Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,597 members, 7,888,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. (754 Views)

Lagos Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Mental Problem / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by BANKYBOI: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
There is something that's not known to us, even the state of LAGOS herself wants Ambode to govern her. Look at this:
L - Let
A - AMBODE
G - Govern
O - Our
S - State.

What more can we say when even the state is calling for Ambode to come continue with what her citizens have been enjoying from the current party and also make it sync with Abuja (The Federal).

VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Since the day the race started, I started to pay attention to the two candidates. Because I totally knew that the two parties are not the best we have. They both have their flaws.

Ever since then, only one person has impressed me. The only one person seems to understand what governance is about.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the average Lagosian on the streets.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the medical doctors. Being a respectable Pharmacist himself.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the market women.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the LASU students.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the tax payers. My aunt paid 8.6 million as tax last year. Her stock isn't up to 10 million. She was crying when she told my mom. I just overheard the conversation and smh.

Lagos is rated 137 out of 141 and The 4th worst state to get a land and build in Africa.

Only one person seems to have a plan to reduce that burden and sustain our economic development.

Only one person is able to speak up for himself. I've not seen Bode George (who just a PDP chieftain anyways) on the campaign train for Agbaje. He does the talking himself. Not pushed around by Fashola and Jagaban.

Only one person chose his Deputy. I'll join APC the day that happens.

Only one person invited Omojuwa (an APC supporter) to anchor his interview session. That day the whole PDP came on his neck, he didn't bulge. That tells you he'll choose his commissioners without Tinubu having to force anyone on him.

Only one person has a plan to install a light rail system.

Only one person has plans to stop Alpha beta. The Tinubu owned company that collects 1 billion out every 10 billion that Lagos State makes. Do your research, thank me later.

Only one person has been involved in activism in politics. He was a part of the concerned professional group that comprised Oby Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi and Co. During the annulment of the election in 1993.

Only one person has the true interest of the people since 1993. Not the accountant that'll continue cooking the books of Lagos for his master.

Only one person is a true Lagosian. A true son of the soil. I watched his biography on YouTube this morning. Link here

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3h6x3I8Zams

While I agree that both He and PDP haven't employed the best campaign methods. I said that at the beginning. But only one person has one my vote.

Just one person Jimi Kolawole Agbaje

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by adebisicutie: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even Jimi has endorsed Ambode

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by shewenzy: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lmao!!!!!! Lagos is now a she right? well lagos comprises of a he and she so we going forward with Ambode, no backsliding.

Ambode2015

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by shewenzy: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yessssss oh!!!! Lagos wants Ambode for continuity, no time to check time.

Can't wait to Vote him in sharp sharp.
VOte Ambode as governor of lagos state tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by Theofficialseun: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
BUHARI(APC) 4 NIGERIA
AMBODE(APC) 4 LAGOS

Can't you all see how that rhymes?

That's how we want it, like that everything will go well and we will have not cause to worry!!!!

Vote for continuity people
Lets vote APC
#Ambode2015

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by francoima: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
He is our man, go ambode we dey ur back...

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by francoima: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Man of the moment

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by francoima: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
You got my vote sir

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by Theofficialseun: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sure that's how we roll, we voting Ambode in tomorrow weda you like it or NOT

#Ambo2015

Eko o ni baje ooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by tynusky: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
We are voting Ambode in surulere.... ur vote sure wella 4 here.

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by emekanwokoye225: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
BUHARI(APC) 4 NIGERIA
AMBODE(APC) 4 LAGOS

Can't you all see how that rhymes?

That's how we want it, like that everything will go well and we will have not cause to worry!!!!

Vote for continuity people
Lets vote APC
#Ambode2015

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by opositive(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje is not the man for the job. Your points are not backed up with facts. Agbaje does not have the requisite experience to govern Lagos state. Ambode for governor

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Herself Wants Ambode. by etimutuk: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am voting for continuity, am voting Ambode

(1) (Reply)

APGA Really Impressing Us Here In Abia State Aside Pdp Riggings / APC Wins 14 Slots In Edo Assembly Poll - More Results Expected / APC Rejects May 28 Handover Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.