Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) (3984 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) by Tabelachizza(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
To my fellow ladies in the house who so desire an Hour-glass shape..It is sooo lovely when you make use of the mirror after dressing up and that your lovely figure gives you the notion that you are a beauty to behold***But before you embark on that journey of Training your waist,be equally Aware of the outcome*****.
waist trainers push in the Ribs,squash the lungs and force the intestines and other organs down below***If you are Using it,Better have a Rethink****

Re: The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) by glin(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Noted
Re: The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) by kristen12(f): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
My room mates must see this before they kill themselves
Re: The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) by chinnelle(f): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry
when I was about getting mine
Re: The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) by Godmother(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
A health expert came on air today to clear the air about this notion. There are instructions on the right way to use waist trainers and if you follow them you will have no issues:

1. Do not use more than an hour on your first use.
2. Increase usage by one hour daily. Which means the second day you use it for 5 hours, second day 6 and so on.
3. Never sleep with your waist trainer.
4. Do not exercise with the waist trainer.
5. Work with a health expert before buying one. There are several types and you need an expert opinion to know which will be right for you

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Experience This as a Child? (PICTURE) / Bitter Kola Could Cure Or Slow Down Ebola Virus / Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.