Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is It Good To Have Only One Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Have Only One Girl (902 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by segzybank: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
is it good to have only one girl. sometimes it seems af i, when you give all your love to one girl, then they will tend to take advantage of your love and start misbehaving.
Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by Aladunni(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
segzybank:

is it good to have only one girl. sometimes it seems af i, when you give all your love to one girl, then they will tend to take advantage of your love and start misbehaving.

before nko

but whenever you take more than one, dont stop at two O, add up to 4, 5, they will be fighting for your attention by then, all you do is chill till the test is positive

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by JJYOU: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2009
10 is alway better. makes your life easier to manage
Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by martho(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
JJYOU:

10 is alway better. makes your life easier to manage
segzybank:

clever answers indeed.multiple sex facilitates d spread of sexually transmitted diseases.only fools will appreciate such men.
Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by Adedayo97(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Lolz a bak up is d best incase she set ur heart on fire
martho:
clever answers indeed.multiple sex facilitates d spread of sexually transmitted diseases.only fools will appreciate such men.
Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by DeLioncourt: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
7 is a perfect number... plenty perks too
faster access to stds
more money to spend
shorter life span...
ma n*gga, get 6 more cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Have Only One Girl by sirusX(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
^^^ The peeps above me though grin

For kicks, make I join the madness...
Is it good to have only one source of income? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

needed / Should Money B Da Basis Of Love? / Communication: Key To A Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.