Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,556 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed (881 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Is This Ladies Green Light? / Green Lights? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by Keketu(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
i was reading a poit on main page just moments ago and i found out many guys dont know what green light is you cant get ladies if you dont know what green light is so i want to help guy out . undecided

[b]1. If you see a ladies winking/smilling to you more than two second

2. Many amateur ladie with little or no vast experience with distance green light might mistakenly bump at you and say OUCh! it a lie grin

3. If you see a lady dance (styly chaking bum bum) or nodding head or sing without music when you are around

4. If she say please borrow me your pen , then she return it few second later and say 'THANK YOU' ( tiger ! dont let he prey go! angry )

5. A girl stranger ask you out of the blue, ''please what is the time? my phone is in my bag'' 'where is this lecturer, have you seen him today?" 'is that iphone? me i am using blackberry z10? "

6. If a girl touch you when you are having a neutral talk. he touch your beard, arm or hold you hands

7. If you knew her on a neutral ground call her that you are sick, if she immediately turn to a nurse and a cook ( she bring mr bigg and parastamore ) tjis is not only green light but also a wife material light smiley

8. Talkative turn shy when you are around ( lier she can curse ehn grin )

9. If a lady readjust her cloth and avoid your eye contact form distance

10. Please flash me.[/b]

BONUS

IF SHES ASK YOU FACE TO FACE , 'WHATS YOUR NAME?" YOU ARE DONE! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUMMY OF THE CENTURY! IT MEAN SHE HAVE GIVEN YOU MILLION GREEN LIGHT BUT YOU DONT RECONISE.
hopefully by this point that will never happen again for the rest of your life since you now know the greenlights.
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Op what of red light

Cuz e be like na wetin Omokiro gimme yesterday be that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
@ops, Na God go bless u. So Mama Nkechi's daughter they eye me since I no know. cool

*run out from the thread to go get her*
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by falconey(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
and if they are not GREEN LIGHTs HOT-SLAP will follow.
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by favoured247(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2015
if she always reply ur msgs on bbm or whatssap immediately
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by dharay99: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
traffic light tinx.

I like numb6, experienced it not long ago...and it felt cul.
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by dharay99: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

and if they are not GREEN LIGHTs HOT-SLAP will follow.
werey grin grin
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by Iype(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
How do i know it is a green light, cos all dis 9ja babes flashes rainbow light

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by vislabraye(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Quite true.. . Some ladies might even ask for your name in a social outing.
Re: 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed by georjay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Last week sunday...I saw a fine girl in ma church a newcomer...so sha I was looking at her nd she was returning it..after the church service, I walked up to her,just as I was abt to tawk..she said ur face luks familiar..daz was hw she ended up collecting my number o...yellowgreenish light tinz

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Dream Guy Is Single, Never Been Married But Has No Money / Boyfriend Sold 13 Year Old Girlfriend To A 42-year-old Man For Only $3200 / #GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.