Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,237 members, 7,939,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

The 5 Job Interview Questions And Sixth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 5 Job Interview Questions And Sixth (975 Views)

5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask / Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Job Interview Questions And Sixth by oluoyenran(m): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2009
Let us start with the sixth question. You must find out at job interview the details of the job: What the job entails, whether you would like to work with the people as exemplified by the interviewers, etc
Interview question takes various forms and format. But believe me, there are only five questions, just five questions. And every employer wants answers to these questions:
i. “Why are you here?” Meaning, why are you knocking at my door
ii. “What can you do for us?” Meaning if I were to hire you, would you be part of the problems ….
iii. “What kind of a person are you?” This means ‘Will you fit in?’
iv. “What distinguishes you from the other 14 people who can equally do well on the task at hand”
v. “Can we afford you?”
Even if none of these questions comes directly, they are always floating in the air in any interview. You must do your homework to have good answers to these questions. The employers badly want answers to them.
You can read the full write up at www.jobsearchhow.com. This was summary.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In A Multinational Merchandizing Company. / Urgent Vacancy: Female Front Desk Officer In A World Class Media Company / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! (Executive Marketers, Autocad Ops)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.