Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Richard Mofe-damijo Denies Decamping From PDP To APC But… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Mofe-damijo Denies Decamping From PDP To APC But… (706 Views)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Denies Decamping From PDP To APC But… by greghamite: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU
Contrary to rumours, veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, RMD, has stated that he has not defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Peoples Congress (APC).
The rumour was sparked when the twitter handle of the APC Guber candidate in Delta State, O’tega Emerhor claimed RMD had left the PDP for APC.

But for the avoidance of doubts, the actor has cleared the air via his twitter handle.
Although he admitted having a meeting with the APC candidate however, he stressed that “till this moment, I Richard Eyimofe Damijo, have not defected to APC “
Top sources in Delta State Government confirmed to ExpressNG that the actor will eventually defect.
“It is only a matter of time. You can even see it from his body language if you read his lame defence very well,” our source said.

His tweets…
‏ @RMofeDamijo

1. Linda Ikeji tonight via a text msg called my attention to the rumour that I have decamped to APC. For the records, I hosted my brother &
@RMofeDamijo

2. …friend Olorogun O’tega Emerhor @ my country home during his visit to my community where we discussed personal & political matters
@RMofeDamijo

3. …I therefore humbly state that till this moment, I Richard Eyimofe Damijo, have not defected to APC and assure you that if I do, I
@RMofeDamijo

4. will be forthright with the information. I also request that my sincere response be the first point of reference to the question has RMD
@RMofeDamijo

5. …defected to APC. Good night and God bless you all.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/richard-mofe-damijo-denies-decamping-from-pdp-to-apc-but/

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Denies Decamping From PDP To APC But… by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
That shows he is a true son of the party.
Integrity maintained.

#team JK.

(1) (Reply)

Why Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election / Jubilation In Delta As INEC Declares Pdp’s Okowa Winner / Why Do Tribalistic Threads Make Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.