Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine (959 Views)

See Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s £16k/month Mansion In Manchester & His $1.5m Luxury Car / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks The World Record Of Owing The Biggest Perfume (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Vodkka(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zlatan Ibrahimovic gets his own search engine

Forget google, the 33 years old swede football international can now surf the internet using a site named www.zlaaatan.com in his honour.

The internet has churned out countless stories documenting the weird and wonderful world ofZlatan Ibrahimovicand he now has his own search engine from which to scour the worldwide web.Andreas Killander, the creative director of the agency SweetPop in the striker's homeland of Sweden, has launched the siteZlaaatan.comas a tribute to the 33-year-old, which adds a 'Zlatanified' slant to each and every search."Our search engine is linked to Google but all the searches are Zlatanified. All the results have some link to Zlatan," Killander toldL'Equipe."If you type in Ferrari, you'll get stuff about Zlatan's Ferrari; if you want a recipe, you'll get the Zlatan Burger. Zlatan is an idol. He's known the world over. That's why we chose him."We didn't ask his permission, but we hope he sees it as an amusing experience."Over 100,000 people have already used the search engine since its launch last week and if you want the full Zlatan experience thenclick here!

source; http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/10574092

Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
no search engine can take over Google.
btw, who's zlataan
they made it look exactly like Google... hmm, insecure much?
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no search engine can take over Google.
btw, who's zlataan
they made it look exactly like Google... hmm, insecure much?
Don't talk about Ibra like that. We are gods - he and I.
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Don't talk about Ibra like that. We are gods - he and I.
ummm... u means dogs? ok.
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ummm... u means dogs? ok.

Not funny. I'm somebody's soon-to-be husband. Show some respect.
angry
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
What does the website mean by not affliated to zlatan?

However, if the did this in Zlatan's honor, what would you do for Christiano Ronaldo, maybe we rename few countries like Nigeria, U.S and Canada to CR7, Christiano & Ronaldo respectively.
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Beesluv: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
okay o
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Not funny. I'm somebody's soon-to-be husband. Show some respect.
angry
how is that my business?
Re: Forget Google, Check Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Search Engine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how is that my business?
You don't disrespect a soon-to-be married man.

(1) (Reply)

E.A Adeboye In Deep Chat With Britain's PM Cameron (pics) / Photos:man Who Promised To Walk From Lagos To FCT If Buhari Win Has Arrived FCT / Don Jazzy Really Try For Not Having Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.