Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,124 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? (702 Views)

Details Of How Abacha Died In 1998 – Al-mustapha / When Death Came Calling - Pictured Is Sani Abacha A Day Before He Died In 1998 / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? by suggyspic: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Different stroke for different folks, some may be wondering what is this one writing about. Sincerely since the march 28 Presidential Election that Gej lost, i have never felt so angry and sad for a long time. The last time i had this feeling was when Nigeria lost to Denmark in France 98 world cup. Each time the topic is discussed, the feeling comes back. Would i ever overcome it if GEJ's name is mentioned in future.

I know many supporters of GEJ out there have develop hard skin and have a way of getting over things easily. Please share the secret of how you felt, especially for those who would be disappointed when the results of the Governorship election in their state is out.
Re: I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can over it knowing he will eventually leave there one day, what I am feeling right now is fear for future of Nigeria. Before the apc and cpc merger I was praying for a strong own grown opposition, but with the recent merger of apcdpd what I feel now is fear. What even scares me the most is our youth who is suppose to see this as a threat see it as a change. The most annoying part when even the devil himself decamp to the apc what I hear is change.
Re: I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? by ayokellany: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
But you never had a problem when the devil was in the PDP. Your reasoning is not only abysmal but pathetic. People like you need to be offered as sacrifice to satan.
Blakjewelry:
You can over it knowing he will eventually leave there one day, what I am feeling right now is fear for future of Nigeria. Before the apc and cpc merger I was praying for a strong own grown opposition, but with the recent merger of apcdpd what I feel now is fear. What even scares me the most is our youth who is suppose to see this as a threat see it as a change. The most annoying part when even the devil himself decamp to the apc what I hear is change.
Re: I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayokellany:
But you never had a problem when the devil was in the PDP. Your reasoning is not only abysmal but pathetic. People like you need to be offered as sacrifice to satan..
Sorry if I offend your sense of reasoning. For one I don't believe in the entity called the devil I only use it to refer to men of core evil, and to think offering as a sacrifice speak how barbaric you can be if given the opportunity.
Secondly it seems you have a problem with the name pdp and the not kind of people in the party. The recent mass decamping of people from the pdp to the apc is like removing a rotten food from and old plate and put it in a clean new plate. If you read my write up very carefully I mentioned a own grown opposition and not a regrouping of old politicians under a new name, and if you tell me you are not worried then you must be blinded by passion and maybe you even need a mental surgery

1 Like

Re: I Had This Feeling In 1998, Now Its Back. Would I Get Over It? by tpiadotcom: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
the feeling should start in 99.

(1) (Reply)

From PDP To Pdpisis, Let The Funeral Rite Biggins! / Who Is The Governor Elect Of Adamawa State? / Dagrin: “if I Die, Make You No Cry For Me”. Five Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.