Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum (689 Views)

How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Please I need the name of the steel material used as a preventive measure against slippery on this stair.Who has the idea of where and how much I can get it.And the lenghth.God bless you all.

Re: What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
41views and no reply..........abeg na
Re: What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum by mcsensis: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
vigil anti-slip stair threads
Re: What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
mcsensis:
vigil anti-slip stair threads
thanks.....do you have the idea of the length per pieces and the amount,I learnt one can find it where tiles is being sold

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Artisans Not Recognise In Society?? / Pls Need Your Advise.. Were Can A Geologist Work / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.