Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (36556 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Iykestan(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje
see your mouth lyk "am a lagosian" go and trace ur background and you will see that you far From being a lagosian, Lagos is a metropolitan city that comprises of many tribes in Nigeria, try and do some research about Lagos to know the real indigenes of Lagos .... As for tribalism, I haved lived in Lagos for so many years and see how the Igbo's are being intimidated by the Yoruba, in my area they collect television and radio taxes from the Igbo's but they don't collect from the yoruba's why? Is that not tribalism?....the kind of rents and taxes tinubu and fashola collect from the Igbo's in oladipo market is too much and still fashola will not tare the market road just because the market is owned mostly by the Igbo's and they still want to continue from where they stopped
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Duru1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

It was not long ago foreigners such as you were shouting and yarning for a change. The ugliness of Nigeria certainly has a home in Yoruba land.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by HzRF(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
How many parties endorsed GEJ again? It isn't about endorsement but the choice of the people.
Story that touches d gravity
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tomakint: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
yungcyrus:
In Jim Agbaje i trust.
If dem like, make dem throw me for LAGOON.
My brother no bastard can throw you into any Lagoon this is the time for Lagos and Lagosians to be liberated from the mouth of 'Lion of Bourdillion' this is the time to prove to those kpletomaniacs that other tribes (especially the Igbos) matter most in Lagos Politics. #HurricaneAgbaje# on the prowl!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by cardoso111(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
adaweezy:
Tinubu, Ambode and Jimi Agbaje

The dominant rooster in a peep of chickens does not want a younger cock to crow. Àkùko nlá kò fé kí kékeké ko. That defines the hatred of the Afenifere for Tinubu. Tinubu's only offense is taking political leadership of the Yorubas. The leadership was there for the taking after Pa Adesanya's death but they were more interested in the politics of their stomach. Tinubu rose to the occasion and became unstoppable. Then the gnawing envy began. I don't care what anybody says, Tinubu is our leader warts and all. Nígbàtí ikú npa ni k'ílòrìsà nwò? When Obasanjo wanted to override Yoruba land where were they?

Tinubu gave us Fashola who redefined governance in our rudderless space. Now we have Ambode, a seasoned civil servant with sterling credentials. I have campaigned for Ambode and did not campaign against Jimi Agbaje until now. His politics has polarized Lagos sharply and I must campaign against him openly. We know nothing about Jimi Agbaje other than him owning a pharmacy and belonging to Afenifere renewal group. Whatever integrity Jimi Agbaje has is contrived and farcical. In the words of a trusted friend "Jimi does not show up". He is a fence sitter. He wants people to think he is with them but he is never there when it counts. He does not show up when it is time to be seen. Jimi does not take a position, he takes positions. Jimi runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds. Jimi is not the kind of leader we want. President Goodluck Jonathan open the Naira/dollar spigot for Jimi to capture Lagos seen as the crown jewel of Yorubaland. Oh well, what Obasanjo couldn't not do, Jonathan can never aspire to.

Every Nigerian is entitled to aspire to public office and that is incontestable. The problem with Jimi is that his ambition to be the governor of Lagos state is overarching. It is an at all costs and everything be damned ambition. He initially mulled running under the labor party. Then the PDP recruited him. Where is principle? He claimed to be progressively minded, what changed? We know what changed. It is ambition, naked ambition. Jimi at the sight of money went to town. The elite embraced him because he is one of them. He moved on to slash and burn politics believing nothing is too sacred to be sacrificed for his ambition. Why are we seeing ethnic politics and Yoruba/Igbo divisions at this time? That is Jimi Agbaje kind of politics. We don't tolerate Jimi Agbaje's kind of politics in Yorubaland. By the close of polls on Saturday, he will find out.

Ambode's win is a given come Saturday. PDP as is presently constituted have no stake in Lagos. Actually they are an aberration in Yorubaland. We will not stop until the lepers of the Southwest - Mimiko and Fayose are routed. The leaders we need in Yorubaland are those who respect our cultures and traditions. Those who want development as laid down by Chief. Obafemi Awolowo and will work for it. These are the kind of leaders we want to represent us at federal level. We want our leaders to be exemplars for Yorubas and all Nigerians. Vote Akinwumi Ambode as governor of Lagos state. Jimi will be fine with the money he has collected from Jonathan. JK is not good for Lagos. JK is not OK
Adaweezy,you need not campaign against Agbaje,hes the winner ahead of time!bet it!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Iykestan:
see your mouth lyk "am a lagosian" go and trace ur background and you will see that you far From being a lagosian, Lagos is a metropolitan city that comprises of many tribes in Nigeria, try and do some research about Lagos to know the real indigenes of Lagos .... As for tribalism, I haved lived in Lagos for so many years and see how the Igbo's are being intimidated by the Yoruba, in my area they collect television and radio taxes from the Igbo's but they don't collect from the yoruba's why? Is that not tribalism?....the kind of rents and taxes tinubu and fashola collect from the Igbo's in oladipo market is too much and still fashola will not tare the market road just because the market is owned mostly by the Igbo's and they still want to continue from where they stopped
Mayb u shud av asked wot part of lagos am from befor spewing d gibberish every other igbo man spew. I also pay Radio and Tv taxes tough I find it absurd. But on the overall, dis govt av done credibly well. I guess this government don't pay the WAEC fees of Students in dos area u mentioned? Tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
chibwike:
Darling...am fine oh...i had to take a lil break.....how have u been now
I'm fine too dear.

Welcome back!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ogene007: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Well, thanks for d insult Mr. Methusela, so fuel like u are wot PDP use to sell their own lies also? Like the certificate ish, like biggest landlord ish,. Truly u av a ryt to ask, but u shud STOP BRAGGING dat u r d most successful tribe in Lagos. Richest man in Nigeria, no ibo man is in the top 3. Stop bragging and chest beating.
Igbos thrive in a free market economy and the earlier people like you start to come to terms with that, the better for you. In Nigeria, the largest percentage of middle class population within an ethnic group is found within Ndigbo, and that is why people like you and your silly Oba are dying with hate. We are proudly Igbo and do not owe any apologies to anyone for who we are. We are supporting JK because we are tired of the 16 years of looting, lies and propaganda by thiefnnubu in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ENDYCOAL: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by aresa: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

Well said.

Fact is, what's good for Yoruba people is always what's ibo people don't want, they are spoilers and they do always anything and everything to frustrate us and our efforts.

They don't care or give a damn about Lagos state or what's best for Lagosians, this is just another tribalistic, thoughtless and misguided act like they perpetrated at the national level during the last election.

Unfortunately for us, they found a Yoruba willing partner like AGBAJE to use. I'm really glad they turned this into Yoruba VS ibo thing sha....

Greatest victory is when your enemy shows their hand before battle...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tomakint: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lmaooooo.....Abeg go sit down somewhere
Why you dey fear like dis grin grin go see oneeast now cheesy he dey Lagos fear fear man ........
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by chibwike(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bunsky:
I'm fine too dear.

Welcome back!
thanks alot....i 'd try to remain active...amidst my tight schedule....missed those days.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
tomakint:

Why you dey fear like dis grin grin go see oneeast now cheesy he dey Lagos fear fear man ........

Fear....do you know my schedule? Only a jobless person jump at an impromptu invite.

Chino is several hundred kilometers away from Allen Avenue.... grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Let the best man win , tho I want continuity in Lagos.Jk aint persin nt party wey I detest undecided
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Seun360(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

God bless you
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by richidinho(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

What's ur name from there I will know whether u are a Lagosian

#TeamOsunclaimingLagosian
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Seun360(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ogene007:

Igbos thrive in a free market economy and the earlier people like you start to come to terms with that, the better for you. In Nigeria, the largest percentage of middle class population within an ethnic group is found within Ndigbo, and that is why people like you and your silly Oba are dying with hate. We are proudly Igbo and do not owe any apologies to anyone for who we are. We are supporting JK because we are tired of the 16 years of looting, lies and propaganda by thiefnnubu in Lagos.

This same Igbo clan that cannot accept their fellow Igbo extraction in their ministry? Just like how Gov. Theo Orji sacked all workers from Imo State from Abia Ministry .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Iykestan(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Mayb u shud av asked wot part of lagos am from befor spewing d gibberish every other igbo man spew. I also pay Radio and Tv taxes tough I find it absurd. But on the overall, dis govt av done credibly well. I guess this government don't pay the WAEC fees of Students in dos area u mentioned? Tribalism?
I don't care whether you pay the radio and tv taxes, what am telling you is that the Yorubas in my area don't pay , as for the government school what is the essence of sending my children to Lagos government school where you will see more than 100 students in one class am still don't learn anything , it's useless , I prefer sending my children to a good private school were they will be taught well in a conducive environment
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Giddyprance(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Any of you that have any proof against Tinubu shud bring it out or forever remain quiet. Enough of all dis baseless accusations. I will be glad if tinubu cud b found out, he faced ICPC during OBJ tenure and walked free, bring ur proof or kip shut
You see how you pple fail exams?......i haven't even called him a thief yet!!!
Btw, besides Ibori who didn't walk free.....so that means they're all saints?........mtcheeeeww
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Donstan2015(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
All these nonsense will certainly end one day, which is 11 April, 2015.
By God's grace that day will not see our end, rather we will see the end of that day, Jesus Name, Amen...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by adaweezy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
cardoso111:

Adaweezy,you need not campaign against Agbaje,hes the winner ahead of time!bet it!
Maybe in Lagos of Portugal
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by yewawa: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nobody will stop this moving train in our dear Lagos,,if you like form all the alliance,God will never allow it.When the center was not for Lagos,we were complaining,now God has given the center to lagos and even the entire southwest some of my kinsmen are not thinking at all.Please think!,YORUBA RONU!,speak with ONE VOICE for the development of southwest and our dear country Nigeria.Do not partcipate in stopping the moving train....YORUBA RONU!...
.APC all the way
sai baba,sai AMBODE,sai AMOSUN,sai AJIMOBi,sai apc all the way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Seun360(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
ihesiuloa:

Na only APGA yah FROG eyes see Nonsense tribal mark tribalist!

APGA died alongside the late. Emeka Ojukwu.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Giddyprance:
You see how you pple fail exams?......i haven't even called him a thief yet!!!
Btw, besides Ibori who didn't walk free.....so that means they're all saints?........mtcheeeeww
And did I mention "thief" in my post. Waiting for ur proof to any wrong dealings of Tinubu.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by stevenosa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

[size=24pt]OKOBO. JIMI NA YORUBA AND NA HIM I GO VOTE FOR. PERIOD. ALL MY IBO PEOPLE WILL DO SAME. WHY? BECAUSE HE IS NOT RACIST LIKE SOME PEOPLE[/size]
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
richidinho:

What's ur name from there I will know whether u are a Lagosian

#TeamOsunclaimingLagosian
Go check, am from Eti-osa local govt, the Oluge family of Ajiran land.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Seun360:

God bless you
Bless u also
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by kristisking(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lifebender:

[size=18pt]Na ur papa enthroned himundecided[/size]
Ibecile.You are disgrace to your family.You are not well brought up.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
stevenosa:

[size=24pt]OKOBO. JIMI NA YORUBA AND NA HIM I GO VOTE FOR. PERIOD. ALL MY IBO PEOPLE WILL DO SAME. WHY? BECAUSE HE IS NOT RACIST LIKE SOME PEOPLE[/size]
Calling me Okobo, I won't mind showing u am not wit ur wife/girlfrnd/sister. Insultive tribe
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by kristisking(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lifebender:

[size=18pt]Na ur papa enthroned himundecided[/size]
Ibecile.You are a disgrace to your family.You are not well brought up.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dyabman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

Death is not tough, life is. wink

Death isn't easy undecided , so is life shocked sad both are tough !
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by treasuremi1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Well, can we discuss without insult please. Orji was of the PDP and so is Abaje. PDP is know to be destructive and never forward thinking
Please u shud learn ow to conduct and comport urself in public dan showing the world ur are the slowpoke u spoke about.
You just Jega-rized the guy. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.