Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! (938 Views)

How I Met With Temitemi1 / Where Is Temitemi1 / King Temitemi1 And Lady Tit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by jfking2005(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dear Temitemi1,

I write to inform you of the ongoing drama presently unfolding in Ekiti.
I write this letter incase you are not aware that your mentor Ayodele Fayose is presenly running from pillar to post looking for same people he lambasted when the going was so good to safe him.
Please do something urgently to save the impending shame and to avert the world record from being made i.e to be the first governor to be impeached twice in the history of Nigeria.

Kindly inform oga at the top to set up a high power armed men headed by Brig Momoh to do what they know best.

I will be very much dissappointed in you if you dont treat this information as urgent.

Br,
It's me
Just Kidding.
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by kodded(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na weed cause this one or na otopiapia ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by Elslim: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
On Point Oga OP. I've been lookin for d guy sef myself.. he has been strangely absent of late..
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by R0ckefeller: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Elslim:
On Point Oga OP. I've been lookin for d guy sef myself.. he has been strangely absent of late..
u knw there's no money to subscribe so he will always be absent.
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by Elslim: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
R0ckefeller:
u knw there's no money to subscribe so he will always be absent.

Chisos!

LWKMD..
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by R0ckefeller: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Elslim:

Chisos!

LWKMD..
wats so funny ma
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Funny
Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by temitemi1(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks for this...
jfking2005:
Dear Temitemi1,

I write this letter incase you are not aware that your mentor Ayodele Fayose is presenly running from pillar to post looking for same people he lambasted when the going was so good to safe him.
Please do something urgently to save the impending shame and to avert the world record from being made i.e to be the first governor to be impeached twice in the history of Nigeria.

Kindly inform oga at the top to set up a high power armed men headed by Brig Momoh to do what they know best.

I will be very much dissappointed in you if you dont treat this information as urgent.

Br,
It's me
Just Kidding.

Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by temitemi1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Can u repeat this again. My ROLE MODEL is always on top of his game grin grin grin
jfking2005:
Dear Temitemi1,

Br,
It's me
Just Kidding.

Re: Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! by Ama80(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Can u repeat this again. My ROLE MODEL is always on top of his game grin grin grin
my person!my person!if only Gej has his kind in at least 20 states.Aliyu Babangida and Sule lamido are .........?

(1) (Reply)

Sister Of Senator Uzodinma And 14 Others Arrested For Electoral Fraud In Imo / INEC Issues Mayuku Certificate Of Return As Member DTHA / Senate President, Mark, Bemoans Poor Electricity Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.