Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,305 members, 7,900,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Shhhhh,some Quiet Nlders Lets Say A Prayer For Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shhhhh,some Quiet Nlders Lets Say A Prayer For Buhari. (369 Views)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shhhhh,some Quiet Nlders Lets Say A Prayer For Buhari. by vivacious01: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have read with consternation,some threads and comments here and it's so obvious some people would rather sit and watch Buhari fail just to prove a point that their candidate is better for the job.They would rather the country is destroyed than see Buhari succeed,like wishing their house is burnt down and destroyed just for them to prove a point.I have not seen anything more stupid! I pray that anybody who wishes Nigeria bad will be put to shame in Jesus name.I pray Nigeria will be better,more peaceful,will have more job opportunities for the youths,I pray that the economy flourishes even more in Jesus name.I pray that Buhari succeeds and that he carries God's desired will for our beloved country for in Jesus name I pray,amen!

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Presidency - The Shivers That Set The Spine Ablaze / Agbaje For Lagos State Governor / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At Low Rate Of #950 Factory Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.