manage one woman. Abi is it the "women", those ones can't even support a man half the way you did for your man.

Na jolosy dey kill some of them. Most come from broken and dysfunctional homes and have never seen a supportive wife before so it seems strange for them

When you retire, we will remember you for the 120% support you gave your man in the field! It was you who made the wives of todays's politicians active in the field. Infact, Michelle Obama will learn from you.

I love you awesome Maama

My friend go and sleep....just don't try to emulate her....great woman indeed angry
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Hope15: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Naija's comedy space will surely miss this woman! We surely benefited from "her sense of humor".
Well. even, if the carver decides to retire, his products will continue to attest to his expertise. Ride on Mama Peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by virtuousMe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=32492361]Ride on mama peace. You're out of Aso rock but your woman hood will continue to live there tongue[/quote

You got my rib cracking
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by xtervaganza(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
autotrader014:

U call her a pig, ur poor miserable motherr can never achieve one quarter of wat dis woman has achieved. Faceless goat calling somebody pig. Show us the pictures of ur poor mother lets see how she looks.. Olodo
my mom is not a pig and a disgraceful wife to her hubby like your mama piss.

She worked hard and achieved each and every of her dreams

You should more worried about your mother (that is if you have any)

We kniw your type, losers always support losers

Oponu
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by bakila: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
I can see children of anger vomiting venom and abusing Mrs Jonathan. Most of the ranters will never reach the height of PEJ even if they live a thousand years on earth. They have won the contest yet their bitterness won't allow them to reason like humans. Children of anger. Always angry and aggresive.

Angry People's Congress
You mean you never dream of being president one day or at least the first gentleman?
So no so your NFA be?
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by sharmbo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls am new on naijal pals, pls how do I checked messages that are sent to me,cos I can't find inbox on my pages someone pls help meeeeeee
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nickymezor(f): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
...welcome home d funniest firstlady ever smileywe surely gonna miss u...All hail ma'am PEACE of AFRICAsmiley cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Mortiano(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
halix239:

atleast even a well mannered market woman is more presentable than dat pot.
I didn't mention u, but u still have to quote me to discredit ur fellow women, I know u hate her based on the fact that she is not of the same region with u or religion. dont even think i'm bringing that up, but it is d fact n reality. one thing again u can never in ur life attend her status. so my questions for u is thus! in your little heaven, how have u composed urself, how r u b respected in that ur backyard, how many people look up to u in reference, or as a role model, how many children have said, I want to b like this aunty, hoe many new born babies have they named specifically after u? my dear, let us stop castigating others or character assination for others. because we r not saints ourselves
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Rexnegro(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Bastards woman...will I miss her ? Hell no
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by omobulejo1: 4:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Am gonna miss our first lady, because have not seen any first lady dat has confidence as u her........you did great work in nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by jabdulhamid97(m): 4:41am On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Must you always display ur heightened childishness? I know so well that you`re flawlessly stvpid, but it isn`t sense-wise to come display it on a public forum.
Don`t you think so?
I know say u also resemble ojuju calabar.isiewu

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2015
She comes to deal with amaechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by dinachi(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Mama piss did not achieve anything. Her husband is the one that was the president not her! Her bumbling nature and crude lifestyle cost Jonathan his goodwill and a second term.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
jabdulhamid97:
I know say u also resemble ojuju calabar.isiewu
Clown!
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Bimpe29: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
kliq:
Mama pieces how Market?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.