Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! (37490 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by olacompute(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by saxbe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
May His soul and the souls of other faithfuls who have departed this sinful world rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by skylooh(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ nuzo
[quote][/quote]A hard lesson 4 all corrupt and looting politicians u cannot take the looted money to heaven or hell a good name is better than riches  

I disagree with you.
What makes you feel that these guys are not having a good time wherever they are? The joke will always be on you and other nigerians who think "god" will do your work by judging these guys after they must have kicked the bucket.

lol i feel u bro but who will fight for the opperessed? ribadu has been repressed by these corruppt crimminal politicians , our trade unions are already briebed, who will start the revolution ? IF ONLY THIS ALI GUY WAS IBORI
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2009
i hope say yar'adua marabouts never begin dey swop people lives and his own.

make people take cover oh!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by vowiski(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
i hope say yar'adua marabouts never begin dey swop people lives and his own.

make people take cover oh!!!!
lol
everything is possible in Naija.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by preselect(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
which kind RIP? person wey get 72 virgins de get peace?

when they die abroad, in a comfortable hospital, and even their corpse will enjoy a cool flight back to nigeria(something many living nigerians may never have in thier lifetime), how can u expect me to wish them well?

even in death, these people are annoying. leukamia? na im kill am? nigeria has many oncologists, why cant he be managed at home? at least until he dies. why die abroad when he can comfortably die at home. why will he cost the tax payer extra money? even in death, we have to worry about bringing his dead body home.

i have no sympathy for any nigerian politician. their policies looting has led to the death of millions of nigerians since I999. RIP my foot.

next pls.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by preselect(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2009

Yep!!! He just put an end to the 'ooohs' and the 'o ma she oos' on this one !!! ROFLMAO!!

haaa, mr kobojunkie, na here u dey hide now? grin have u heard of

[size=28pt]president obama[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i heard u had a major depression after he won . . . . grin . . . . . and went into sincere psychotic disorder after he was inaugurated. . . . e go better grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2009
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Becomrrich: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2009
And the northman, here is my answer to you. I am saving and helping the north. You would be getting more money to develop and Umaru Yar adua does not have to rig the election. He want to rig the election. And he does not have to. All he need is join in this movement to join yoruba and bendle with the benin.

Look like pharos God is dealing with is sickness , what if God now allow the killing of his children.  See this picture below of him and shagari. It is God judgement on us . Let breakup and send yoruba and bendle to republic of benin.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-211401.320.html#msg3392988

Looklike2 , you better be careful, who you call a goat,  See what I said 2 days ago  and one of the governor have already die. and I am saying this is God punishment to the people who refuse to let our people go. and if you look at this situation very well. it looks like he was not the one who is suppose to go first, but God allow him first before the other.

I am saying it loud and clear let my people go so that they can serve him. When children of  Isreal where in Egypt, God spoke and said that Pharaoh should let the children of isreal to go. Pharaohs refused, he said No. He made things difficult for the children of isreal . Then God put sickness into Pharaoh and Pharaoh still said, he would not let the children of Isreal to go.

Some among Isreal who Pharaoh promoted as governor, rep and business join against thier own people isreal. And they said they would rather prefer slavery to freedom. That they would prefer the children of isreal to remain in slavery so that they can make money.

And some who had married the children of Egypt also refused they said they would prefer slavery than freedom because they have tied themself with Egypt , so the whole of isreal must suffer for thier own personal decision. They ask Moses the land you want to take us to is a desert. And they curses Moses. But Moses refused and still said what God wanted. That Pharaoh should let the children of Isreal to go.

Next thing and the final one that  God did he started to kill them( thier young one die and thier old), every first born). And for those people who have refuse to let the Yorubas to go God have started . With this first Governor. and some drop into my spirit, Umaru Yar Adua let the Yorubas go , so that may serve him.  . I say it again let the Yorubas go , so that they can serve him.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by bawomolo(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2009
kai you guys are brutal. i fear yall
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by allboyz(m): 2:03am On Jan 28, 2009
@ topic

good fella i fink.

heard of some wonders about him

RIP GOV.

Adios shocked
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by jamace(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2009
See nigerians and condolence messages; its even too much anytime a big belle rogue kaput.

It so unbelievable that you sufferheads have not realize that you are the ones that should be recieving condolence messages. You guys keep getting played by criminals who will loot your treasury, live a comfortable life, marry many wives and jets off to a 5 star hospital abroad to die peacefully.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by chi101: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2009
OH LIfe, man is here today and tommmorow he is no more, wll may his soul rest in peace.

Hope he did not loot our treasury o grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by AloyEmeka9: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2009
rip.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by pipmaster(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2009
may his soul r.i.p
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2009
allboyz:

@ topic

good fella i fink.

heard of some wonders about him

RIP GOV.

Adios shocked

Tell us about some of these wonders he did. Was a world class hospital in yobe one of them?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by annyplenty(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2009
death stings yet another. may you find peace of god.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by pipmaster(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2009
may his soul r.i.p
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by kemisuga(f): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2009
REST cry
IN cry
PEACE cry cry
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by ohaechesi(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2009
na waoooo, able Gov. RIP
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by chidichris(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2009
why would yobe state people give such a man gov? if you look at his face, he looks like those high way robbers that stays arround benin.
anyways, latest reports reaching our news desk are suggesting that the man must have died of too much money.
minus one in the criminals' kingdom and that is progress.
how i wish anyone that carry his loot to any outside country will die there. wow! at least the people of yobe will eat and drink during his burial.
we urge other govs to emulate the good gesture of their colleague and die as soon as possible.
all of them who have taken away our sleeps will never know peace until their case will become like that of Senator,dr,gov, eng, bar,chairman, director and president to be, mamman bello ali who travelled with his legs and will return on his back.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by princekevo(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2009
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Becomrrich:

Looklike2 , you better be careful, who you call a goat,  See what I said 2 days ago  and one of the governor have already die. and I am saying this is God punishment to the people who refuse to let our people go. and if you look at this situation very well. it looks like he was not the one who is suppose to go first, but God allow him first before the other.

I am saying it loud and clear let my people go so that they can serve him. When children of  Isreal where in Egypt, God spoke and said that Pharaoh should let the children of isreal to go. Pharaohs refused, he said No. He made things difficult for the children of isreal . Then God put sickness into Pharaoh and Pharaoh still said, he would not let the children of Isreal to go.

Some among Isreal who Pharaoh promoted as governor, rep and business join against thier own people isreal. And they said they would rather prefer slavery to freedom. That they would prefer the children of isreal to remain in slavery so that they can make money.

And some who had married the children of Egypt also refused they said they would prefer slavery than freedom because they have tied themself with Egypt , so the whole of isreal must suffer for thier own personal decision. They ask Moses the land you want to take us to is a desert. And they curses Moses. But Moses refused and still said what God wanted. That Pharaoh should let the children of Isreal to go.

Next thing and the final one that  God did he started to kill them( thier young one die and thier old), every first born). And for those people who have refuse to let the Yorubas to go God have started . With this first Governor. and some drop into my spirit, Umaru Yar Adua let the Yorubas go , so that may serve him.  . I say it again let the Yorubas go , so that they can serve him.

This Guy i dont where come from or the kinda human being u are,
Ojukwu has no two head to declare the republic of biafra when he wanted a separation,
I see all these you act as cowardic, why not jst get out on the street there and declare want to and let us hear something on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Jarus(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2009
If my history serves me right, it will be the first time a serving Governor is dying of a natural cause while in office
He was the second. Governor Shehu Kangiwa of old Sokoto state died in office in 1981. He fell off a horse in a polo competition.

Becomrrich:

Looklike2 , you better be careful, who you call a goat, See what I said 2 days ago and one of the governor have already die. and I am saying this is God punishment to the people who refuse to let our people go. and if you look at this situation very well. it looks like he was not the one who is suppose to go first, but God allow him first before the other.

I am saying it loud and clear let my people go so that they can serve him. When children of Isreal where in Egypt, God spoke and said that Pharaoh should let the children of isreal to go. Pharaohs refused, he said No. He made things difficult for the children of isreal . Then God put sickness into Pharaoh and Pharaoh still said, he would not let the children of Isreal to go.

Next thing and the final one that God did he started to kill them( thier young one die and thier old), every first born). And for those people who have refuse to let the Yorubas to go God have started . With this first Governor. and some drop into my spirit, Umaru Yar Adua let the Yorubas go , so that may serve him. . I say it again let the Yorubas go , so that they can serve him.

Hate to pick holes in forumers' grammar, but I know you can do better, Nigeria1.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by ohaechesi(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2009
dem don bury am?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Jarus(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2009
ohaechesi:

dem don bury am?
No. I read in papers today that his corpse will arrive the country tomorrow.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by alex406(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2009
Sleep well in the blossom of father Abraham.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by fidelking: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2009
I remember I read in  one of the nation"s dailies about some prophecies prophecying deaths here and there concerning top government officials.

The prophecy don catch the governor.Make others take cover
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Jarus(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2009
fidelking:

I remember I read in one of the nation"s dailies about some prophecies prophecying deaths here and there concerning top government officials.

The prophecy don catch the governor.Make others take cover
And I know those 'prophets' will now have something to say!!! Nonsense
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by ohaechesi(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2009
chidichris:

why would yobe state people give such a man gov? if you look at his face, he looks like those high way robbers that stays arround benin.
anyways, latest reports reaching our news desk are suggesting that the man must have died of too much money.
minus one in the criminals' kingdom and that is progress.
how i wish anyone that carry his loot to any outside country will die there. wow! at least the people of yobe will eat and drink during his burial.
we urge other govs to emulate the good gesture of their colleague and die as soon as possible.
all of them who have taken away our sleeps will never know peace until their case will become like that of Senator,dr,gov, eng, bar,chairman, director and president to be, mamman bello ali who travelled with his legs and will return on his back.

lol,  chei.  omo you dey paranoid oh. but in the actual sense of it, those vulgs should all die. we need resolution to our problem. as they wont give ears to poor man cry. i find them guilty of circumstances  and therefore expel them from their offices, thereatfer transfer them to the third planet, perhaps they will do better there. I have started with "yam na dura" grin how una see am
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by otikpoko(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2009
It's a pity sad!!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by ohaechesi(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2009
omo that man don enjoy life jare, i have no pity for him. infact he should signal his counterparts where they could find the remaining money or else, he should bury him self. abi no be so? grin he must talk ooooooooooo angry
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
its a good sign that one of them died at the beginning of this year; hopefully many more will follow suit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) / Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.