Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview Hold Down Too Long/philip Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview Hold Down Too Long/philip Consulting (1367 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview Hold Down Too Long/philip Consulting by otikobaba: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Now that the New President have been elected, are we to forget about the ongoing recruitment at the NNPC that has reached an Interview stage?
Can Philip Consulting come out to tell us what is exactly the problem and where has things gone wrong, because their last SMS was that the interview was delayed due to logistic issues and i think Presidential Election was the major cause of this. Now that the election is over, can we go and collect our Appointment Letters or is it the Business as usual(Scam)?

Please Nairalander's, if you have any update on this kindly share because i really hope on this Job.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview Hold Down Too Long/philip Consulting by obajoey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Philips consulting?
My bro whenever philips consulting tells you that a recruiment process is being put on-hold after a successful test assessment, my bro start looking elsewhere as they are already allocating the positions to people they have a close link with.

Am a wounded witness.

(1) (Reply)

Millennium College Of Health Technology Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / 18 Available Positions / Available Jobs In Lagos And 14 Other State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.