Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,929 members, 7,890,067 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? (1830 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by Drogbi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
I always asked this question because it beats my imagination and i am confuse, what is cause of the rampant fornication among the christains in Nigeria?
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by vizkiz: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
its everywhere bro, not just the christians
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Drogbi:
I always asked this question because it beats my imagination and i am confuse, what is cause of the rampant fornication among the christains in Nigeria?
Why Christians?
I`d advise you follow what the commentor above me opined.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
I wouldn't know, I am a Christian, not a CHRISTAIN! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by GboyegaD(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Not knowing who they are. Many a times, people do things because others are doing it even when it is against their beliefs.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hollywood/nollywood, entertainers, guys are having bigger preeqs, and ladies are becoming sluttier.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by kay1one(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
All these hopeless kids resitting jamb and looking for admission that have overrun nairaland....
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by njuwo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Drogbi:
Konji resulting to lack of self control. Pressure from friends advertising to their friends what they are missing out. It will even surprise you to know that some christians don't even know fornication is a sin cause it is only when Pastor says open to the book of so so so and so in church they open their bible and read it.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? by tartar9(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
jesus carries your sin,don't worry fornicate as you like

(1) (Reply)

Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. / [serious] I AM SUICIDAL / Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.