Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,753 members, 7,908,909 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search (20938 Views)

6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) / RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by Built2last: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ephemmm:

Igbo possess some arms! Na today? That is why they commit robbery than any other tribes. They have penchant for money and they can do anything to get rich including killing their own brothers or wives.

You are attacking APC like a person whose brain is on sabbatical leave, but your sentimental mind refuse to tell you how PDP has introduced ethnicity and hatred into Lagos politics, including using OPC as powerful thugs with unquestionable authority.

This was how BOko Haram started in the North: PDP gave some youths arms and ammunitions to oppress opposition just to win the election, but failed to recall the arms and ammunition after the election.

Next time, don't open your mouth before thinking please.

Read my post again bro, your posts smells of hate and and anger. you dont need it in 2015..channel your anger to succeeding..whats my business in who wins...i am just stating my observation. nuff said

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by namuaba: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ohhhh God!!!

Kaduna stop please stop

Lets be the way we were 15yrs back
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by kemasdaniel(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
embarassed cry
when will all this killing stop

modified:
i dedicate this space to the 14 people killed cry
embarassed
WHEN U SEE SIGN LIKE THIS ‘KNOWS DAT D HOUR IS NEAR’ GOD HAVE MERCY ON US..
kodded:
embarassed cry

modified:
embarassed
kodded:
embarassed cry

modified:
embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by clovislouis(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Market women don really suffer for these gunmen hands. So sad
I love ur hair. Can I borrow to make ur younger sis
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by clovislouis(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
clovislouis:
I love ur hair. Can I borrow to make ur younger sis
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by ammyluv2002(f): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
clovislouis:
I live ur hair. Can I borrow to make ur younger sis
Are u a guy now
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
tolexy007:
s

S for sexy tolexy
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by clovislouis(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are u a guy now
yep I am
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by Neplusultra(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I give up on Nigeria embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So we should be proud of the prostitution, drug trafficking, rape, theft, child trafficking in the east? Your own is international. You get arrested in places like pakistan and india. Shame on you
killing innocent people beat all these u mentioned
Re: Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search by clovislouis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are u a guy now
yes I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Faces Of Criminals Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered(pics) / Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) / Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.