Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting (2123 Views)

Entry-level Administrative Assistants At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) Graduate Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by pweetty1: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
this is an exciting opportunity for everyone. PwC is recruiting fresh graduates who would have completed their NYSC by 1st of March. To apply go to www.pwc.com/ng/careers before 10 febuary 2009. using job reference #0168/09. hurry now!!! smiley
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by tollu: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2009
Help OOOOOOOOO!!!

Am I the only person having issues with this site? The reference number is invalid.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by aieromon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2009
not working,pweety
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by Emperoh(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
Had the same issues now and last yr
I am looking for the old post to find out how we resolved it

Any one with a breakthrough should pls let us know. . . .
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by pweetty1: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2009
i thought i was supposed to register first, i did and still had a problem with the job reference. guess the problem is from them. pls anbody in the house with useful infromation should pls give. its going to expire in 2 weeks.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by tunji4u: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
They have only showed us that they dont have good public relation. Imagine giving out fake/invalid job ref no in d dailes. well sha its not their fault, its only because we need them.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by aieromon(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
check out the advert in tuesday's Guardian of the 27th of January.

the poster did not state that only applicants less than 25yrs of age need apply.

Qualified applicants will be notified on the 12th of February cool
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by tollu: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2009
This Pwc portal is really insane
Had issues with the reference number and even after registering couldn't get to my profile. Sheeeshhhhhhh

Anyways, the reference number has resulted in a hit. So just keep trying and be reeeaaaallll patient.
All the best guys.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers is recruiting by pweetty1: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
hi everyone,
has anybody registered with the job reference? any news?

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Oil And Gas Is Recruiting / Swift Network Recruiting For Pa, Engineers,telesales Etc / Teachers Needed At A School In Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.