Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,072 members, 7,942,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (95692 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Aitee1: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
figo05:

I knw u are also a virgin

Good...also married but divorced smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by justmag(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
tylesh:

Happy birthday

Thank you. .. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by leofab(f): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2015
NemzySeries:

Since last week I'm still on milk & banana....i neva recover sef rada I'm feeling like an accidented victim
kolomenta....dem force you do am? Hope your kneels didn't peel off though?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by vincent72: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Is an interesting topic, men course it
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by SHOCK7(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

undecided
u didn't give a proper answer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by SHOCK7(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

undecided
u didn't give a proper answer,Becos he kinda has a point.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by pelij18(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.
damn... You just got 262 likes and 31shares and i dey here dey dull.

I need to committ suicide joor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by pelij18(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Emodeee:
D issue is dat, guys libido is very high and most of the time, they find it difficult to contain it. So d lady factor will come in to quench their libido. 4get, ladies too do av sexual desires bt they r capable of quenching it to zero minimum. In fact, na d ladies dey enjoy d sex pass. Imagine, wen u r s***king her boobs, na she go dey moan, it shws intense sexual pleasure. Bt guys too like sex abeg especially d guys in dis generation. Can u imagine? Dat guy said a girl gave him b.j in the afternoon at public place, isn't dat crazy? it is.

please tell me you are lieing.. You mean a Mouth Gig in broad day light
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Biologically, and socially...having sex is a BIGGER INVESTMENT for the woman.

Who would be called a SLUT?

Yup.

Who could get pregnant?

That's right!

And kid yourself not. Pvssy, on a young, fresh female body is VALUE.

In the club, who is getting in the VIP without buying sh1t.

Uh huh.

I lived off Allen for a year, and chilled severally in most of the olosho joints. Not once, not even once, did a fine-dressed, well-to-do woman proposition me.

Stop living in denial. Just bring some other form of VALUE to the table. It's always been trade-by-barter fellas...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Petra23(f): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
To an extent,it is a favr cux we gv in smtymx just to satisfy him bt dn,we bth enjoy d pleasure at d end of t all.*wink*
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ronald4lif(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2015
pelij18:
damn... You just got 262 likes and 31shares and i dey here dey dull.

I need to committ suicide joor.

Lol! How person go take convert am to cash na im I dey reason. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by xest(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...
u r a spoilt brat,wil luv to f..k u h..d babe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by pelij18(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2015
MrsChima:
Why do men think giving up the dick is a gift?
no man had ever though so... Pls take note.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by pelij18(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! How person go take convert am to cash na im I dey reason. cheesy
this is serious because you got me stucked.

Still thinking sha... In total sum it should be $5,000, do not worry i will help you convert it to cash on one condition, just a part of your brain and i will be okay if not you don ish.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by NemzySeries(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
leofab:
kolomenta....dem force you do am? Hope your kneels didn't peel off though?
Lol......babes & deir wahala sha.....i wuz busy satisfying a fellow lady like u joor
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ncoolsome(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2015
I think its normal for a guy to beg n do all manner of stunt jxt 2 hit @ 1st after which the begging is over bt thats if u r a good player n u know the rules of the game..so not all guys kip begging n spending..
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Alexchuka(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

ontop ke?

na missionary style
hmmm...at the background of ur pic I know where u at....
I happen to be one or two blocks away #aluu
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BraniacX(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...

Badt gurl grin

Melikey
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by imitor4us(m): 1:08am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't know why everybody is targetting Sinaj. Is it becos she's good at blowing the pipe or helping out in drilling the bore holes?

Sinaj you got to becareful in the way and manner you do it okay!.

If not, there are only two things involved.

P
r
e
g
n
a
n
t
and
p
i
k
i
n
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by alvin000(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy? If it's a favour then STOP! STOP!! STOP!!! Do i put a gun on ur head? What nonsensical and abnormal insolence? You're doing me a favour, When its me that have 2 come up wit ways 2 make u cum n reach orgasm in bed... Do U know how stressful n risk it is to lick pussy (especially d hairy ones)? Some gals are so dull and rigid in bed don't even know how to do shit things, dey just lay down there like log of wood and we don't even gain anything by sucking boobs its all 4 ur pleasure. So who is really doing who a favour? BCoz ma left hand (masturbation) can make me cum just as much as any Pussy with free from any disease or infections.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BraniacX(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2015
okusebi:
ladies are very ungrareful..... it us even the guys that are even doing them a favour....i can decide to go in. cum nd come out without pleasing her. but we will do d pre-intimacy, suck anything suckable,lick anything lickable all in the name of satisfying them.... at the end they will say they are rendering us a huge favour

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

Were you really expecting them to admit you blew their minds of?
Me, I do sex just to please myself only because anytime I make any extra effort to please a babe, I end up with a clinger that won't just let me be, so now, I reserve my extra effort only for my bae, only nowadays even satisfying myself only is still getting me clingers undecided I guess am becoming careless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by thaoriginator: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Man dey suffer, but woman nuh know cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by DozieInc(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Na mutual favour jooor, them even like am pass.
na d 3points sure make dey think any how them like.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Moana(f): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Guys treat it that way and women end up seeing it so. A guy will sleep with a girl and go around claiming that he used her. So long you keep having that mentality women will continue to treat it like its a favour on your part

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by anigbajumo(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
After all our suffering on top of dem grin, I knw d amount of energy I do lose after sex tongue
Even at times I dey blame my self if .......no cum like over 10mins,dem jst fink so buh nt at al
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Moana:
Guys treat it that way and women end up seeing it so. A guy will sleep with a girl and go around claiming that he used her. So long you keep having that mentality women will continue to treat it like its a favour on your part

You absolutely get the point.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2015
BushidoBlue:

You are welcome

U go soon reveal ur motive. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by bramptoneagle: 3:13am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=32550140]I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.

Well put together, infact You deserves a GRAMMY awards for this post. Mooooooore Grease.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2015
mekybabe1:
All these talk of "na she dey moan" sef. Women pretend a lot during sex and moaning could be just a way of encouraging d guy so that it won't look like all his efforts are in vain. I believe men love sex more and can do anything to get in between d legs of a woman.

Men love sex more but women enjoy it more. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 3:27am On Apr 11, 2015
remember007:
sadly all these BOIS ranting here are the ones who begs and promise heaven just to ordinary touch let alone *** so how is it not a favor?... Pls am off to bed,nd nobody should quote me

Why I no go quote u, dat eyebrow na die. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by kobonaire(m): 3:41am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=4pt]
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

[/size]
Just based on the 325+ likes you have received for that post you can consider it to be an honorary PhD conferred to you by NairaLand for your relationship expertise cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Good...also married but divorced smiley

Okay divorced virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.