Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,506 members, 7,917,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Does Love Really Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Really Exist? (2204 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Is Love Really For Free / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2009
mr grown up, u dnt think true  love exist
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2009
can you please tell me the testimony., about that true love experience
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2009
can you please tell me the testimony., about that true love experience
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 2:10am On Jan 28, 2009
No.

And that is just it,

True Love is so grand, that it cannot ever be adequately depicted in words.

I'll just say this though: Love is Infinite, and it is real. And when you've experienced it, you will know. It encompasses your whole soul; in fact, your very existence,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2009
Are you talking about what we experienced from our parents when we were growing up. Love is an expression. if love exist, it is God. I guess i still remember ' God is love'

But when you talk about the boy and girl thing, brother you are getting it wrong,

The causative factors are there,

Poverty

high level of illitracy,

unemployment,

inequality,

dont you know all these things had psychically alienated so many Nigerians from true love.

Every one is so greedy, talk to a lady today, even if you meant what you said, tomorrow she will ask your for recharge card, as if you are a manufacturer,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 2:30am On Jan 28, 2009
You keep losing me,

Of course God is Love and Love is God. Love does come in many forms, but what does illiteracy and poverty have to do with Love between a man and a woman? All throughout the 20th century, many Blacks grew up in the States poorer than poor, working as sharecroppers and never ever attending school. Does that mean that they were not capable of falling in Love?
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2009
@ olu.

those reasons still doesnt mean people in relationships/marriages dnt experince true love or that true love itself is nonexistence.

not everyone has a luck with love, while others does, so experinces r very different, and they r plenty pple out there who have truly experinced wot it means to love and to be loved
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2009
Magz:

You keep losing me,

Of course God is Love and Love is God. Love does come in many forms, but what does illiteracy and poverty have to do with Love between a man and a woman? All throughout the 20th century, many Blacks grew up in the States poorer than poor, working as sharecroppers and never ever attending school. Does that mean that they were not capable of falling in Love?

Please get back on the track, are we (man) exsiting in isolation? Are we not affected by our environment anymore, are our consciouness not affected by our dispositions , conceptions and external factors anymore, why ask me brother wat has poverty got to do with loving. Or does loving exist outside human living??
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 2:44am On Jan 28, 2009
oludimuni:

Please get back on the track, are we (man) exsiting in isolation? Are we not affected by our environment anymore, are our consciouness not affected by our dispositions , conceptions and external factors anymore, why ask me brother wat has poverty got to do with loving. Or does loving exist outside human living??

Yes yes yes I see what you are getting at, and I certainly agree that societal b/s can sometimes hinder one's ability to Love (or one's ability to recognize Love). But, Love still finds it's way.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ olu.

those reasons still doesnt mean people in relationships/marriages dnt experince true love or that true love itself is nonexistence.

not everyone has a luck with love, while others does, so experinces r very different, and they r plenty pple out there who have truly experinced wot it means to love and to be loved

So love has got to do with luck? tell me more plsssssss
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2009
Magz:

Yes yes yes I see what you are getting at, and I certainly agree that societal b/s can sometimes hinder one's ability to Love (or one's ability to recognize Love). But, Love still finds it's way.

In dat case can you show me where i can get true love??
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by C2H5OH(f): 3:09am On Jan 28, 2009
sissy come let me show you true love
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by homosapien(m): 3:14am On Jan 28, 2009
grown ups like you
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by C2H5OH(f): 3:17am On Jan 28, 2009
biko dismiss yasef
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by homosapien(m): 3:19am On Jan 28, 2009
u no fit dismiss me
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On Jan 28, 2009
whatever nigga
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 3:51am On Jan 28, 2009
I hope the love for siss will not distract us?
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by bubblegum(f): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2009
i blive in true luv but, hmm mayb when i get to meet him
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by steve49ja(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2009
Men e de oh but thing is you only know about how much you feel and hope the other person feels same way or more but TRUE LOVE EXIST only am not sure it's like that of Juliet and Di-capio
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
Romeo and juliet's emotional entanglement,that is what people take as love, how long does it last, that is the question
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Post
That's a good one!
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
Above all things, today your assumed love will tell you someday, if you do that again, i willl leave you, what a statement, where does understanding lies,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
Listen to "No matter what you've done" by Frankie Lymon

and you will know

That true Love does exist.

I cannot tell you where or how to find Love. No one can. It isn't something that is man-made and that is why your are in denial and disbelief; The same reason that alot of people do not "believe" in God. Anything without a definate form, anything that man cannot "conquer", categorize or explain gets dismissed and counted as "not real".

In the words of Trajedy Khadafi (free Traj, btw): "Love is Love". Simply put, end of topic.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
if you suggest end of topic, then you want to limit this thread to the level of your consciouness alone. I had said it, if you talk about God as love and love as God i agree.
But the fact that man and woman in Nigeria love one another, blow it away bro,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
I don't live in Nigeria, so I guess I cannot argue with you about "a man and a woman in Nigeria".

However, Logic says that you are wrong. I simply do not believe what you say can possibly be true. There are like 120 million people in Nigeria, and none of them can experience true Love?? Do you speak for the whole populace of your country?? C'mon man. You want to limit the entire Nation, perhaps the whole world, to your level of conciousness alone.

And, The thread topic reads: "Does Love really exist" not Does Love exist in Nigeria" or "Does boy/girl Love exist" or any of that.

Simple answer is: Love does exist. If it didn't we would have no perception or knowledge of it whatsoever. Man cannot fathom something that is not capable of existence. Only God can do that.

End of topic bro.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by jibbygirl(f): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
oludimuni:

if you suggest end of topic, then you want to limit this thread to the level of your consciouness alone. I had said it, if you talk about God as love and love as God i agree.
But the fact that man and woman in Nigeria love one another, blow it away bro,
are u a gurl or a guy?
u are talking as if u've been heartbroken once or still are,
my dear, i've experienced real true love, i've been heart broken and even at that, i still strongly believe that true love exists. if u've not experienced it, pray to God to give u a chance.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
Magz:

I don't live in Nigeria, so I guess I cannot argue with you about "a man and a woman in Nigeria".

However, Logic says that you are wrong. I simply do not believe what you say can possibly be true. There are like 120 million people in Nigeria, and none of them can experience true Love?? Do you speak for the whole populace of your country?? C'mon man. You want to limit the entire Nation, perhaps the whole world, to your level of conciousness alone.

And, The thread topic reads: "Does Love really exist" not Does Love exist in Nigeria" or "Does boy/girl Love exist" or any of that.

Simple answer is: Love does exist. If it didn't we would have no perception or knowledge of it whatsoever. Man cannot fathom something that is not capable of existence. Only God can do that.

End of topic bro.

I have emperical values to back my statement up,

if you understand what love simply means, am sure you would not mention end of topic, try and visit a social carer who focuses on family matters, then you shall find out, so many disorganised family. Do you mean with true love that Master Jesus tot us, the rate of family disorganisation will rise that much, let me know sir.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by jibbygirl(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2009
oludimuni:

Romeo and juliet's emotional entanglement,that is what people take as love, how long does it last, that is the question
true love lasts forever. even if u're no longer in touch for one reason or the other, it never dies. subdued but never dead
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
oludimuni:

Do you mean with true love that Master Jesus tot us, the rate of family disorganisation will rise that much, let me know sir.

"Master" Jesus supposedly never even experienced the type of "Man / Woman Love" that you debate against (Just like you, I presume). He never even had a woman, correct?

And yes socially speaking the Black family structure has been fragmented and many people lack family values. But, that is more because of us trying to emulate the European way of Life and mindset which is not good and does not go along with our traditional ways. It isn't because of any lack of Love.  undecided
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Bro, you sound lighted, lets talk scientifically,

Please tell me what you understand by love, you can please conceptualize it socially and spiritually, and please dont forget that, man is 1, a spirit 2, body 3, mind. and they are interwined. So pls harmonise the defination then we will know who is correct. i just observed a lagging from your last post on this topic.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Yo,

I gotta run.

But,

We can mos def continue this later.

Peace & Love (and harmony)
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by bluespice(f): 3:39am On Jan 29, 2009
rite,
as much as im an ardent placard-carrying member of the prove-love's-existence-to-me-or-it-doesn't club
i do have to say, amongst family mebers, if that feeling can be called love, its quite understandable
but the whole romantic entaglement ish, im sorry but i still find it preposterous, of true love, laughable and of undying love utterly ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's So Wrong With Being Single? / Open Relationships /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.