Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP (56346 Views)

The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Sunymoore(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
mazinaija:
I did little Mathematics and discovered that Buhari was 46 when he married Aisha in 1989, and she was 18 then. That means our presido elect is almost a paedophile (just one year by chance, because am sure he is lucky to escape marrying her at 17).
Ojukwu and Bianca?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by hotwax: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
LOL @ mama piss. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
nice one tho.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by realmadrid1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
sai asha but the gap is much 72-44=28
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is this news on FP? please someone should confirm and get back to me..
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by mamajohn(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good woman
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by MKO4ever(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by unite4real: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=16pt]Aisha buhari , the only woman in Nigeria to bag a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Ambrose Alli University ekpoma, satellite campus in Kaduna state grin grin

APC has a certificate forgery and milling press grin [/size]

How has this affect her status as Buhari's wife. The office is non constitutional and she will not be required to defend anything. You hear me abi you read me? Do you copy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
hatbricker:
in Adam oshiomole's voice GO AND DIE!!!

A$$ licker undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
makzeze:
Aisha is as handsome as her hubby. God bless them.
hian! Nawa oooh!
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by RobinHez(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
sammyj:
This what the wife of the president should act and look like compared to the comedian mama Shepopotemus minister of jokers for GMB lipsrsealed grin grin
4get o! I'll miss the fellow widows crooner.
#chai diarisgodo
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by bakila: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
mazinaija:
I did little Mathematics and discovered that Buhari was 46 when he married Aisha in 1989, and she was 18 then. That means our presido elect is almost a paedophile (just one year by chance, because am sure he is lucky to escape marrying her at 17).
What is the definition of pedophile in Nigeria? whose definition are you adopting? black belle go kill una. Uya tell us when you marry your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by maleq(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
go and do your research well.
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by ElFenomeno1: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
stronger:

Beauty, Poise, Elegance and Class!

For this alone, we are grateful for the CHANGE!!!

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Okaka27(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some TANoids cannot still believe The Ultimate General won dat elections.

The thing do dem like film grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by djfox: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
mazinaija:

Do you even know what pedophilia is you cvnt? 18 is the legal age of consent . If their age difference bothers you then you can just go fvck yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by mightycrown1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=18pt] RIDE ON MA, NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND YOU. [/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by dayo23(f): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=16pt]Aisha buhari , the only woman in Nigeria to bag a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Ambrose Alli University ekpoma, satellite campus in Kaduna state grin grin

Insulting u will be a waste of time, where on earth did you see Aisha buhari graduated from Ambrose Ali University? She is ABU alumni! You seriously need your drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by mcdokwe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Which one be first lady elect again
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by DTaj: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
himkers:

You are daft! She has a BA degree in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) and beautician diplomas from colleges in UK, US, and France.

Only senseless, gullible, lazy TAINoids who cannot use simple google search will believe your stupid lies!

I can see some clowns already 'liking' this silly post! Some Nigerians and so gullible and lazy!!! Kai!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Ama80(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have 2 comments 1.d writer is looking fr cheap publicity and recognition either for d post of Aisha buhari's spokesperson.
2.don't judge a book by it's cover.lets watch and see how it rolls.power intoxicates.
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
himkers:

senseless as usual! Who told you Aisha Buhari ever attended Ambrose Alli University?

Pathetic liar!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Kakaz: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chai!!
See beta pikin.
GMB like better thing ooooo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by championeh(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boys are not smiling, see those faces behind her-------------------yeeeparipa
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
senseless like my stupid mother! Who told you Aisha Buhari ever attended a University?

Pathetic liar! Aisha never went to school

Fixed undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
DTaj:

You are daft! She has a BA degree in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) and beautician diplomas from colleges in UK, US, and France.

Only senseless, gullible, lazy TAINoids who cannot use simple google search will believe your stupid lies!

I can see some clowns already 'liking' this silly post! Some Nigerians and so gullible and lazy!!! Kai!
senseless ediots like him are the ones liking his post. What do you expect? They are still groaning in pain that Buhari won the election.

May they forever groan in pain!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by DTaj: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okaka27:
Some TANoids cannot still believe The Ultimate General won dat elections.

The thing do dem like film grin grin

Don't mind the fools, my man! It still hurts that their lord and savior, Jonafool was voted out! They are still mourning.

It's a new day in Nigeria. From a loud, uncouth, utterly corrupt (she seeks and takes bribe directly from Ministers and some GDs of juicy agencies and parastatals), verbose outgoing First Lady to an urbane, well-educated, firm, eloquent, intelligent, circumspect in-coming First Lady!
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by ib2015: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Small boys and girls running loose on NL. SMFH!
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
op, why'd u hv to steal my article and style i posted it in? n fk u to whoever put this on fp when i posted it first
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by Jerome190: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
mazinaija:
Ur talk dry. An 18 year old lady cant consent to marriage? U guys just bring in irrelevances to everything.
Re: Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP by cuteloaded: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Download the audio as Goodluck congratulates buhari

http://cuteloaded..com/2015/04/historic-audio-of-president-jonathan.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.