Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,660 members, 7,918,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding (6157 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / Why Do Guys Still Insist. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding by MrsChima(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaeycea:

you dont seem to get the point..
The lady in question is denying her husband sex only on d ground that she wants white wedding..
And most of us are of d view that that is idiotic and silly.. There are some reasonable excuses why wives could say no to sex to thier hubby but to premise that to white wedding alone create a whole lot of suspicion on the lady as if traditional marriage where the two families consent and bride price paid is not legally binding..
Before the advent of christianity, marriage existed in Africa and does nt need any extraneous factor to authenticate it..
As far as I'm concerned, the lady in question lacked common sense and those urging her on would hv acted differently...

The lady in question have every rights to say no if she doesn't want sex. The man in question have every rights not to bish and complain but either make a decision to stay or leave.

It is obvious what the marriage was based on anyways. It won't last even if she did give up the toto now.
Re: After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding by rossyc(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Since he waited till d trad then he should chill till d white wedding nyt no big deal.
Re: After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding by Kingsasian(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaeycea:

marriage, sex and love are integral part of each other, the are interwoven in the sense that u can't define one without d other... Stop creating artificial distinction here to mislead others
oga, I am not misleading anybody. I only asked a question. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 / 40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.