Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,392 members, 7,978,254 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61871 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by emmanuel90(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
In the 80s, Nigerian civil servants donated 5% of their
salaries to the South African Relief Fund for the liberation
struggle.
And now this!!!...How easy they forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by tdayof(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
JayJustus:
hahahaahabab...I bully these south Africans tho...I met one in Singapore...she was very nice well I'm only half Nigerian but still Nigerian all day babbyyyyyy....but on a serious note south Africans are too pompous kai...y'll ain't sleek chill your bootypipes
you mean you are crossbreed grin sorry half Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Natascha(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am so ashamed to be South African at this moment. God, whoever had a hand in this, may thunder fire them, may everything they touch, turn into a curse. May they suffer endlessly. God, help my Nigerian, Somali, Malawi, Zim etc brothers and sisters. Scatter all of these useliss South africans into the dark marine.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by vandalZA(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
crisycent:
I'm currently in South Africa and I can tell you that the average South African is unambitious. If they are able to drink alcohol and eat poorly cooked meat, they feel they have the world.

Majority of the businesses here are controlled by the Whites who employ coloured (mixed) South Africans. They should face the whites and coloured and leave Nigerians alone.

Finally, the major reason they hate Nigerians is because their girls can die for us. We no dey dull nau, no be alcohol you wan drink? Oya drnk one carton!
your dream is to wake up one-day called a south African citizen
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
one will be wondering why black hates black. the reason should not be far fetched. Based on my experience in this xenophobic nation,I observed that 95% of children here were born out of wedlock, 90% have never seen their fathers before. 85% were raised up by grandmothers. age of 1st sexual exposure on d average is 9yrs. age of sexual consent is 16yrs. d overall implication of this is that many of the youth are unemployable. ..dy are very lazy, d working class among dm can request for sick note up to 4 times in a month on flimsy medical excuses. d citizens of dz xenophobic nation can drinks from dawn till dusk. one can only say dy are animals in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
vandalZA:

Tufiakwa!

The country is already going down, its just a matter of time my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
InMyOpinion:

They also attack people from Zimbabwe and other countries from Southern Africa. Xenophobia in SA does not spare anyone my friend

That's what I don't get, Why are you looting peoples shops. These illegal foreigners are making a living selling stuff. They are illegal Yes!, but they are not criminal in nature.

If you are pissed then attack the people who are selling drugs, attack your local prostitutes, why are attacking people who are making a living

See video for problems with South African Xenophobia

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfmGzVMnEw[/flash]
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by crisycent: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
vandalZA:

Of all the countries in the world? A country where 80% of girls that are 20 years already have a child? A country ravaged by HIV? A country that is still enslaved by their colonial masters? A country whose citizens don't have ambitions other than to drink alcohol and poorly cooked meat? Wake up from your fvcking slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Hawlahscho(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

Its called a forum. Pig head!!

like seriously, I can't remember this post, am even confused.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by dROC1: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
emmanuel90:
In the 80s, Nigerian civil servants donated 5% of their
salaries to the South African Relief Fund for the liberation
struggle.
And now this!!!...How easy they forget.

What a pity
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by naptu2: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by JayJustus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
tdayof:
you mean you are crossbreed grin sorry half Nigerian?

crossbreed---- scientific
mixed--- political sentimental diplomacy tact
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by 14(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
ITS HOT IN HERE
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by hotgunz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
KEEP CALM... CHANGE IS HERE. Nigerian will be respected all around the world once again.
is only nigerian the re killin, malawi, Somalia, Zimbabwe pls read and listen b4 comment
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by 14(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
postmann:

cheesy
right. lol! No doubt southies are not our friends. they are ungreatful competitors. But little did they realize they're not even a true competitor to Nigeria. They inherited the arogance of the anglo-dutch but lack the brains to pursue it. They believed they could run this giant continent from down under! Well, Ethiopia and Egypt have lined up to take 2nd and 3rd place in Africa behind Nigeria. We can consider Southafrica in 4th or 5th place. Thats where they truely belong. The anglo-dutch hype is melting fast like wax under the fire. And that country is being exposed as she lies butt-naked while the world stare at her ugliness hidden all this while under propanganda.

mmmmhh, The very same Nigerians, Ethiopians and Egyptians are still flocking to the very poor South Africa, how ironic.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Onge(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
I joined nairaland because I enjoy sharing views with other African, and I can tell you I am very ashamed of what is happening to my country and I pray that all these xenophobic attacks stop, when I watch the news and I see my brothers and sisters being treated like animals it breaks my heart I am a South African and I love each and every African as if they were my siblings because I belong to this continent and I wish our brothers and sisters from other African countries may know that the are South Africans who love them genuinely and who are against Xenophobia.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by emmanuel90(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lucky Dube's murderer stated, in court, that he thought Dube's was Nigerian. That's why he killed him, he thought he was Nigerian.
How disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
14:

mmmmhh, The very same Nigerians, Ethiopians and Egyptians are still flocking to the very poor South Africa, how ironic.

Restructure that statement. 'The very same Nigerians, Ethiopians and Egyptians are utilizing opportunities poor South Africans can't figure out yet.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Onge:
I joined nairaland because I enjoy sharing views with other African, and I can tell you I am very ashamed of what is happening to my country and I pray that all these xenophobic attacks stop, when I watch the news and I see my brothers and sisters being treated like animals it breaks my heart I am a South African and I love each and every African as if they were my siblings because I belong to this continent and I wish our brothers and sisters from other African countries may know that the are South Africans who love them genuinely and who are against Xenophobia.

We know the true Saffers who are pan African and we salute them any day. In the spirit of Uhuru, make we dance small.

VIVA AFRICA!!

Jealous haters and envious ba.sta.rds will continue to see us shine!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVNPkCI-ytY[/flash]
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Natascha:
I am so ashamed to be South African at this moment. God, whoever had a hand in this, may thunder fire them, may everything they touch, turn into a curse. May they suffer endlessly. God, help my Nigerian, Somali, Malawi, Zim etc brothers and sisters. Scatter all of these useliss South africans into the dark marine.
God bless you my Sister .God is helping us here .The situation came to standstill yesterday when Nigerians came out in large number with unbelievable weapons for self defense.Now SA government seeing that Nigerians are not Zimbabwe and Congolese who ran away when looters came .
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
SA government now finding way to pacify the local looters

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / Truck Loaded With Cattle to Enugu Somersaulted On Kano Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.