Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi (26440 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Wike Can Betray His Mother For Money, He Is A Thug – Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Bevista: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ewizard:

ur mother shud regret not aborting u...
Damn! That was below the belt. Kinda feel the guy deserves it though.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by 1009ja: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDP was not built on principle. It was a convenience collation of looters. Now that the pot has changed kitchen, PDP has nowhere to go but into oblivion. In a year some small parties will mushroom out of the ashes of PDP. APC will not last long. Buhari and Tinubu are parallel lines. One is very corrupt and the other wants to change Nigeria's very corrupt polity. Tinubu will try to use the southwest NASS members, but Buhari is going to 're-marry'. He loves Nigeria more than he wants to accommodate Tinubu's greed. That's where the ashes of PDP will be used to fertilize GMB. Mark this. It won't take two years for this to happen.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Speakdatruth: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Amaechi is an arrogant man and a traitor. He will lose out in Rivers and learn not to take advantage of people.

Meanwhile if Buhari cannot be disqualified for certificate then Fayose cannot be impeached.
yo brain no go pass 1kobo
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by emmykk(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
lonelydora:

What we know is The people's general is there. Dakuku Peterside will enter by Tuesday, whether Khan likes it or not.
free and fair what advantage does dakuku have over wike.

The portharcourt city has more voting population than dakuku opobo. So if they lockdown Gov ameachi down on election day after casting his 1 vote will he force others to vote for dakuku.

I didnt want to vote because of the brim stone expectation,but because of what u have said i will vote wike good or bad

2 Likes

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by jbaby265(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
who cares...

ameachi n wike knows were they meet and drink together..so i pity the youth that will be involve in any form of voilence during the election coz they will lost their life if care is not taken

dirty politicians gallivanting as saint since 1257BC
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
fair14:
Amaechi is now under pressure to deliver his candidate. Rotimi chibuike amaechi, remember you are useless to buhari unless you become a muslim. Hence you don't have region now, please join islam now.
[/s]

Mvvvvfvvvker like u
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by fullblast(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Amaechi is an arrogant man and a traitor. He will lose out in Rivers and learn not to take advantage of people.

Meanwhile if Buhari cannot be disqualified for certificate then Fayose cannot be impeached.
wats this one saying?
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by peegirl(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... a typical example of pot calling kettle black
u all ar politicians and can do ANYTHING for power..
d game of politics is too dark n dts Y it's xoo populated wt old men n women...
deY all have many dark secrets n skeletons in dier cupboards..
c wu is ranting n throwing stones.....
ameachi, if wike can betray his mother,U wud do worse Dan betrayal, maybe u wud can kill to retain dt seat....
u sponsored buhari n apc to fight for change for Nigeria bt u dnT want dt same change for d people of rivers.....
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITSS
Exactly wat kind of change for the rivers pple are you talking abt? Abeg go park well o.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
fair14:
Amaechi is now under pressure to deliver his candidate. Rotimi chibuike amaechi, remember you are useless to buhari unless you become a muslim. Hence you don't have region now, please join islam now.

It is not a must to comment, stop displaying your backwardness to the world. Reason your last two line, it makes no sense for unity to reign.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by candycrushsoda: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ewizard:

chaiiiiii,bros u wicked,na person pikin u tell that one
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by olaniyanc: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ewizard:

Up Amaechi the Lion Delta.DOWN WITH WIKE A MURDERER
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by olaniyanc: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ewizard:

Up Amaechi the Lion of Delta.DOWN WITH WIKE A MURDERER
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi trying to fight a lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by all4gud(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amarchi, I am not Wike's fan. But I want to ask. Does Wike just became Satan and thug yesterday? What was he when you aided him to become local government Chairman twice and later made him chief of staff in your government; before you recommended him for ministrial position? You people know each other very well. Both of you are thug and Satan.

1 Like

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by patlyrx: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
and u worship?
Amaechi dey worship anything him like. Juju, money,position, God, bragging, cannot spend a dime on u except he wants something back.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by M4gunners: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
I no feet shout shout team Wike.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
olaniyanc:

Up Amaechi the Lion Delta.DOWN WITH WIKE A MURDERER

Kai! U're high on drugs.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by patlyrx: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I want Rivers State to be Opposition so that we will focus on human development, building infrastructure and moving the state forward. Since Rivers is linked to Federal corruption upon corruption. See Amaechi fought Atiku dollar to dallar but now him dey say crap.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
candycrushsoda:
http://pic.twitter.com/Uqq6wtUYQF
that wike must be a barrrrrrrrstar----d....
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by lilmagambo(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos na jk we dy vote 4
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by emptybarrel150(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
you are not only a fool, but you are also a hospital satified madman.....for calling Gov Amechi an arrogant man.
KwoiZabo:

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amechi is a definition of anarchy. He has done much harm in Nigeria than good. I thought he has piped low having won the federal. But then I was wrong cause he is a political Oliver twist. The other day, he came beging his victims for foregiveness. I wonder how the dead will foregive him. He is even talking about voting for God or satan... The people will this time around vote for "satan" cause he(Amechi) is worst than satan. Satan fears and respect God, but Amechi does not... He is the bridge through which the enemy crossed to our bank, and he will pay severely for it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by ezystar(f): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't know why ooo... If there is one man I respect eh, dat man is AMAECHI
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
lilmagambo:
Lagos na jk we dy vote 4

Ok now.

APC will win by a landslide. Na so o. We lagosians love Fashola too much to allow Agbaje, Koro, Ogunlewe and Bode George destroy what has built in the last 8 years. Be wise don't vote with ego.
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
See who's talking...while Wike stood by GEJ, what did Rotflmao Amueshi do?
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
all4gud:
Amarchi, I am not Wike's fan. But I want to ask. Does Wike just became Satan and thug yesterday? What was he when you aided him to become local government Chairman twice and later made him chief of staff in your government; before you recommended him for ministrial position? You people know each other very well. Both of you are thug and Satan.

Truth is that Wike is a keeper..he helped Ameachi get back his Gubernatorial candidacy from Omehia (without an election) even after people like OBJ ruled him out. Everything that had to do with the judgement that brought Ameachi back to the brick house while he (Ameachi) was away in Ghana was single handedly made possible by Wike...would Ameachi be beating his chest as the Governor of Rivers State today if not for Wike?? If Wike had turned his back on him like he(Ameachi) did to others...would the likes of Tinubu/ Buhari have him as their personal ATM??
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by sagr(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
fair14:
avoid hate coments pls
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by gragraboy: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Ewizard:

I wish i can like your comment hundred times....

1 Like

Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Nagxee: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2015
fair14:
fucking old fart
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by Osakah24(m): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Got me wondering,is this dakuku guy that irrelevant?,Please who is wike contesting with again?
Re: Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi by allbright(m): 5:22am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=fair14 post=32524579]Amaechi is now under pressure to deliver his candidate. Rotimi chibuike amaechi, remember you are useless to buhari unless you become a muslim. Hence you don't have region now, please join islam now.[/quote
Ameachi is defnitely going to be a minister of SFG, so in any case he is on his way up. Ameachi is already useful to Buhari even before the elections he does not have to be a muslim that talk is too cheap, Buhari's domestic staff are still christians the last time I checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares December 25, 28, 2020; January 1, 2021 Public Holidays / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Several Boko/ISWAP Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / N900Million Found In Waripamowei Dudafa's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.