Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues (39729 Views)

#edodecides: PDP Queries INEC For Not Declaring Results At Wards / PDP Queries Buhari’s Indifference To Burning National Issues / I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by mrintelligent(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:
Kai this PDP opposition no go sweet at all angry

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 7 lawmakers sat, impeached the speaker and suspended 19 other members in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 5 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker of a 32 member Rivers state house of assembly?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose ran riot with his death wishes for GMB in newspapers?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose slapped a serving state judge in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Mbu practically took over governance in Rivers state because Ameachi refused to be handbag carrier for mama piss?

In fact, what has Metuh, PDP and GEJ said or done since PDP killer machines went on rampage in Rivers state killing and maiming at will while security agencies look the other way?

Are they trying to abdicate office before the due date? I'm sure GMB will be ready to mount the saddle even today if they decide to become irresponsible to their duties.

Please help me ask the mumunatu called Metuh.

He should go and learn from Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by BabaO2: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
folay66:
The Peoples Democratic Party has expressed deep concerns over the “apparent indifference” of the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to what it described as burning national issues threatening the unity and stability of the country.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday said “while well-meaning Nigerians and the international community are celebrating the peace fostered by the patriotic action of President Goodluck Jonathan in conceding defeat, Buhari and his party, the APC, have been moving around the country instigating division, engineering crisis and heightening tension in the polity.

“Whereas Buhari had assured Nigerians that he would be the President of the entire nation and not of a political party, his actions in the last one week show otherwise as he has continued to display sectionalism and insensitivity to matters inimical to the survival of our democracy and well-being of Nigerians.

“Instead of settling down to plan a smooth transition and design ways of deepening democracy in appreciation of the mandate given to him, General Buhari has tacitly encouraged his men to foment crisis and cause panic in the bid to muzzle personal freedom and impose a reign of terror in the land.”

For instance, Metuh alleged that Buhari has remained indifferent to the crisis in Ekiti[b] where majority of the lawmakers who are all members [/b]of the APC have been planning to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Metuh added that, “APC’s ambition in Ekiti coupled with its odious triumphalism in the aftermath of the Presidential election have led to avoidable confrontations and near breakdown of law and order in the state as the people rise to defend the mandate freely given to the PDP.

“It is indeed unfortunate that while his men are causing crisis and threatening Nigerians, General Buhari, instead of calling them to order, displays his insensitivity by jetting around the country campaigning for his party.

“If this sort of insensitivity and arrogance of victory are foretaste of what to expect in a Buhari presidency, then our dear nation and its people are headed for a long trek in the wilderness.”

Meanwhile, Metuh in reaction to reports of defection from its fold described the defectors as political trojans, who from within have ceaselessly worked against the interest of the party and now fear that they would face sanctions for their actions.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-queries-buharis-indifference-to-burning-national-issues/
I wonder if this Metuh and majority of PDP went to proper and regular schools. It is now Metuh knows that APC is the majority in Ekiti state House. Sorry, impunity is no longer order of the day. Everyone will not be stup!d because you and your paymaster are stup!d

3 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Akshow: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nursecaleb:
dindinrin
asinwin

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by theV0ice: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
frank442:

You said it all nothing to add or subtract

May you live longer than yor
Forefathers

Ameeennnnn
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by tayolove12(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

and how many people have the APC lawmakers killed??

How many bullets have they fired??

Rather it's still Fayose's people that are killing people and planning to kill people

http://www.naij.com/417144-fayoses-commissioner-aides-arrested-with-weapons.html

http://www..ng/2015/04/08/fayoses-commissioner-aides-arrested-with-weapons-charms/

You and Metuh should tell Fayose to change his ways

Change grin....let wait and see where change is coming from or are yu talking about APC grin
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Justicealh3(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
That's not a reason, mr metuh.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by bettercreature(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
The wind of change can also blow GMB away if him didn't do well
Go back to your original USERNAME and stop killing us with english here

3 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by wagzyl: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone.

How low can a man's reasoning sink?

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by wazobiaN9(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone.

observed a no of comments from ds author... u r a piece of sh...ittt.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by theV0ice: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
tayolove12:

Change grin....let wait and see where change is coming from or are yu talking about APC grin

If APC decides not to be the change eventually, my PVC is there to chase them out.

People power and the rue of law is here and must be encouraged to stay whether it favours you or not
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Nursecaleb(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Akshow:
asinwin
is that ur lineage title?
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Lerumo: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:
Kai this PDP opposition no go sweet at all angry

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 7 lawmakers sat, impeached the speaker and suspended 19 other members in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 5 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker of a 32 member Rivers state house of assembly?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose ran riot with his death wishes for GMB in newspapers?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose slapped a serving state judge in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Mbu practically took over governance in Rivers state because Ameachi refused to be handbag carrier for mama piss?

In fact, what has Metuh, PDP and GEJ said or done since PDP killer machines went on rampage in Rivers state killing and maiming at will while security agencies look the other way?

Are they trying to abdicate office before the due date? I'm sure GMB will be ready to mount the saddle even today if they decide to become irresponsible to their duties.

Even I, couldn't have said it much better. A lot of illegality have happened under the watch of the PDP. Now, they are starting to feel what the opposition felt when they were in the saddle.

Only a miracle will save Fayose from impeachment. After his impeachment, he will now face the music for rigging the election that brought him to power and other corruption cases still on trial.

He's starting to understand, like his master, that Power belongs only to God.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by theV0ice: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lerumo:

Even I, couldn't have said it much better. A lot of illegality have happened under the watch of the PDP. Now, they are starting to feel what the opposition felt when they were in the saddle.

Only a miracle will save Fayose from impeachment. After his impeachment, he will now face the music for rigging the election that brought him to power and other corruption cases still on trial.

He's starting to understand, like his master, that Power belongs only to God.

well said
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by zicoraads: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue

I thought fayose said my general wears pampers! ?
No be small children dey wear pampers?
Wetin kon concern small pikin with Ekiti politics? cheesy grin

Let the law handle fayose.
Where have you been? cheesy

I mentioned you in a thread and you didn't reply...
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Akshow: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nursecaleb:
is that ur lineage title?
that's what ur ancestors are. ASINWIN grin
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Where have you been? cheesy

I mentioned you in a thread and you didn't reply...

Really?
What thread? I no see am o cheesy
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by gists: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:

They are simply finding it hard getting over the defeat they suffered in the last election. I'm sure [size=18pt]this ogre[/size] was one of those who were pressurising Jonathan not to concede defeat.
@the bolded.
Mehn! omenka, ika ni e
LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by frank442: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own

people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone.

Another big fool on Nairaland

He has never say anything sensible

Fayose brother

7 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
If Metuh want make him go drink acid, e no concern me. Change is here and he should accept he us a daily by not doing his job well.
Smh. I wonder where Gej gets his followers from. The always sound like Aliens from Pluto

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nursecaleb:
I hate Gmb

Go and die........haters never live long, they die young

Ofcos I can wish u death cos u are one of fayose fans cheering him on with his death wishes for the general.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by san316(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
To settle the matter ehn. The handing over should be done on Sunday then anything they say might start making sense. For now, they are just orubebizing and they shall be jegalized.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by TheProfe: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
victors123:
What is constitutional duties if u r in a Ekiti u will knw wat those useless law maker are causing in Ekiti!!! They ran away and later come back disturbin Ekiti peace why they can stay & fight for they are right before! They are causin trouble because Buhari's won d election!!! Yeye people!!! Instend to focuse on coming electn!!!

You have not mentioned anything the lawmakers did wrong Bro.
Or was it the APC legislators that barricaded the Ekiti State House of Assembly complex? ? ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Waspy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Metuh, with that his mouth like Bobby Shmurda own. He shld get a gag or facemask or both angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Keegan: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:

Dundee United! Ode!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by cooluc(f): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mtechwww one thing about pointing a finger, Is that three are pointing back too. So the BIG question is this...what have you done as a citizen of Nigeria to forestall law and order in the supposedly areas lacking one. umm it's well.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by tayolove12(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

If APC decides not to be the change eventually, my PVC is there to chase them out.

People power and the rue of law is here and must be encouraged to stay whether it favours you or not

I don't trust any party weather PDP, APC, LB they all thief the same people ruling nigeria for the past 30 to 35 years ago there still the same set....now talking about change.....what can of change is that?
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by zicoraads: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really?
What thread? I no see am o cheesy
Oya chill...lemme go and mention u again...

Hope u accept tho wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by theV0ice: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
tayolove12:

I don't trust any party weather PDP, APC, LB they all thief the same people ruling nigeria for the past 30 to 35 years ago there still the same set....now talking about change.....what can of change is that?

so what do you want us to do about leadership??

Outsource it to Americans? Japanese? Ghanians??

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nursecaleb:
j is for jingh
Funny!
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by san316(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
henpaul2000:
Please my people write this down APC as a party will not last it will crumble .I said it, I am not haven water in my mouth
Should we call you a bhastard if they don't crumble? Cos someone has said it before.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by upsonn(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nursecaleb:
I hate Gmb

... Go to the nearest transformer... And do the right with it.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by yayankainuwa: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Go and hug a transformer, or proceed to Sambisa forest. ... grin
Go and hug a transformer, or proceed to Sambisa forest. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Her Victory In Supreme Court Today / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic) / President Tinubu To Set New Minimum Wage Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.