Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,006 members, 7,906,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Uploading A Wamp Database. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Uploading A Wamp Database. (601 Views)

Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp / How To Send Emails From Wamp Server / How Can I Host My Website From A Wamp Server ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uploading A Wamp Database. by Raylight2(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
please, how do I attach a database created on wamp with my web files for upload
Re: Uploading A Wamp Database. by Raylight2(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2015
www.primorisltd.com is the site. the contact and become a distributor links do not work because the database is absent
Re: Uploading A Wamp Database. by thewebcraft(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Login to your cpanel and create a database, then go to phpmyadmin and import your database....
Re: Uploading A Wamp Database. by dwebdesign(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Raylight2:
please, how do I attach a database created on wamp with my web files for upload

It involves two main steps, first you have to export your database from the local server/ local enviroment to the remote server which is on the internet.

STEP 1:

First load the phpmyadmin from your local server, do this by typing "localhost/phpymadmin" in your browser url, make sure you have turned on Apache and Mysql from your Wamp control panel.

Secondly, when the phpmyadmin appliacation has loaded, locate your database, at the top, you will see export, click on that then scroll down and click on go, save the file on your desktop. The file will have the ".sql" file extension.

STEP 2:

Firstly, Login to your cpanel, when you are in, locate "database wizard", click on that, create a new database and assign a user and all database privileges to the user.

Secondly: locate phpymadmin from your cpanel,

click on it, then locate the database name you just created. click on it, it should be empty, then import the database file you exported from your local server. Thats it,

for further clarification,

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Uploading A Wamp Database. by Raylight2(m): 1:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks so much...am grateful

1 Like

Re: Uploading A Wamp Database. by dwebdesign(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

onlytechminds.com pls review blog. / Find Serial Keys For Any Software / Does Getting A .TK Domain Name Hinder Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.