Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (64055 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I don't v a birth certificate.
where were u born? grin
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by papabaks(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Moana:
where were u born? grin
kuvuki land!
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
What works for MR. A might not work for MR.B. These are the things you should put into consideration!

All this couple need is prayers with a joint mind! Stop giving advices on things you don't know.!

killerman47:
don't u people ever get tired? Every iSsue raised is "sit down aand talk to her" ah ah!!! Even when the guy said he has don dat countless times! I just tire for this NL females; if u really lack ideas why not refrain and allow people dat do to comment.... Mchewww!!! when u hear men talk u know; u can see and feel it as displayed here, not that small girl coming to disturb the peace of NL with the overflogged plattitude "sit down and talk to her" ... Nonsense u see them; them don come again; why won't u people just restt and stayy clear of this thread! Kai!!! I hate u girls.. ITK dat knows notthing.... Mchew!!!!. Madam whatt is ur problem? Are u alright? So now to solve practtical problems is to kneel down every morning... And dat will "transform " her abruptly... I pity u all...

OP my advice; please fellow what pelumsky(hope I got that right) has writtten; dat is 1st hhand experience talking... Donot mind all these kids advicing in what tthey know notthing about (most of them not even been to the frontyard of marriage)... If that approach doesn't work n every other means fails; my brother pls feel free to go ur seperate ways; Marriage is not a must; u shouldn't die or get frustrated in it... All the best sire..
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Monicasque(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bro can i plz ask. How old is she and how long did u guys date before marriage? Was she like dis before u 2 got married? Have u tried to tell her dat u dnt like dis her behaviour? And wat did she say wen u did?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by evraalice: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2015
multicast:
thank you very much, i know a lot of women say men dont like settling down this days but i must confess, this experience is enough to pack the bag and leave, if you love a woman and all that u get is a recurrence of what u abolish, its not worth it. but i love her so much, its why her manners and ways are affecting me so badly. i have an exam on the way and i cant focus. i told her about this and she dint say a word...still on malice episode
she has always been malicious,a woman becomes more relaxed m shows all her true colours once she's married.just bare with her a little while of she doesn't change tell her she's pushing u away
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
What works for MR. A might not work for MR.B. These are the things you should put into consideration!

All this couple need is prayers with a joint mind! Stop giving advices on things you don't know.!

i honestly think you are the one that knows nothing,
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by AmakaDNB(f): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Get inspired by our stories. You can share yours.. Check my signature now.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Sike(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Think donkey...
Reward & punishment.
thanks fish.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Crowny11(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

patients and understanding with excessive prayers bro.

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by coputa(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.
If you can endure this while you were dating,why complaining now.Endurance is the key to any successful marriage.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by DavidEsq(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.
so u had it coming all along.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by josite: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2015
stubborn and volatile person and yet u marry her.foolish man

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.