Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC (4976 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / What Next for the Embattled Senate President, Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by wasiudvd(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by siraj1402(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
shegsky:
Op is a fool, copied from APC control Room
Your father is a fool,I would have copied from your father's control room.
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by comos: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
sheymoni:
Fayose must be impeached it's long overdue
You can't be slapping judges at will
Thuggery must be eradicated from our politics & it will make sense to start with fayose
fayose will survive the impeachment threat.
Ekiti will deliver all the house of assembly seat to PDP on saturday
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by debihlol(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
joromi:

Were you blind when Fayose slapped a Judge and disrupted legal courthouse proceedings or when 5 PDP members impeached 19 APC lawmakers illegally or deaf when the audio tape implicating Fayose and his minions was released or you are just plain stup1d ? undecided

Fayose is going and there's nothing you can do about it...

says who??Na u put am there?
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by sheymoni(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
comos:

fayose will survive the impeachment threat.
Ekiti will deliver all the house of assembly seat to PDP on saturday

The lawmakers will still be functioning till may 29 & he can be impeach b4 that time

1 Like

Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by Gr8amechi: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Biko, i don't care what you think about me if you like "thought " I'm dumb na for your pocket undecided
calm down cutie
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gr8amechi:
calm down cutie
LOL....Okay sir! I'm calm
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by dafuturis(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
On what grounds? I know he's noisy, annoying and really dealt with APC but why the notice? When will all these parties stop hitting on each other? So because he's PDP and APC is the winning party they want to get back at him? Why cant they see beyond their noses? Even if they want to impeach him let it be on a moral grounds and not because APC want him impeached.Nigeria politicians sha.......always selfish

Next time read properly before commenting, if after reading you can't comprehend or relate to happenings stylishly take a bow out of thread.

God saved you I'm in a very good mood otherwise I won't have contemplated emptying my reserve of insults on you.
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by ammyluv2002(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
dafuturis:

Next time read properly before commenting, if after reading you can't comprehend or relate to happenings stylishly take a bow out of thread.

God saved you I'm in a very good mood otherwise I won't have contemplated emptying my reserve of insults on you.
As if your insult will remove any hair from my body. If you like be in a bad mood na u still get your mouth, i really dont care what you say besides i mustn't share the same views with you undecided undecided
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by Gr8amechi: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
LOL....Okay sir! I'm calm
but try to always read through before you comment, if you don't it sometimes make you appear daft or just seeking Attention, good morning madam
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by ammyluv2002(f): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
but try to always read through before you comment, if you don't it sometimes make you appear daft or just seeking Attention, good morning madam
No! You should always read comments very well before mention. My point is, if even he will be impeach it shouldn't be APC as a party but the REPS as a body those guys are there to service the people and not to serve their party so why are they making it sound as if APC want him gone and not the REPS? GEJ is addressed as the President of Nigeria and not The President of PDP. But as usual you guys are always bias when it comes your party. I'm not supporting anybody

Btw, Call me attention seeker na you get your tots so i don't care what matters is what i think of myself
Re: Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC by Gr8amechi: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
No! You should always read comments very well before mention. My point is, if even he will be impeach it shouldn't be APC as a party but the REPS as a body those guys are there to service the people and not to serve their party so why are they making it sound as if APC want him gone and not the REPS? GEJ is addressed as the President of Nigeria and not The President of PDP. But as usual you guys are always bias when it comes your party. I'm not supporting anybody

Btw, Call me attention seeker na you get your tots so i don't care what matters is what i think of myself
sorrry if I misunderstood you, now for the point you raised, its not like APC is impeaching him but the majority of the lawmakers, you don't expect PDP lawmakers to be part of it, do you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix / Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. / It Seems Udom Is Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.