Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,790 members, 7,933,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Aba ‘ll Soon Feel Ikpeazu’s Impact — Igwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba ‘ll Soon Feel Ikpeazu’s Impact — Igwe (413 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aba ‘ll Soon Feel Ikpeazu’s Impact — Igwe by patrikobi: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Aba ‘ll soon feel Ikpeazu’s impact — Igwe

Prince Chris Igwe is chief executive officer of Mainland Oil and Gas Company Limited. He is one of the backers of Dr. Okeize Ikpeazu’s aspiration for the governorship of Abia State on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. In this interview he projects reasons for his support. Excerpts:

Why are you supporting Ikpeazu for the governorship?

Ikpeazu has the experience, he has the proven integrity having worked as a lecturer and Abia will profit from having someone who is very well educated as governor. In terms of experience, he has served in various capacities in the university community and in government. He has been a local government chairman and even in Aba that we are trying to rebuild Aba, no one else is better positioned to reposition Aba as he understands the issues with the city more than another other candidate. The programme he has for Aba is better than that of any other candidate

Ikpeazu has that vision for Abia and Aba and that is one of the major reasons for my support for his candidature.

What are the main Challenge he could face.

Okezie Ikpeazu
The challenges of infrastructure, you know most of the infrastructure especially in Aba have been broken down. He will also face the challenge of bringing Abians together to come home and invest. However, listening to him campaign, I am confident that he is capable of meeting those challenges and overcoming them.

He lived in Aba, he served in Aba, so he understands Aba more than all these other candidates living outside. So, I am quite sure that he has the capacity and he has the ability to address those challenges and I am quite sure he is the best to address those challenges.

He has the ability and the capacity to face it. Okezie has only one house and it is in Aba and that tells you the degree to which he is attached to the place. The moment we build Aba, the other sides will just come up. Once we build Aba every other part of Abia will feel the impact.

If not Ikpeazu who would you have supported.

I am not supporting any other one. I am not looking elsewhere since I have seen the solution to all the problems. He is very humble and it takes a man of his capacity to address the issues at hand. I am supporting him and no other person. My support for him is absolute.

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos Of Our Dream / PDP Wins 25 Assembly Seats In Ekiti As INEC Orders Fresh Elections In Ilejemeje / Buhari Speaks Slams Financed Minister,will Force Ministers To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.