Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (108104 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Feraz(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Honestly Delta state is in big bondage, i wish ogboru will b allow to rule to see if we will experience good governance here. I weep for my state! so undeveloped yet receiving so much though less than what it contributes but amount we receive is enough to transform d state and lives of all deltans
At times, I do not pity Delta state for what they go through. Many of the youths only think of the now and not what they can get in the future. It is amazing that a state with technocrats, the state is still like that.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by igbanbajo(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
bookmarked.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
What has my bayelsa state government been doing with all this money allocated to the state.....may God purnish our governors... angry

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 1stola: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
crixtex:

Ode.. Aba is finer than new york city... no dusty roads, fresh clean gutters, no road and soil erosion, no swamp market roads, okrika full everywea for ayanholu and ariaria, osisioma is beautiful wit flowers, Isi-ala ngwa is more prosperous than ph and okpu-umuobo is greener than VI.... oya die...
bLOODY SILLY LIAR angry angry angry
ABA THAT I KNOW REMAINS THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN NIGERIA.
OYA GO AND DIE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Feraz(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
asala1:

In 2013

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.

10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6 Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored the argument of how much each geopolitical zones of Nigeria contributed to the Federation Account. I present you the details of how much was contributed by each geopolitical zones to the Federation Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION:

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_#sthash.710oaz1z.dpuf

I checked your link, it is not working.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 1stola: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Ochillary:
ARE YOU FROM LAGOS STATE?
AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THIS SILLY QUESTION?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by DonDiego(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
asala1:

In 2013

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.

10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6 Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored the argument of how much each geopolitical zones of Nigeria contributed to the Federation Account. I present you the details of how much was contributed by each geopolitical zones to the Federation Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION:

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_#sthash.710oaz1z.dpuf

The South East contributes a paltry N10 billion? Yea, 10 billion NAIRA? When Imo and Abia States are significant oil producing states? Come on. This data must be a figment of somebody's fertile imagination. Try something smarter. This lie would not fly.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair

Hello Child Of Hate!

It's the oil in Akwa-Ibom state that is used in generating the funds they use in giving allocation
mo Lagos so its normal they get more then you.. If "e" pain you too much.. Go and put oil in yorubaLand or better still follow ur 0ba and Jump into the Lagoon ... tongue tongue tongue

BTW
What is Ameachi doing will the money his is getting? Akwa- Ibom governor has something to show for the huge allocation (stadium, cinema, good road, electricity generation.. E.T.C) but Ameachi has not showed us anything oooh! Hope he did u all the money to build his Ghost light rail
yoruba can survive without oil and ur useless people who flood lagos,butur people cannever survive even with ur oil. were
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Kennywills7(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:
At times, I do not pity Delta state for what they go through. Many of the youths only think of the now and not what they can get in the future. It is amazing that a state with technocrats, the state is still like that.
Honestly i don't know when things will change in this state!
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Chiaka(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Hopefully I will get that by tomorrow. The one I saw is in PDF and its for 2012.
Major gainers are nothern states and the south east.
Few south west states gained while Lagos lost.
All south south states Lost. ie Lagos and south south states contributed far more than they received.

I don't believe it. The oil producing states are still not getting enough compared to what they generate. Their Income is used to service other states. We need to know what every state generates to the national purse and what they receive.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
zyphr:

Fashola may not be said to be lying considering the fact that lagos in 2013 contributed 384 billion naira to the federation account. Consider the difference between the contribution and the allocation and you will agree that the statement made by Fashola could be considered truth. Lagos does not need the federal government to survive.

That's why if the Yorubas annex the SW the rest of Nigeria is almost finished...

Other states should work towards been independent of Lagos...
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Teejizzle:

then why do retarded igbos call yoruba parasites??
now we know who the real parasites are.

Leave that alone, Lagos is a great city ,but we need to develop PH and Akwa Ibom to that Lagos standard given we know the funds are there to make it so
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Feraz(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Honestly i don't know when things will change in this state!
Honestly, when I visited Delta state and compared the allocation the state gets, I asked my coursemates from there what their governor does with it and they couldn't say much.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Bizibi:
Cross river state govt is really trying,Edo state is more than....uduaghan need to be flogged
d reason y cross river state is good, or wud I say was good is dat before now cross river state used to receive Akwa ibom a state crude oil allocations for years,,, dz continued until Akwa ibom sued them to court and there was boundary adjustment and dz oil wells were returned, before now, Akwa ibom state cudnt open der mouth wen a state like Rivers was talking talkless of Lagos, but now things hv changed, and am happy for them.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Feraz(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2015
DonDiego:

The South East contributes a paltry N10 billion? Yea, 10 billion NAIRA? When Imo and Abia States are significant oil producing states? Come on. This data must be a figment of somebody's fertile imagination. Try something smarter. This lie would not fly.
Click on the link, it is not working. Try it and tell me if it works. . .
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2015
4C2215131:

Talking about the ports, I do believe Lagos has a right to its proceeds. If only we could operate true federalism, Nigeria would be the better for it. The north would not have to rely on southern oil as they would invest massively in agriculture and animal husbandry, claiming back all those vast expanse of arid land for this purpose. The west would be world leaders in the exportation of cocoa and the like, the east would explore to the zenith its capacity for industrialisation, the south will be a mini Eldorado owing to the proceeds of its oil and the like. A utopic deam you might say but until the states stop depending on the centre for its sustainance, politics in this country can NEVER be free and fair and devoid of rancour and bitterness. True Federalism is the key even though it has its own drawbacks but me thinks the cost- benefit analysis is promisng.

Why do people like you think the SW major natural resource is Cocoa and groundnut

The whole of Nigeria is over blessed with Natural resources...
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by SenatorM(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Oil Contributes over 90% of our Economy... So the Oil States should receive more
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THIS SILLY QUESTION?
ISSOKAY
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

bLOODY SILLY LIAR angry angry angry
ABA THAT I KNOW REMAINS THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN NIGERIA.
OYA GO AND DIE!!!!
liar... like u ve been to Aba before...
felifeli:
E

Why is Osun getting any allocation at all. The useless stare should be scrapped. It does not produce anything other than hooligans
Dats y 90% of them d moment they cross there boundary into Lagos, even here on Nairaland, and u ask dem where they re from they wud tell u Lagos,, 90%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by CHM11: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
sweetgala:

Osun state actually contributes indirectly, it undertook over 50% of the civil service and state obligations of the old Oyo state
Good, and that crowd of civil servants are being productive in what way? Its not about being employed and sitting in an office signing and typing useless papers. You must be outstandingly productive.
I feel most ministries in Nigeria should be merged into one. Too many idle hands receiving millions yearly.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by donodion(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
lionness:
[b]

The allocation is monthly sir. The entire amount shared in 2014 was a whopping 7.7 trillion, while the country made 77 Billion USD from crude alone. What made Lagos State Monthly allocation to be that high is just the VAT: Value Added Tax paid by the people, and the businesses into the federal account. 13% of the VAT gets Lagos allocation that big. I am just extremely confused why Akwa Ibom should be ahead of PH, a state that's the closest to Lagos regarding VAT generation into the FED's purse. Anyways, here's how they pay each state:

1 Gross Statutory Allocation
2 13% Share of Derivation Goes only to the SS
3 External Debt Deductions Lagos tops this table, but with its 100 Billion monthly IGR, the State is paying back its debts steadily
4 Contractual Obligation Deductions such as SWF, ECA, IMF, Etc
5 Crude Oil Excess Proceeds Goes to majorly to SS, and every other state get some part of it
6 Other Deductions
7 VAT Allocations Led by Lagos, PH, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo and Delta
8 Net Statutory Allocations The total sum

Akwa Ibom remains the ONLY state to have collected as much as 4 trillion naira since the past 8 years. The first State in Nigeria, to collect roughly over 1 trillion within 4 years. I still think the esteemed Governor could have turned that state to some Dubai. I dont think his accomplishment are that mammoth.

Please, someone should share, how much each state contributes to the FED yearly. But sincerely, the EFCC needs to start killing our GOVERNORS. Especially, that useless Delta and Oyo state governors! grin grin grin[/b]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhjh O-S-A-N-O-B-U-A!!!!!!! IN THE MIDST OF ABUNDANCE YET OUR CITIZENS LACK......J-E-S-U-S,My countrymen,we need to set aside tribalism and religious extrimism.We need sound,trained,qualified,committed and experienced persons to run states and (LG) municipal affairs. I am at despair as I read this figures.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by tbaba1234: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

All lies!!!!!!! Show me prove!! Show us documents... We can't believe mere words of mouth, cause any politician will say anything to discredit his opponent..

Even before the political season, the Lagos State government has been appealing the FG to pay money owed.

Anyone who lives in Lagos knows that some federal government roads are repaired by the state, It is only fair that FG pays back.

It is naiveity to suggest that the federal government does not have internal debts to state governments.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
lovat:
the FG needs to build ports in SE/SS to allow cargoes that are to berth in Lagos to berth there. Lagos is just being burdened with ports because the FG refused to do the needful maybe cos of sentiments

SS/SE are holding their people back just like the north... So that they can show off to them during Christmas...

That's why most of them move to the SW...

Fashola has raised the level of governance in the SW...

3 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by OperationIgrigi: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

[s]Collynzo, You should grow up from all these tribal nonsense. Smh[/s]

**grins** You are such a learner. remove the 'boss' in front of your name. It's useless. SMH
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
weedfada:
BAYELSA! BAYELSA! Honestly, no bayelsa state indigene shld have any bizness being poor. Having the lowest population in nigeria and receiving one of the highest allocation, c'mon!! That's why sometimes I don't sympathize with the cause of ND militants, they shld first hold their leaders accountable b4 all this their so called "freedom fight"..
I sometimes wish all the present bayelsa elites who have drained the state fundsbe shot dead or be given the lethal injection treatment...I just dont know what is wrong with the state,....is it a curse that the state was created to be controlled by thieves. ?. angry

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
How i wish General Buhari can make AIG Mbu EFCC boss.. Despite his obvious flaws, he's very Fearless..He carry out his duties to d latter...
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by pmc01(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Why can't we just share everything house by house and allow each street cater for their own infrastructure through contributions each member house?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by GodMode: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Hello Child Of Hate!

It's the oil in Akwa-Ibom state that is used in generating the funds they use in giving allocation to Lagos so its normal they get more then you.. If e pain you too much.. Go and put oil in yoruba land... tongue tongue tongue

There's oil in Ondo... Which accounts for over 25% of the oil generated in Nigeria.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ONE2ONE1: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
nwanna89:
Federal govt handles much bigger responsibilities and i think should get a bigger share. They pay customs, immigrations, police, military and equip them as well. Our states have the responsibility of providing basic amenities such as healthcare and good education.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
mideoti:
Sweet J!
What did we do in Osun to deserve this!?

zz deal with it Jor
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by anonimi: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
django1:
So you're unemployed? No wonder. Come to Ibadan let me find a job for you.

You wish, dey for your Ibadan dey wait oh grin grin

The thing wey consigne me be sey come May 29 we expect Buhari to start paying N5,000 to 25 million people.
No more, no less!

Abi the DoroDullard nor be man of integrity again ni

In 1983 when Jakande and other UPN governors promised FREE education till secondary school plus textbooks dem nor give excuse when they came to power.
No!
They started implementation right away!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.