Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does (1452 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
I met dis gal recently cos she Just gained admission,she stays with two of her aunty who are bout to graduate dis yr, so it seems she's gona keep d room wen they graduate nd my room is just opposite theirs ,actually me nd her become frnds cos her aunty and I are very close so we got on quite well, I noticed dis new gal who gained admission is avin a crush on
me and even currently is expecting me to
be her bf but I dont tink my feelings for her can power a relationship, and there's a saying dat goes thus, love those who love u and do away with those who dont, I don't wana love her out of pity cos at d end it might boomerang, but I av a feeling dat if i keep her she might be loyal cos shes a good gal, most of my lodge mate here in skul tinks I love her nd which I dont cos of d Way we run tins, I dont wana regret losing her then seeing her anoda time looking more matured nd more beautiful, chai!!!!!!!!! e go too pain me ,should I just go on and date her maybe with time my love for her will grow? or i shud just let her go,but guys wait oo, she's a fine innocent chick oo. with time shes gona turn to a more super woman with different kind off guys chasing after her,I just don't wana regret losing her wishin i shud av made a move, even her aunty av told me to make a move nd dat they are rite behind me but d truth is I don't feel anytin for her, pls advice
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Vinshu(f): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Forget her!
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by olu77(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
DON'T EVER LOVE OUT OF PITY COME WHAT MAY. feel me?
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Since u don't bring her matter here, then U have feelings for her. Guy better secure that babe now o before u come back here later and be typing nonsense. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by rawpadgin(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
guy, are u a learner
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
if I don't make my move soon she will been gone for good, I cant make d rite cos av never been so confused, there is a saying data goes: a bread at hand is beter a thousand in d forest
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Brugo(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
angry

Think of her like an investment. A land with future potential. If you let a good girl pass you by just like that, another guy will make you jealous o. Secure that investment now.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't love out of pity, period!!
The end results are not always nice
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by senorova(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Since u don't bring her matter here, then U have feelings for her. Guy better secure that babe now o before u come back here later and be typing nonsense. Thank me later.
I agree.
Love needs nurture to blossom.
You might not have the crazy sparks right now, but if you let her water your love seed, na love forest you go get for her ooo.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Brugo(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:
Don't love out of pity, period!!
The end results are not always nice

Hmmm fine girl. cool bright smile. I like.

1 Like

Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Brugo:

Hmmm fine girl. cool bright smile. I like.

Thanks smiley
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by fromnigeria(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Advice is what we seek for when we already know the answer but pretend not to know.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by phlio(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
lol.....u know y am laughing? atimes what we seek in life are always under our breathe but instead we take a jump

1 Like

Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Why in God name will anyone love out of pity? Well atleast for her sake please don't. I think she deserve a man who love her truly. Every good and beautiful woman ain't meant for you, choose the one your heart desire.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by senorova(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:
Why in God name will anyone love out of pity? Well atleast for her sake please don't. I think she deserve a man who love her truly. Every good and beautiful woman ain't meant for you, choose the one your heart desire.

Sorry to derail a bit...
Baby, this your dp fit kee person ooo.
Your boo is one hell of a lucky fellow shocked

1 Like

Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by swaggzo(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
TELL HER YOU DON'T WANT HER.
HELP HER TO GET HERSELF TOGETHER.

YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW MISERABLE YOU'VE MADE HER BE WHEN YOU FINALLY LOSE THE PITY, AND ABANDON HER.

HELP HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT ITS BETTER TO NOT DATE HER THAN TO DO CUZ SHE WON'T LIKE THE END.

I ONCE LOVED A GIRL OUT OF PITY.. .. THE REST IS STORY!
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Brugo:
angry

Think of her like an investment. A land with future potential. If you let a good girl pass you by just like that, another guy will make you jealous o. Secure that investment now.
I love ur analyses
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
senorova:

I agree.
Love needs nurture to blossom.
You might not have the crazy sparks right now, but if you let her water your love seed, na love forest you go get for her ooo.
tanks man
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
senorova:

Sorry to derail a bit...
wetin do my pic
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by swaggzo(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2015
senorova:

Sorry to derail a bit...

YOU'RE ONE HELL OF A DUMP FELLOW smiley
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
senorova:

Sorry to derail a bit...
lol thanks.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
olu77:
DON'T EVER LOVE OUT OF PITY COME WHAT MAY. feel me?

Bros the op himself is confused, it might be d girl sef who might end up loving him out of pity.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by pich4real(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
fhranciz:

Bros the op himself is confused, it might be d girl sef who might end up loving him out of pity.
bros u might be rite nd dats d more reason I nid ur help
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by olu77(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
fhranciz:

grin grin I pray she reads my comment grin grin
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by Brugo(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2015
pich4real:
I love ur analyses
Thank you brother.
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by jamex93(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Bros if u loove out of pity
U fit end up for
Lagoon grin grin

So use your head

Think like a man
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by senorova(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU'RE ONE HELL OF A DUMP FELLOW smiley
the thunder wey go fire your arse never finish hin ph.d
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by modskiller(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
@OP better no dull yourself
Re: Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does by kingasap(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Been there done that. It sucks. what happens when you find someone you actually love? Love should be real. let her know you don't love her. she should respect you for not toying with her feelings.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. / All Women Are Beautiful / New Wedded Corples (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.